So if...

Everything Evangelion Fanfiction related.

Moderators: Derantor, Board Staff

Lt Light Ark
Adam

So if...

•      
  •      

Postby Lt Light Ark » Thu Nov 23, 2017 8:31 am

In this scenario, after Leliel's defeat (Original Series), Shinji was still collapsed, but...a mysterious organization (that knows that Instrumentality will happen), that is in truth a bunch of people that came from Rebuild Universe (Where Shinji screwed the world with Third and Fourth Impact), mistakenly thinking that Shinji was the real cause that Instrumentality happened, because he decided to do it, not because of SEELE's interference, goes and manages to kill him, after they do run away.

How would the Original Series go from here?

Joseki
Marduk Selectee
Marduk Selectee

Re: So if...

•      
  •      

Postby Joseki » Thu Nov 23, 2017 8:37 am

Shinji dies, credits rolls, serie is over. Anno doesn't really care that much about what isn't Shinji centric, episode 26 and the 14 years timeskip prove it.

If it's about how *I* would continue then it's fanfiction material.

silvermoonlight
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

•      
  •      

Postby silvermoonlight » Thu Nov 23, 2017 11:49 am

I did hear that Evangelion was going to be a female lead but they were worried that it wouldn't sell hence it was changed to male so if that sanario had played out I believe they would have gone with the there original version of Asuka for the rest of the show as the lead though she may have been very different character wise from the final series version but I do agree with Joseki this is very much fanfiction territory.

Asuka early concept sketches  SPOILER: Show
Anywhere can be paradise as long as you have the will to live. After all, you are alive, so you will always have the chance to be happy.

My Eva fanfiction ff.net Fading In To The Stolen Light For download version please go to AO3
Sequel As The Divine Light Breaks For download version please go to AO3

Sachi
Oh Daddy!
Oh Daddy!

•      
  •      

Postby Sachi » Thu Nov 23, 2017 12:00 pm

These sort of hypothetical threads are better suited for the fanfiction subforum. Moved.
- Sachi

I host the discord server for the EvaGeeks forums. Join us! https://discord.gg/aBQ3F6M9yp

Return to “Fanfiction”