Evangelion Pic Thread 10: The Society for the Appreciation Of The Premium Girl (and her friends)

This is a forum for casual discussion of Evangelion. Topics like "Asuka is hot!" or "Which Eva kicks the most ass?" belong here.

Moderator: Board Staff

Glor
Ramiel
Ramiel

Re: Evangelion Pic Thread 10: The Society for the Appreciation Of The Premium Girl (and her friends)

•      
  •      

Postby Glor » Tue Sep 05, 2017 9:22 am

The Angels  SPOILER: Show

Victorious  SPOILER: Show

Unit-01  SPOILER: Show

Neat Cover  SPOILER: Show
Rite of Reclamation - an Evangelion/Halo fusion, check it out, is pretty neat.

"Anything can be Evangelion related if you have the will to twist it." -Joseki.

Joseki
Sandalphon
Sandalphon

Re: Evangelion Pic Thread 10: The Society for the Appreciation Of The Premium Girl (and her friends)

•      
  •      

Postby Joseki » Tue Sep 05, 2017 10:30 am

The Ikay Family  SPOILER: Show

Something thermally expanded here  SPOILER: Show

Sleeping beauty (Maybe too much NSFW)  SPOILER: Show
「希望は残っているよ。どんな時にもね」

29/07/2017

The Cruel
Tunniel

•      
  •      

Postby The Cruel » Tue Sep 05, 2017 11:07 am

View Original PostJoseki wrote:

What is better than Asuka? Three Asukas! And a fourth one is on her way. Damn Shinji, you live among Valkyries!

Something thermally expanded here  SPOILER: Show

In Shinjis place, I would like to be close to Asuka like that and no I have no perverted thoughts. I only want a hug.

I need a medic, Valkyrie is down I repeat Valkire is down!!! And get her damn blouse buttoned up!!! I don't want to end up with a jailbait here!!! And stop mastrubating Shinji!!!
I carry out things right to the end. No. Matter. What.

silvermoonlight
Leliel
Leliel

•      
  •      

Postby silvermoonlight » Tue Sep 05, 2017 11:21 am

No offence but this image makes me feel really uncomfortable like I just want to cover her up and leave the room.
Last edited by silvermoonlight on Tue Sep 05, 2017 12:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Anywhere can be paradise as long as you have the will to live. After all, you are alive, so you will always have the chance to be happy.

My Eva fanfiction ff.net Fading In To The Stolen Light For download version please go to AO3

The Cruel
Tunniel

•      
  •      

Postby The Cruel » Tue Sep 05, 2017 11:58 am

View Original Postsilvermoonlight wrote:No offence but this image makes me feel really uncomfortable like I just want to cover her up an leave the room.

Would do the same and afterwards, sniff some speed and run amok while NERV gets overrun by JSSDF soldiers, kicking into Terminal Dogma and unload full buckshot rounds on Gendo with a double barreled sawn-off shotgun. And to make very sure, I snap his neck with my foot. :devil:

silvermoonlight
Leliel
Leliel

•      
  •      

Postby silvermoonlight » Tue Sep 05, 2017 12:50 pm

View Original PostThe Cruel wrote:Would do the same and afterwards, sniff some speed and run amok while NERV gets overrun by JSSDF soldiers, kicking into Terminal Dogma and unload full buckshot rounds on Gendo with a double barreled sawn-off shotgun. And to make very sure, I snap his neck with my foot. :devil:

No just feed him head first to 01 and let 02 have his legs then they can both rip him him in half like the two t rex's did in Jurassic park 2....
Anywhere can be paradise as long as you have the will to live. After all, you are alive, so you will always have the chance to be happy.

My Eva fanfiction ff.net Fading In To The Stolen Light For download version please go to AO3

The Cruel
Tunniel

•      
  •      

Postby The Cruel » Tue Sep 05, 2017 1:06 pm

View Original Postsilvermoonlight wrote:No just feed him head first to 01 and let 02 have his legs then they can both rip him him in half like the two t rex's did in Jurassic park 2....

Fine then, Gendo gets gang raped by Yui and Kyoko while being eaten alive. Then I have at least my bloodsheed until 3I with the JSSDF dudes, Punisher style.

Guy Nacks
Test Subject
Test Subject

•      
  •      

Postby Guy Nacks » Tue Sep 05, 2017 1:17 pm

View Original PostThe Cruel wrote:Fine then, Gendo gets gang raped by Yui and Kyoko while being eaten alive. Then I have at least my bloodsheed until 3I with the JSSDF dudes, Punisher style.

Well, this thread took a turn.
Among the people who use the Internet, many are obtuse. Because they are locked in their rooms, they hang on to that vision which is spreading across the world. But this does not go beyond mere ‘data’. Data without analysis [thinking], which makes you think that you know everything. This complacency is nothing but a trap. Moreover, the sense of values that counters this notion is paralyzed by it.

And so we arrive at demagogy. - Hideaki Anno, 1996

DarkBluePhoenix
Bardiel
Bardiel

•      
  •      

Postby DarkBluePhoenix » Tue Sep 05, 2017 1:21 pm

View Original PostGuy Nacks wrote:Well, this thread took a turn.

