Which games should I get?

Discussions about non-Evangelion related video games, board games, card games and gaming in general.

Moderators: Rebuild/OT Moderators, Board Staff

FrDougal9000
Tunniel
Tunniel

Which games should I get?

•      
  •      

Postby FrDougal9000 » Sat Jan 06, 2018 7:01 am

I figured it might be a good idea to make a forum thread where people who are can't decide what game to get can ask on here and get a few answers to help them out.

With that in mind, I've thinking about getting a game on the 360's XBLA, but I have no idea what to get. This is largely because XBLA game prices never depreciate (meaning something that cost €10 back in 2005 STILL costs €10 now), XBLA games are only ever priced at €5, €10 or €15 (the latter two are what most games cost), and there aren't any sales to offset that problem.

So I thought I'd ask y'all about what to do. Here are three games I've got my eye on:

Lumines Live (€10, a really addictive puzzle game with a Rez-style synesthesia and a lot of content)

SEGA: Monster World Collection (€10, contains three platform action games; Monster Land, Monster Lair and Monster World IV)

Banjo-Tooie (€15, played the demo and I really liked it - I want to know far this exploration expansion goes)

If y'all can give me a good recommendation, I'd really appreciate it!
Pen-Pen died for your sins!

::KL7::
Ireul
Ireul

Re: Which games should I get?

•      
  •      

Postby ::KL7:: » Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:09 pm

I figured it might be a good idea to make a forum thread where people who are can't decide what game to get can ask on here and get a few answers to help them out.

Banjo-Tooie (€15, played the demo and I really liked it - I want to know far this exploration expansion goes)

I wish i could help you out more with your choices but Banjo Tooie is the only one I'm familiar with. And from what i remember it was a pretty good game just like Banjo Kazooie. Ah the ol' 64 days. From your post Above you've tried and liked it so I'd say this one definitely is worth getting. It's been a while since your post so maybe you've gotten it already or one of the other one's so hopefully you're enjoying it already.

My question is a bit different than the topic is for, I've gotten some games already on the ps4 (ps plus games i couldnt pass up) and am running out of storage space so i wanted to finish some before deleting them and wondering which ones are worth playing and in which order.

Darksiders 2

Deus Ex Mankind divided

Metal Gear Solid V
It's Ok if you hate me, I hate me too.

VUX
Gaghiel
Gaghiel

Bioshock Series

•      
  •      

Postby VUX » Sat Jan 27, 2018 9:48 pm

I have never played these games myself, but I would love to! :D
I would just like to know, has any member of this community played it and please, tell me what you thought of it if you did :???:
"When life gives you problems..., get into the robot!"

"We VUX wanted peace with humans, until they day that insult was thrown"
"Where's you're ogrelord now laddeh?" Drek

Return to “Video Games and Gaming”