Model Kits

For Eva-related fan projects: fanfiction, fanart, AMVs, and other creations. Share your work and discuss others' here.

Moderator: Board Staff

ShonHam
Lilith

Model Kits

•      
  •      

Postby ShonHam » Fri Aug 03, 2018 8:52 am

I've been swaying on whether or not I should invest some money into Eva Model kits for a while now (as I liked messing around with Gunpla's a while back), and was wondering if anyone could possibly help me in finding a good quality starting point. Unit 02 has always been my favourite, if anyone knows of any good places to search for them, please let me know!
I do love me some Rei guns.

Blockio
Full/Super Moderator
Full/Super Moderator

Re: Model Kits

•      
  •      

Postby Blockio » Fri Aug 03, 2018 1:26 pm

Well, if you like Gunplas and Unit 02, then how about this one?
I can see why Gendo hired Misato to do the actual commanding. He tried it once and did an appalling job. ~ AWinters
Your point of view is horny, and biased. ~ glitz2hard
What about titty-ten? ~ Reichu
The movies function on their own terms. If people can't accept them on those terms, and keep expecting them to be NGE, then they probably should have realized a while ago that they weren't going to have a good time. ~ Words of wisdom courtesy of Reichu

TMBounty_Hunter
Hachigouki is my waifu
Hachigouki is my waifu

•      
  •      

Postby TMBounty_Hunter » Fri Aug 03, 2018 2:13 pm

https://www.1999.co.jp/eng/list/688/0/1

I highly recommend Kotobukiya's new kits. Or the old TV Bandai kits. Bandai's new movie kits are super inaccurate.
"Hooray for other things!" -NAveryW

ShonHam
Lilith

•      
  •      

Postby ShonHam » Fri Aug 03, 2018 4:26 pm

Ah I forgot completely about Gundam Planet actually, I'm super dumb. Thanks for the two sites, I'll have a little browse and keep the recommendations in mind!
I do love me some Rei guns.

steveri004
Embryo

•      
  •      

Postby steveri004 » Sun Aug 26, 2018 10:05 am

View Original PostShonHam wrote:I've been swaying on whether or not I should invest some money into Eva Model kits for a while now (as I liked messing around with Gunpla's a while back), and transfert cdg was wondering if anyone could possibly help me in finding a good quality starting point. Unit 02 has always been my favourite, if anyone knows of any good places to search for them, please let me know!

Hello!
This is my first time here and I just want to say that I’m very happy to be here and to share my opinion.
Thanks!

Return to “Fan Works”