What’s the most fucked up NGE fanfic you’ve read?

Everything Evangelion Fanfiction related.

Moderator: Board Staff

Ghdust
Embryo

What’s the most fucked up NGE fanfic you’ve read?

•      
  •      

Postby Ghdust » Sun Feb 10, 2019 12:36 pm

I remember reading a pretty terrible fanfic sometime ago about how Rei’s wounds in the first episode were from Gendo raping her. (yes, really.)

There’s also I Knew Him When, which takes the cake for the most depressing NGE fanfic as far as I’m concerned.

DarkBluePhoenix
Lilin
Lilin
Location: Somewhere between the light in my heart and the darkness in my soul

Re: What’s the most fucked up NGE fanfic you’ve read?

•      
  •      

Postby DarkBluePhoenix » Sun Feb 10, 2019 12:58 pm

Haven't really ever been subjected to any bad fics for EVA.
Avatar - Heero Yuy, pilot of Wing Gundam Zero. If you want to read my NGE fanfic go to my profile here - DarkBluePhoenix on FanFiction.net or DarkBluePhoenix on AO3

Voted in college to be Most likely to Take Over the World, how to do that however, will require at least Four Evangelions. Thanks for the idea Misato-san!
"Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds." Said at the beginning of the nuclear age by J. Robert Oppenheimer.
"That which does not kill us makes us stronger." Words of Wisdom from German Philosopher Friedrich Nietzsche.

Ambiant23
Lilith

•      
  •      

Postby Ambiant23 » Sun Feb 10, 2019 4:47 pm

Evangelion Gear, its a crossover between the Metal Gear Solid verse and Evangelion. In it Shinji tries shooting up his school

silvermoonlight
Lilin
Lilin

•      
  •      

Postby silvermoonlight » Mon Feb 11, 2019 6:31 am

There's a few I've read and really didn't warm to but I won't be posting them here as the issue is the time frame these works were made in. Like one of them was written in 2007 and the issue of rape was very different in media to what it is now so the story is not bad its in reality a product of its time. Its an image of what writers back then believed in that rape was just bad sex and Asuka would warn to Shinji after he did this to her when in reality she would hate him even more and no relationship would ever happen but I think that's why these older more controversial fanfiction works are interesting as there a mirrors in to the past and a lot of writers are much better now regarding this issue.
Anywhere can be paradise as long as you have the will to live. After all, you are alive, so you will always have the chance to be happy.

My Eva fanfiction ff.net Fading In To The Stolen Light For download version please go to AO3

Mr. Tines
Administrator
Administrator

•      
  •      

Postby Mr. Tines » Mon Feb 11, 2019 7:52 am

One that I back-buttoned out and applied the brain-bleach for was titled something like "Object of my Desire", which was missing its guro tag. I only read the teaser-texts for some of King of Seahorses' magnum opus, and that was more than enough.
Reminder: Play nicely <<>> My vanity publishing:- NGE|blog|Photos|retro-blog|Fanfics|t|MAL
Avatar: Mahou Shoujo Rapture Asuka : "Slice them up with your magical karambit, chu!"

silvermoonlight
Lilin
Lilin

•      
  •      

Postby silvermoonlight » Mon Feb 11, 2019 8:15 am

View Original PostMr. Tines wrote:One that I back-buttoned out and applied the brain-bleach for was titled something like "Object of my Desire", which was missing its guro tag. I only read the teaser-texts for some of King of Seahorses' magnum opus, and that was more than enough.

I've heard of the King of seahorses one wasn't there a huge champaign by Eva fans to have it removed? Because its just the worst thing you can imagine and enjoys torturing, raping and killing its female characters.
Anywhere can be paradise as long as you have the will to live. After all, you are alive, so you will always have the chance to be happy.

My Eva fanfiction ff.net Fading In To The Stolen Light For download version please go to AO3

Return to “Fanfiction”