Evangelion Pic Thread 10: The Society for the Appreciation Of The Premium Girl (and her friends)

This is a forum for casual discussion of Evangelion. Topics like "Asuka is hot!" or "Which Eva kicks the most ass?" belong here.

Moderator: Board Staff

Joseki
Bardiel
Bardiel

Re: Evangelion Pic Thread 10: The Society for the Appreciation Of The Premium Girl (and her friends)

•      
  •      

Postby Joseki » Sat Aug 19, 2017 11:02 am

Maybe the one he woke up in is the only one that survived Asuka. :bigeyes:

Or maybe they didn't want Asuka and her active angelic eye in the same room as BM-03 so she saw him for the first time in the med bay (that's now my head canon).
Last edited by Joseki on Sat Aug 19, 2017 3:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.
「希望は残っているよ。どんな時にもね」

29/07/2017

silvermoonlight
Lilin
Lilin

Re: Evangelion Pic Thread 10: The Society for the Appreciation Of The Premium Girl (and her friends)

•      
  •      

Postby silvermoonlight » Sat Aug 19, 2017 2:23 pm

View Original PostElMariachi wrote:That scene above can't have happened, or else the coffin's glass would be cracked. :eva01_roar:

Unless Misato went "Asuka behave yourself and don't wreck the glass!" which is why the glass isn't trashed.

Asuka/Rei
SPOILER: Show
Anywhere can be paradise as long as you have the will to live. After all, you are alive, so you will always have the chance to be happy.

My Eva fanfiction ff.net Fading In To The Stolen Light For download version please go to AO3

Joseki
Bardiel
Bardiel

•      
  •      

Postby Joseki » Sun Aug 20, 2017 4:35 pm

Shinji and Kamina

「希望は残っているよ。どんな時にもね」

29/07/2017

imprimatur13
Gaghiel
Gaghiel

•      
  •      

Postby imprimatur13 » Sun Aug 20, 2017 4:56 pm

^
Not my favorite picture (their poses... I dunno), but I love the idea of a TTGL NGE crossover. Keep 'em coming!
My first fanfic: Neon Genesis Craig-Insertion
Kyoko's Melons: Currently being completely rewritten, so... if anyone liked it so far, great. I did too. But... not enough. ;)

EvaGeeks Discord server: https://discord.gg/MgA8Ev7

C.T.1290
Banned

•      
  •      

Postby C.T.1290 » Sun Aug 20, 2017 9:56 pm

View Original PostJoseki wrote:Shinji and Kamina

Now that's the kind of support Shinji needs!
"Who dares to summon the master of masters, the deliverer of darkness, the Shogun of sorrow, Aku!?"-Aku

"KONO DIO DA!"-Dio

Stillborn
Banned

•      
  •      

Postby Stillborn » Mon Aug 21, 2017 2:29 am

Soon Kamina learned that this kind of support doesn't work in Evaverse. And then he died horribly lowering morale of everyone who witnessed it.
Another jaded man.
Wciąż stoję nieruchomo, w nieżywym już szeregu. Umieram na stojąco, niech inni giną w biegu.

Rei IV
Lilin
Lilin

•      
  •      

Postby Rei IV » Mon Aug 21, 2017 2:32 am

The ending of Evangelion 2.0 with GAR Shinji (who gattai with Rei using Unit-01) is pretty much TTGL.

Sachi
Oh Daddy!
Oh Daddy!

•      
  •      

Postby Sachi » Mon Aug 21, 2017 2:55 am

View Original PostStillborn wrote:Soon Kamina learned that this kind of support doesn't work in Evaverse. And then he died horribly lowering morale of everyone who witnessed it.

I mean, he died either way. (Oops, spoilers? Go watch TTGL already). The idea behind the support is immortal. Even in death, Kamina believes in you.
- Sachi

I host the unofficial EGF discord server. Join us! https://discord.gg/WqS7wRW
I also host another more general discord server for film and anime fans: https://discord.gg/wWYPwjb

Stillborn
Banned

•      
  •      

Postby Stillborn » Mon Aug 21, 2017 3:11 am

View Original PostRei IV wrote:The ending of Evangelion 2.0 with GAR Shinji (who gattai with Rei using Unit-01) is pretty much TTGL.

And he was punished for it, so it does not work in Eva. Unless it works for everyone BUT Shinji. That may be true.
Another jaded man.
Wciąż stoję nieruchomo, w nieżywym już szeregu. Umieram na stojąco, niech inni giną w biegu.

