Lore of Evangelion!

This is the place to start: Feel free to introduce yourself, have general conversations and casual discussions about all things Evangelion, including chit-chatty topics like "Sachiel is adorable" or "Which Eva kicks the most ass?"

Moderator: Board Staff

::KL7::
Ireul
Ireul

Lore of Evangelion!

•      
  •      

Postby ::KL7:: » Mon Feb 07, 2022 12:03 am

Hey everyone, wanted to start a new thread on what everyone’s favorite lore of Evangelion is? With such a robust selection to choose from, I’m curious to know what part of Evangelion is your favorite, or the part you find more interesting, be it from NGE or NTE. For me, my favorite part has always been the religious influence that’s always been on display throughout the series and movies.
It's Ok if you hate me, I hate me too.

EvaChero
Ramiel
Ramiel

Re: Lore of Evangelion!

•      
  •      

Postby EvaChero » Mon Feb 07, 2022 2:36 pm

It's got to be the tech....an Eva is an amazing piece of imagination, a giant piece of meat-ware covered in armor. Infused with a soul to make it
function, and a person melded into a tube tapped into the spinal cord/brain stem in order to force it to their will. What's not to love?
who doesn't want to kick back with Misato and have a few beers?

Octol
Embryo

Re: Lore of Evangelion!

•      
  •      

Postby Octol » Sat Feb 26, 2022 9:32 am

The tech is what drew me in to the show. Its interesting to see how older tech is blended with the more ultramodern developments. The best illustration of this is probably the retracting buildings that Tokyo-3 has coexisting with cell phones.

The characters are what got me to stay though, we rarely get to literally see inside the minds of the main characters in media.

Return to “Evangelion General and Chit-Chat”