"Adjectives" AMV

For Eva-related fan projects: fanfiction, fanart, AMVs, and other creations. Share your work and discuss others' here.

Moderator: Board Staff

NAveryW
Insect Politician
Insect Politician

"Adjectives" AMV

•      
  •      

Postby NAveryW » Thu Dec 21, 2006 3:38 pm

Yeah, I posted this about a week or so ago on the Anime Nation message boards, and got lots of downloads that sucked up my bandwidth, but I only ever got two responses. :?

Adjectives (Eva Monkey Mirror)
Adjectives - 28.1 MB

Note that, at the point about three-fourths in, where the clips start going really quickly, I didn't edit all those together; a lot of it was from the Test Type Opening. Almost all the rest I ripped from my own DVDs, as well as a bit of animation I did myself.

The Eva Monkey
IT'S OVER 9000!!!
IT'S OVER 9000!!!

•      
  •      

Postby The Eva Monkey » Thu Dec 21, 2006 3:45 pm

Because I have an assload of bandwith, I think I'll go ahead and put up a mirror to make it easier on your server.

Very random video you made. I like random. So therefore, I like this. Not instant classic, but definitely better than some of the Eva humor amvs.

Ornette
Administrator
Administrator

Re: "Adjectives" AMV

•      
  •      

Postby Ornette » Thu Dec 21, 2006 3:58 pm

NAveryW wrote:Yeah, I posted this about a week or so ago on the Anime Nation message boards, and got lots of downloads that sucked up my bandwidth, but I only ever got two responses. :?

Adjectives (Eva Monkey Mirror)
Adjectives - 28.1 MB

Note that, at the point about three-fourths in, where the clips start going really quickly, I didn't edit all those together; a lot of it was from the Test Type Opening. Almost all the rest I ripped from my own DVDs, as well as a bit of animation I did myself.

I had the same comments that Dr. Nick posted, but he beat me to it. Good lip sync, good effects, and it isn't too long.

NAveryW
Insect Politician
Insect Politician

•      
  •      

Postby NAveryW » Thu Dec 21, 2006 4:02 pm

Ah, thanks for the hosting, Aaron. :) The Pete's Dragon video "Disney's Evangelion" has always been a favorite of mine, and I wanted to do something in a similar way... I just love the idea of using really disturbing footage in lighthearted ways.

Return to “Fan Works”