Official "Hello/Goodbye" Thread!

Yeah. You read right. This is for everything that doesn't have anything to do with Eva.

Moderators: New Moderators, Board Staff

Melkor
Embryo

Re: Official "Hello/Goodbye" Thread!

•      
  •      

Postby Melkor » Sun Jan 13, 2019 2:39 pm

Hello everyone, I've been a long time fan of Evangelion, and a lurker on this forum for a while now, but finally decided to make an account here, however, I am no stranger to forums in general and I', very familiar with how to use them. I hope to have some interesting discussions regarding Evangelion, and maybe make some threads of my own.

DarkBluePhoenix
Lilin
Lilin
Location: Somewhere between the light in my heart and the darkness in my soul

Re: Official "Hello/Goodbye" Thread!

•      
  •      

Postby DarkBluePhoenix » Thu Jan 17, 2019 11:39 pm

^ Welcome!

View Original PostBirtley wrote:Hello, I've had an account for a while now (joined the same day the Netflix release was announced) but haven’t actually posted. I suppose I should at some point, so... I discovered Evangelion last year and watched the original series + EoE in one week then the Rebuilds the next. I found the wiki and this forum almost immediately after watching the first episode, but it took me a few months to create an account.

Well, we don't bite... or at least most of us don't. Anyway... welcome!
Avatar - Heero Yuy, pilot of Wing Gundam Zero. If you want to read my NGE fanfic go to my profile here - DarkBluePhoenix on FanFiction.net or DarkBluePhoenix on AO3

Voted in college to be Most likely to Take Over the World, how to do that however, will require at least Four Evangelions. Thanks for the idea Misato-san!
"Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds." Said at the beginning of the nuclear age by J. Robert Oppenheimer.
"That which does not kill us makes us stronger." Words of Wisdom from German Philosopher Friedrich Nietzsche.

Return to “Completely and Utterly Off-Topic”