Most embarrassing thing that's ever happened to you?

Yeah. You read right. This is for everything that doesn't have anything to do with Eva.

Moderators: Rebuild/OT Moderators, Board Staff

ACGT-Samael
Tunniel
Tunniel

Most embarrassing thing that's ever happened to you?

•      
  •      

Postby ACGT-Samael » Tue Dec 25, 2018 12:48 pm

We've all had stuff happen to us that really embarrasses us, sometimes immediately and sometimes after the fact.

For the squeamish  SPOILER: Show
In my first year of University I roomed next door to 2 engineering students in the dorms, and every weekend they would throw parties. One Saturday I went over and they were playing a drinking game called wizard staff, which involves taping beer cans together.

I didn't have any beer but didn't want to feel left out, so I brought a 750mL bottle of Jagermeister. Every time they took a sip, so did I. Trying to keep pace with people drinking beer using hard liquor proved to be a mistake, and I drank about 2/3 of the bottle in ~20 minutes. Now, when I drink, I get vertigo, and in this case it was bad enough to make me sick.

I go to the shared bathroom to empty my stomach into the toilet stall, only to find it in use. Unable to wait,
I vomit in the sink. The girl using the toilet chose that exact moment to emerge, and when she saw what I was doing she told the hosts of the party. [She admitted she was the reason I couldn't use the toilet, but I was still too embarrassed to stay. I went back to my room and passed out for a couple hours.

So, what's your most embarrassing story?

Return to “Completely and Utterly Off-Topic”