Alternate EoE live-action sequence Line

This is the place to start: Feel free to introduce yourself, have general conversations and casual discussions about all things Evangelion, including chit-chatty topics like "Sachiel is adorable" or "Which Eva kicks the most ass?"

Moderator: Board Staff

Sailor Star Dust
Kept you waiting, huh?
Kept you waiting, huh?

Alternate EoE live-action sequence Line

•      
  •      

Postby Sailor Star Dust » Sat Nov 18, 2006 11:51 am

First off, feel free to move this if you think this belongs in the disscuison thread instead.

Rei, to Asuka in the scrapped EoE live-action sequence (See here http://www.angelfire.com/anime4/mdwigs/livesequence.html for more information if you have no idea what I'm talking about):
"You're pretty cold-hearted, but you just become attached pretty easily, don't you... Like a keeping dog. And you're the type that recklessly and willfully causes men to misunderstand."

Would anyone out there say this decribes Asuka to a T, or not at all? That last line especially strikes me as having happened in that whole EoE Pre-Instrumenality sequence with Shinji, speicifically the retake (no pun intended :lol:) of the episode 15 kiss scene: Asuka says Shinji will never understand her (due to his supposed aroggance) as Shinji replies he can't if she never tells him anything (He makes a good point with that...).
~Take care of yourself, I need you~

Return to “Evangelion General and Chit-Chat”