Evageeks Wiki is down!

For discussion of and submissions for the EvaGeeks Wiki and Commentary. Open to all posters.

Moderators: UrsusArctos, Board Staff

DarkBluePhoenix
Pilot
Pilot
Location: Somewhere between the light in my heart and the darkness in my soul

Evageeks Wiki is down!

•      
  •      

Postby DarkBluePhoenix » Thu May 03, 2018 12:21 am

Just an FYI, the wiki site is down at the moment, just thought I should let you guys know if you're not already aware of the situation.
Avatar - Heero Yuy, pilot of Wing Gundam Zero. If you want to read my NGE fanfic go to my profile here - DarkBluePhoenix on FanFiction.net or DarkBluePhoenix on AO3

Voted in college to be Most likely to Take Over the World, how to do that however, will require at least Four Evangelions. Thanks for the idea Misato-san!
"Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds." Said at the beginning of the nuclear age by J. Robert Oppenheimer.
"That which does not kill us makes us stronger." Words of Wisdom from German Philosopher Friedrich Nietzsche.

Reichu
Admin Emeritus
Admin Emeritus

Re: Evageeks Wiki is down!

•      
  •      

Postby Reichu » Thu May 03, 2018 3:25 am

I'm able to get on without issue. More details? Are you getting a specific message?
さらば、全てのEvaGeeks。
「滅びの運命は新生の喜びでもある」
Departure Message | The Arqa Apocrypha: An Evangelion Analysis Blog

DarkBluePhoenix
Pilot
Pilot

•      
  •      

Postby DarkBluePhoenix » Thu May 03, 2018 7:07 am

I was editing the wiki early this morning, and when I hit the "preview" button, chrome said the page was unavailable. I went here to check if it was really down, which it was for about 20 to 30 minutes. I unfortunately did not take a screenshot because it was too late/early, and admittedly, I was in a minor panic with the editing almost being lost. But isitdownrightnow did log that the site was down earlier this morning. I hope that clears things up.
Avatar - Heero Yuy, pilot of Wing Gundam Zero. If you want to read my NGE fanfic go to my profile here - DarkBluePhoenix on FanFiction.net or DarkBluePhoenix on AO3

Voted in college to be Most likely to Take Over the World, how to do that however, will require at least Four Evangelions. Thanks for the idea Misato-san!
"Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds." Said at the beginning of the nuclear age by J. Robert Oppenheimer.
"That which does not kill us makes us stronger." Words of Wisdom from German Philosopher Friedrich Nietzsche.

Ornette
Administrator
Administrator

•      
  •      

Postby Ornette » Fri May 04, 2018 10:38 am

On May 3rd the linode instance was restarted by host, not sure why, I didn't get any notification on any emergency patching.

imprimatur13
Gaghiel
Gaghiel

•      
  •      

Postby imprimatur13 » Fri Jun 15, 2018 9:54 am

Wiki's down again.
My first fanfic: Neon Genesis Craig-Insertion
Kyoko's Melons: Currently being completely rewritten, so... if anyone liked it so far, great. I did too. But... not enough. ;)

EvaGeeks Discord server: https://discord.gg/MgA8Ev7

DarkBluePhoenix
Pilot
Pilot

•      
  •      

Postby DarkBluePhoenix » Fri Jun 15, 2018 5:10 pm

^ Just tried to get on, and it's still showing as down.

amitakartok
Nerv Scientist
Nerv Scientist

•      
  •      

Postby amitakartok » Sat Jun 16, 2018 7:56 pm

Confirmed, still down. Server's up but refusing connection.
Strategic Cyborg Evangelion : an average author's aspiring attempt at awesomeness. Currently at chapter 42.

Mana, Mayumi and Sakura: the TRUE goddesses of Eva

DarkBluePhoenix
Pilot
Pilot

•      
  •      

Postby DarkBluePhoenix » Sun Jun 17, 2018 3:43 pm

Evawiki is back up

imprimatur13
Gaghiel
Gaghiel

•      
  •      

Postby imprimatur13 » Sun Jun 17, 2018 10:32 pm

Thanks for bringing it back up, folks ^_^
My first fanfic: Neon Genesis Craig-Insertion
Kyoko's Melons: Currently being completely rewritten, so... if anyone liked it so far, great. I did too. But... not enough. ;)

EvaGeeks Discord server: https://discord.gg/MgA8Ev7

Return to “Wiki Editing and Discussion”