Joseki
Bardiel
Bardiel

•      
  •      

Postby Joseki » Mon Aug 21, 2017 4:49 am

View Original PostRei IV wrote:The ending of Evangelion 2.0 with GAR Shinji (who gattai with Rei using Unit-01) is pretty much TTGL.

I don't think there's anything similar between that scene and any scene from TTGL, maybe just the visuals.
「希望は残っているよ。どんな時にもね」

29/07/2017

Glor
Gaghiel
Gaghiel

•      
  •      

Postby Glor » Mon Aug 21, 2017 5:49 am

Rite of Reclamation - an Evangelion/Halo fusion, check it out, is pretty neat.

"Anything can be Evangelion related if you have the will to twist it." -Joseki.

imprimatur13
Gaghiel
Gaghiel

•      
  •      

Postby imprimatur13 » Mon Aug 21, 2017 8:06 am

View Original PostSachi wrote:I mean, he died either way. (Oops, spoilers? Go watch TTGL already). The idea behind the support is immortal. Even in death, Kamina believes in you.

I always understood that Simon was supposed to be a partial Shinji expy. For instance, the part after Kamina's death, after he meets Nia, and is depressed, and won't pilot GL... Classic Shinji. Anyway, Kamina-sama... He is best in any universe.
Kyoko's Melons: Currently being completely rewritten, so... if anyone liked it so far, great. I did too. But... not enough. ;)

Glor
Gaghiel
Gaghiel

•      
  •      

Postby Glor » Mon Aug 21, 2017 10:09 am

NEON LAGAAN  SPOILER: Show

Asuka  SPOILER: Show
ImageImageImage

Ritsu-chan  SPOILER: Show

imprimatur13
Gaghiel
Gaghiel

•      
  •      

Postby imprimatur13 » Mon Aug 21, 2017 10:13 am

View Original PostGlor wrote:
NEON LAGAAN  SPOILER: Show

Perfect. Who's the artist?

Glor
Gaghiel
Gaghiel

•      
  •      

Postby Glor » Mon Aug 21, 2017 10:17 am

I honestly have not a clue. Found it ages ago. Centuries, even.

Ray
Banned

•      
  •      

Postby Ray » Mon Aug 21, 2017 10:47 am

hotsprings mildly nsfw  SPOILER: Show
I’ll escape now from this world, from the world of Jean Valjean, Jean Valjean is nothing now! Another story must begin!
Avatar: "There's a Starman, waiting in the sky. He'd like to come and meet me, but he thinks he'd blow my mind."
Phew, I’m not tense anymore… now I’m just miserable.
People say "be yourself" but that's bad advice, if we were all to "be ourselves" many of us would stop wearing clothes. -Chuckman

silvermoonlight
Lilin
Lilin

•      
  •      

Postby silvermoonlight » Mon Aug 21, 2017 10:54 am

View Original PostRay wrote:
hotsprings mildly nsfw  SPOILER: Show

You beat me to it, I was gonna post that one next ^_^
Anywhere can be paradise as long as you have the will to live. After all, you are alive, so you will always have the chance to be happy.

My Eva fanfiction ff.net Fading In To The Stolen Light For download version please go to AO3

Joseki
Bardiel
Bardiel

•      
  •      

Postby Joseki » Mon Aug 21, 2017 11:29 am

It's time to impact

「希望は残っているよ。どんな時にもね」

29/07/2017

Ray
Banned

•      
  •      

Postby Ray » Mon Aug 21, 2017 11:43 am

View Original Postsilvermoonlight wrote:You beat me to it, I was gonna post that one next ^_^

I'm fairly certain this is what Shinji dreams about. Because if this was reality Asuka would be throwing a shampoo bottle at him and Rei would just be looking confused.
I’ll escape now from this world, from the world of Jean Valjean, Jean Valjean is nothing now! Another story must begin!
Avatar: "There's a Starman, waiting in the sky. He'd like to come and meet me, but he thinks he'd blow my mind."
Phew, I’m not tense anymore… now I’m just miserable.
People say "be yourself" but that's bad advice, if we were all to "be ourselves" many of us would stop wearing clothes. -Chuckman

silvermoonlight
Lilin
Lilin

•      
  •      

Postby silvermoonlight » Mon Aug 21, 2017 12:06 pm

View Original PostRay wrote:I'm fairly certain this is what Shinji dreams about. Because if this was reality Asuka would be throwing a shampoo bottle at him and Rei would just be looking confused.

You mean like this :devil:

Hot spring mildly nsfw

Return to “Evangelion Chit-Chat”