What fake intel did (Kaji?) mix in?

This is the place to start: Feel free to introduce yourself, have general conversations and casual discussions about all things Evangelion, including chit-chatty topics like "Sachiel is adorable" or "Which Eva kicks the most ass?"

Moderator: Board Staff

jeffythedragonslayer
Embryo

What fake intel did (Kaji?) mix in?

•      
  •      

Postby jeffythedragonslayer » Tue Oct 31, 2023 11:45 pm

At the beginning of episode 7, we see Gendo on the phone with someone (sounds like Kaji) who tells him that he "mixed in fake intel to complicate their efforts" in the context of a Freedom of Information Act request.

I don't think this person was referring to the A.T. Fields intel that Misato and Ritsuko complain about being leaked later in the episode, because as we know the A.T. Fields are a real thing. :tongue:

Does anyone have any theories?

kuribo-04
Evangelion
Evangelion

Re: What fake intel did (Kaji?) mix in?

•      
  •      

Postby kuribo-04 » Wed Nov 01, 2023 3:04 am

That is not supposed to be Kaji I'm pretty sure haha. Keep in mind he is introduced in the next episode.
Like in many anime the VAs would do minor roles here and there, you can catch Asuka's and Rei's VA very often too.
Shinji: "Sooner or later I'll be betrayed... And they'll leave me. Still... I want to meet them again, because I believe my feelings at that time were real."
Ryuko: "I'm gonna knock ya on your asses!"
-Asuka: THINK IN GERMAN!!! -Shinji: Öh... Baumkuchen...
Hayashida: "As game developers, our work is special. All of us here can put smiles on very many people's faces with our work."
~('.'~) (~'.')~ Dancin Kirby

Return to “Evangelion General and Chit-Chat”