Interview with Tiffany Grant

For Eva-related fan projects: fanfiction, fanart, AMVs, and other creations. Share your work and discuss others' here.

Moderator: Board Staff

imprimatur13
Gaghiel
Gaghiel

Interview with Tiffany Grant

•      
  •      

Postby imprimatur13 » Sun Jan 28, 2018 9:59 pm

So... I conducted an interview with Tiffany Grant ~a week ago. Extremely nice woman. I just wish I wasn't so starstruck, and was able to do a better job of actually interviewing. Fortunately, she was clearly doing her best to make up for my failings, and so the result is listenable. Enjoy. ^_^

https://soundcloud.com/user-526778707/tiffany-grant-interview
My first fanfic: Neon Genesis Craig-Insertion
Kyoko's Melons: Currently being completely rewritten, so... if anyone liked it so far, great. I did too. But... not enough. ;)

EvaGeeks Discord server: https://discord.gg/MgA8Ev7

KingXanaduu
DNA Donor
DNA Donor

Re: Interview with Tiffany Grant

•      
  •      

Postby KingXanaduu » Sun Jan 28, 2018 10:27 pm

How the HECK did you get an INTERVIEW with Tiffany Grant?! That's AMAZING. :)
"You're na�ve, Cecil. Even knowing betrayal and despair, you would depend on the whims of others?" - Golbez
---------------------------------------
Sephiroth: "Do you miss the Light?"
Golbez: "Hmph...I merely have duties to fulfill."
Sephiroth: "Too close to the brightness, and you may get scorched."
Golbz:.............
Golbez: Your loss can strengthen you.

"NGE Shinji is broken, Manga Shinji is an asshole, Rebuild Shinji is an idiot. Which is best? Uh, can I get some other options? All of these really suck." -Bagheera

imprimatur13
Gaghiel
Gaghiel

•      
  •      

Postby imprimatur13 » Mon Jan 29, 2018 10:09 am

E-mailed her, asked very nicely, and she agreed. She was extremely accommodating. Was a joy to talk with her.
My first fanfic: Neon Genesis Craig-Insertion
Kyoko's Melons: Currently being completely rewritten, so... if anyone liked it so far, great. I did too. But... not enough. ;)

EvaGeeks Discord server: https://discord.gg/MgA8Ev7

silvermoonlight
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

•      
  •      

Postby silvermoonlight » Mon Jan 29, 2018 10:58 am

This is awesome like when ever she talks I just hear Asuka :D

Plus I need to send this woman an e-mail this year myself as I'd really like her to sigh some of my stuff but I wanted to send a drawing with it of Asuka with it as a gift :D
Last edited by silvermoonlight on Tue Jan 30, 2018 5:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Anywhere can be paradise as long as you have the will to live. After all, you are alive, so you will always have the chance to be happy.

My Eva fanfiction ff.net Fading In To The Stolen Light For download version please go to AO3
Sequel As The Divine Light Breaks For download version please go to AO3

Guy Nacks
Evangelion
Evangelion

•      
  •      

Postby Guy Nacks » Mon Jan 29, 2018 9:54 pm

Does she have that rumored audio of her and Spike Spencer in character as Asuka and Shinji doing a PSA for birth control products?
Among the people who use the Internet, many are obtuse. Because they are locked in their rooms, they hang on to that vision which is spreading across the world. But this does not go beyond mere ‘data’. Data without analysis [thinking], which makes you think that you know everything. This complacency is nothing but a trap. Moreover, the sense of values that counters this notion is paralyzed by it.

And so we arrive at demagogy. - Hideaki Anno, 1996

Ray
Elder God
Elder God

•      
  •      

Postby Ray » Mon Jan 29, 2018 11:01 pm

Details about that here.

https://youtu.be/lDPaoMRsEgs?t=279

Ambiant23
Tunniel
Tunniel

•      
  •      

Postby Ambiant23 » Fri May 04, 2018 11:14 am

View Original PostGuy Nacks wrote:Does she have that rumored audio of her and Spike Spencer in character as Asuka and Shinji doing a PSA for birth control products?

Funny When I was at DeltahCon last year I asked her about it and she actually told me the whole story behind it.

So the city of Houston, TX wanted to get a couple local voice actors to do a PSA on Aids. ADV was pretty much the only place with this sort of thing in Houston so they asked them if they could whip something up. Lets just say what Tiffany Grant and Spike Spenser said in the script were to graphic for local television. She did confirm that it involved Asuka giving Shinji AIDs. In the end they never actually used their idea and ended up making an entirely new one about locker room talk. I remember her saying that the actual copy of the thing doesn't exist and they were just rehearsing, I could be wrong though. Well the rest is history.

Blockio
Full/Super Moderator
Full/Super Moderator

•      
  •      

Postby Blockio » Sat May 05, 2018 7:55 am

View Original PostAmbiant23 wrote:She did confirm that it involved Asuka giving Shinji AIDs.

What did I just read :bigeyes:
I can see why Gendo hired Misato to do the actual commanding. He tried it once and did an appalling job. ~ AWinters
Your point of view is horny, and biased. ~ glitz2hard
What about titty-ten? ~ Reichu
The movies function on their own terms. If people can't accept them on those terms, and keep expecting them to be NGE, then they probably should have realized a while ago that they weren't going to have a good time. ~ Words of wisdom courtesy of Reichu

Return to “Fan Works”