What Evangelion characters do you ship?

This is a forum for casual discussion of Evangelion. Topics like "Asuka is hot!" or "Which Eva kicks the most ass?" belong here.

Moderator: Board Staff

silvermoonlight
Leliel
Leliel

Re: What Evangelion characters do you ship?

•      
  •      

Postby silvermoonlight » Sat Jul 08, 2017 4:34 am

View Original PostSachi wrote:I'm sorry best boy isn't a sadist. What you suggest actually sounds very unhealthy, IMO. A healthy BDSM relationship isn't based on insecurities, and it shouldn't be about releasing pent up frustration on your partner.

Besides, what's wrong with him being a sub? I have a feeling he'd enjoy it. I expect him to be a tender, emotional lover, rather than a lustful, aggressive one.

I agree plus from what I've heard the sub has all of the control they say how much and when to stop and safe words and aftercare are really important.
Anywhere can be paradise as long as you have the will to live. After all, you are alive, so you will always have the chance to be happy.

My Eva fanfiction ff.net Fading In To The Stolen Light For download version please go to AO3

Cybermat47
Shamshel
Shamshel

•      
  •      

Postby Cybermat47 » Sat Jul 08, 2017 5:12 am

You could write a fanfic and call it Fithy Shades of... wait, that book doesn't actually have anything to do with real BDSM, does it?
My fanfics:
Evangelion 2.9: You Will (Not) Survive
Godzilla VS Evangelion: Who Will Know?

"I have to count my blessings, I have to learn my lessons, my fate is in the balance, I must go on believing!"
- Fate by Shirō Sagisu

silvermoonlight
Leliel
Leliel

•      
  •      

Postby silvermoonlight » Sat Jul 08, 2017 5:41 am

View Original PostCybermat47 wrote:You could write a fanfic and call it Fithy Shades of... wait, that book doesn't actually have anything to do with real BDSM, does it?

No it doesn't...I wasn't going to mention that book as its way off topic but yeah everything EL James wrote in that book is hugely inaccurate and I've heard the BDSM community hate it and there are whole web pages dedicated to picking it apart on every level.
Last edited by silvermoonlight on Sat Jul 08, 2017 9:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Anywhere can be paradise as long as you have the will to live. After all, you are alive, so you will always have the chance to be happy.

My Eva fanfiction ff.net Fading In To The Stolen Light For download version please go to AO3

The Cruel
Tunniel

•      
  •      

Postby The Cruel » Sat Jul 08, 2017 7:57 am

View Original Postcyharding wrote:Yeesh, can we get back to shipping instead of discussing this awful stuff.

SxA and AxM. Our tragic hero with the valkyrie and the valkyrie with the force of nature, nuff said.
I carry out things right to the end. No. Matter. What.

Return to “Evangelion Chit-Chat”