The Earth is Flat.

Yeah. You read right. This is for everything that doesn't have anything to do with Eva.

Moderators: Rebuild/OT Moderators, Board Staff

ran1
Banned

The Earth is Flat.

•      
  •      

Postby ran1 » Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:49 pm

Just finished reading Plutarch's Placita Philosophorum thought he made a really compelling argument for the flat-earth theory instead of the current globe-centric model we've currently been using. Any thoughts?

I mean look at all of these pioneers of atomic theory (Lecippus, Democritus) and pioneers of kinetic energy models (Xenophones, Anaximander). All have flat-earth models. Seems pretty compelling because otherwise we're going to be forced to believe the nonsense fake news coming from our respective governments. What do you guys think?
Punished "Venom" Ran1
Vanity of Vanities
Every post in Evageeks automaticaly becomes masturbatory material. It's nothing new. ~Justcrazyguy
Ran's persistent irony is a coping mechanism he uses to try and create some understanding of his paradoxical attraction to and disgust of the elitist bourgeois slaughterhouse in which he's forever trapped. --Muggy

Quadhonk
Shamshel
Shamshel

Re: The Earth is Flat.

•      
  •      

Postby Quadhonk » Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:58 pm

Everyone is born believing the earth is flat. It's the vaccinations that mind control us into to changing our thoughts. I've found in my research the only way to reverse this is by listening to White Rabbit by Jefferson Airplane on a loop for twelve hours while tripping on LSD.
It's difficult in times like these; ideals, dreams and cherished hopes rise within us, only to be crushed by grim reality.
It's a wonder I haven't abandoned all my ideals, they seem so absurd and impractical.
Yet I cling to them because I believe, in spite of everything, that people are truly good at heart.
- Anne Frank (21 July 1944)

ran1
Banned

•      
  •      

Postby ran1 » Wed Feb 14, 2018 5:04 pm

View Original PostQuadhonk wrote:Everyone is born believing the earth is flat. It's the vaccinations that mind control us into to changing our thoughts. I've found in my research the only way to reverse this is by listening to White Rabbit by Jefferson Airplane on a loop for twelve hours while tripping on LSD.

Been looking into the vaccinations angle. I mean we're probably living in one of the most significant periods of income inequality and revolutionary circumstances ever in our history but we're still not questioning the globe-head doctrinaire coming from state entities like NASA, which devours our hard earned labour and spits back at us obscene visions of a globular Earth when the entirety of classical thought shouts out at us "No!".

I mean let's look at the two biggest globe-heads in chief: Copernicus and Galileo. One's a defrocked seminarian who used his family connections to acquire church benefices, and also he forged his academic credentials at the University of Bologna, claiming to be German instead of being Polish so he could get a seat at lectures. Not to mention Galileo, who completely flunked at his own attempts at calculating reflected light from the moon. Real scary stuff when you think that's the B.S. we've been force-fed for generations.
Punished "Venom" Ran1
Vanity of Vanities
Every post in Evageeks automaticaly becomes masturbatory material. It's nothing new. ~Justcrazyguy
Ran's persistent irony is a coping mechanism he uses to try and create some understanding of his paradoxical attraction to and disgust of the elitist bourgeois slaughterhouse in which he's forever trapped. --Muggy

pwhodges
A Lilin in Wonderland
A Lilin in Wonderland

•      
  •      

Postby pwhodges » Wed Feb 14, 2018 5:47 pm

Flat Earth Lunar Eclipse:

"Being human, having your health; that's what's important." (from: Magical Shopping Arcade Abenobashi )
"As long as we're all living, and as long as we're all having fun, that should do it, right?" (from: The Eccentric Family )
Avatar: The end of the journey (details); Past avatars.
Before 3.0+1.0 there was Afterwards... my post-Q Evangelion fanfic (discussion)

Quadhonk
Shamshel
Shamshel

•      
  •      

Postby Quadhonk » Wed Feb 14, 2018 6:46 pm

View Original Postran1 wrote:I mean let's look at the two biggest globe-heads in chief: Copernicus and Galileo.

The biggest would probably be Eratosthenes.
It's difficult in times like these; ideals, dreams and cherished hopes rise within us, only to be crushed by grim reality.
It's a wonder I haven't abandoned all my ideals, they seem so absurd and impractical.
Yet I cling to them because I believe, in spite of everything, that people are truly good at heart.
- Anne Frank (21 July 1944)

Return to “Completely and Utterly Off-Topic”