Steam/PC thread

Discussions about non-Evangelion related video games, board games, card games and gaming in general.

Moderators: Rebuild/OT Moderators, Board Staff

AdamMalkovitch
Clockiel
Clockiel

Steam/PC thread

•      
  •      

Postby AdamMalkovitch » Thu Jun 28, 2018 7:59 pm

The fact that I have to boot Steam in offline mode after getting only things on my wishlist under $10 each shows just how little self control I have. Also, NiGHTS into Dreams, one of the greatest games of all time, is only $1.19 right now, so uh... don't wait until the game's anniversary, get it now.
*injects Angel blood* I know what the fuck an EVA is now :)

BlueBasilisk
Bridge Bunny
Bridge Bunny

Re: Steam/PC thread

•      
  •      

Postby BlueBasilisk » Sat Jun 30, 2018 1:15 am

AdamMalkovitch wrote:The fact that I have to boot Steam in offline mode after getting only things on my wishlist under $10 each shows just how little self control I have.

Boy, I hear that. :lol:

I picked up Rayman Origins and Rayman Legends for the first time for $16 total. Fantastic games that I highly recommend. The PC version of Crash N-Sane trilogy came out today so I'm trying to work through that too.
Someday I hope that we'll be reunited if that is what's destined to be. Perhaps we'll discover that elusive bible. And then we will finally be free!

silvermoonlight
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

•      
  •      

Postby silvermoonlight » Sat Jun 30, 2018 6:11 am

This years sale has been really good as I picked up all the Ark Survival add ons which were half price :D

I can't wait till steam brings out Soul Calibur 6 and I'm hoping in the next sale they will drop the price of the Street Fighter 30th Anniversary Collection as I want to buy that sometime.
Anywhere can be paradise as long as you have the will to live. After all, you are alive, so you will always have the chance to be happy.

My Eva fanfiction ff.net Fading In To The Stolen Light For download version please go to AO3
Sequel As The Divine Light Breaks For download version please go to AO3

Blockio
Full/Super Moderator
Full/Super Moderator

•      
  •      

Postby Blockio » Sun Jul 01, 2018 6:39 am

After dealing with a PC that was nothing but trouble for over a year, I finally got myself a new one: Ryzen 5 2600, GTX 1060 and X470.

Now I only need free time and I can - finally - start playing video games again
I can see why Gendo hired Misato to do the actual commanding. He tried it once and did an appalling job. ~ AWinters
Your point of view is horny, and biased. ~ glitz2hard
What about titty-ten? ~ Reichu
The movies function on their own terms. If people can't accept them on those terms, and keep expecting them to be NGE, then they probably should have realized a while ago that they weren't going to have a good time. ~ Words of wisdom courtesy of Reichu

Return to “Video Games and Gaming”