Personal Status After Rebuild

Discussion of the new series of Evangelion movies ( "Evangelion Shin Gekijōban", meaning "Evangelion: New Theatrical Edition").
The third installment debuted in Japan on November 17, 2012.

Moderators: New Moderators, Board Staff

kuribo-04
Lilin
Lilin

Re: Personal Status After Rebuild

•      
  •      

Postby kuribo-04 » Thu Nov 08, 2018 6:59 pm

Evangelion will always be a work I'll watch at least every couple years and talk about very often.
In fact, my next rewatch is due!
Shinji: "Sooner or later I'll be betrayed... And they'll leave me. Still... I want to meet them again, because I believe my feelings at that time were real."
Ryuko: "I'm gonna knock ya on your asses!"
-Asuka: THINK IN GERMAN!!! -Shinji: Öh... Baumkuchen...
Hayashida: "As game developers, our work is special. All of us here can put smiles on very many people's faces with our work."
"In any case, it (Kill la Kill) is the greatest work of fiction ever written and should be taught in schools." -Squigsquasher
~('.'~) (~'.')~ Dancin Kirby

DarkBluePhoenix
Lilin
Lilin
Location: Somewhere between the light in my heart and the darkness in my soul

•      
  •      

Postby DarkBluePhoenix » Sun Nov 11, 2018 10:29 pm

DarkBluePhoenix wrote:^ Well they said that WWI was the war to end all wars... and look how that turned out :emogendo:
View Original PostBlockio wrote::pointup: this is the perfect reply to any announcement about something big coming to an end

Yes, even 100 years later (today no less is that day), it's still a very relevant point to make.
Avatar - Heero Yuy, pilot of Wing Gundam Zero. If you want to read my NGE fanfic go to my profile here - DarkBluePhoenix on FanFiction.net or DarkBluePhoenix on AO3

Voted in college to be Most likely to Take Over the World, how to do that however, will require at least Four Evangelions. Thanks for the idea Misato-san!
"Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds." Said at the beginning of the nuclear age by J. Robert Oppenheimer.
"That which does not kill us makes us stronger." Words of Wisdom from German Philosopher Friedrich Nietzsche.

Blockio
Sandalphon
Sandalphon

•      
  •      

Postby Blockio » Mon Nov 12, 2018 11:09 am

View Original PostDarkBluePhoenix wrote:Yes, even 100 years later (today no less is that day), it's still a very relevant point to make.

Yep, been a while, hasn't it? I still remember a couple of years ago the whole "100 years since first tank deplyoment" thing...
Why don't you save the Princess next time instead of being such a baby? She would love it and maybe you could get a sweet kiss. ~ sadly not Mari in Q (Joseki)

What about titty-ten? ~ Reichu

Return to “Rebuild of Evangelion”