Yes, but at least we know what they really think about Gendo. And it ain't pretty.
Avatar - Heero Yuy, pilot of Wing Gundam Zero. If you want to read my NGE fanfic go to my profile here - DarkBluePhoenix on FanFiction.net or DarkBluePhoenix on AO3

Voted in college to be Most likely to Take Over the World, how to do that however, will require at least Four Evangelions. Thanks for the idea Misato-san!
"Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds." Said at the beginning of the nuclear age by J. Robert Oppenheimer.
"That which does not kill us makes us stronger." Words of Wisdom from German Philosopher Friedrich Nietzsche.

imprimatur13
Shamshel
Shamshel

•      
  •      

Postby imprimatur13 » Tue Sep 05, 2017 1:46 pm

View Original Postsilvermoonlight wrote:No offence but this image makes me feel really uncomfortable like I just want to cover her up and leave the room.

I have to say, I feel the same.
My first fanfic: Neon Genesis Craig-Insertion
Kyoko's Melons: Chapter 1 (of 3 so far) - The Cakekeeper

EvaGeeks Discord server: https://discord.gg/MgA8Ev7

pwhodges
A Lilin in Wonderland
A Lilin in Wonderland

•      
  •      

Postby pwhodges » Tue Sep 05, 2017 1:47 pm

Well, at least no one is (publicly) taking the Shinji route...
"Being human, having your health; that's what's important." (from: Magical Shopping Arcade Abenobashi )
"As long as we're all living, and as long as we're all having fun, that should do it, right?" (from: The Eccentric Family )
Avatar: Sad, sad Shinji... (details); Past avatars.
Afterwards... my post-Q Evangelion fanfic (discussion)

Joseki
Sandalphon
Sandalphon

•      
  •      

Postby Joseki » Tue Sep 05, 2017 2:31 pm

Let's U-turn to sweet and cute fan arts

The sweetest taste  SPOILER: Show

We dive in at the deep end  SPOILER: Show

Renewed determination  SPOILER: Show
「希望は残っているよ。どんな時にもね」

29/07/2017

imprimatur13
Shamshel
Shamshel

•      
  •      

Postby imprimatur13 » Tue Sep 05, 2017 3:02 pm

I appreciate the U-turn ^_^ . That last one, Shinji looks kinda AoT-Levi-like, don't you think?
My first fanfic: Neon Genesis Craig-Insertion
Kyoko's Melons: Chapter 1 (of 3 so far) - The Cakekeeper

EvaGeeks Discord server: https://discord.gg/MgA8Ev7

Zeruss
Adam

•      
  •      

Postby Zeruss » Tue Sep 05, 2017 3:24 pm

silvermoonlight wrote:No offence but this image makes me feel really uncomfortable like I just want to cover her up and leave the room.

I'll just add it's official art by (my dearly beloved) Tadashi Hiramatsu; it's the sub-cover(?) image of the 'Groundwork of Evangelion, The Movie 1' artbook--Apparently someone went through all the work of scanning, compositing, modifying (some details are changed) and coloring it... All for that single image.
I'm a lurker at heart.

Joseki
Sandalphon
Sandalphon

•      
  •      

Postby Joseki » Tue Sep 05, 2017 3:43 pm

View Original PostZeruss wrote:I'll just add it's official art by (my dearly beloved) Tadashi Hiramatsu; it's the sub-cover(?) image of the 'Groundwork of Evangelion, The Movie 1' artbook--Apparently someone went through all the work of scanning, compositing, modifying (some details are changed) and coloring it... All for that single image.

It's a beautiful image in my opinion.
The prospective enhance Asuka's body and her pose is reminiscent of neoclassicism.
The tensioned cables around her create anxiety contrasting the calm created by her peaceful expression and lack of tension in her muscles.
It's the context of the movie that makes it unsettling, the image itself is excellent in my opinion.

imprimatur13 wrote:I appreciate the U-turn ^_^ . That last one, Shinji looks kinda AoT-Levi-like, don't you think?

I can see it.
「希望は残っているよ。どんな時にもね」

29/07/2017

Microsoft_Sam
Embryo

•      
  •      

Postby Microsoft_Sam » Tue Sep 05, 2017 7:50 pm

3D Cellulite  SPOILER: Show

This had to happen at some point  SPOILER: Show
My ROFLcopter goes Soi soi soi.

Cybermat47
Shamshel
Shamshel

•      
  •      

Postby Cybermat47 » Tue Sep 05, 2017 8:51 pm

"I can't hold it in any longer."  SPOILER: Show
My fanfics:
Evangelion 2.9: You Will (Not) Survive
Godzilla VS Evangelion: Who Will Know?

"I have to count my blessings, I have to learn my lessons, my fate is in the balance, I must go on believing!"
- Fate by Shirō Sagisu

Ray
Elder God
Elder God

•      
  •      

Postby Ray » Tue Sep 05, 2017 11:38 pm

View Original PostJoseki wrote:[spoiler="The Ikay Family"]Image

:shinji_eyebrow: : Dear God, I know I deserve this punishment for the hospital room. But please let the next one be a boy! I'm drowning in estrogen!

Good find btw.

Edit: @microsoftsam

We have another thread for cosplay. No joke though. That Misato looks like she's seen some shit.
I’ll escape now from this world, from the world of Jean Valjean, Jean Valjean is nothing now! Another story must begin!
Avatar: "There's a Starman, waiting in the sky. He'd like to come and meet me, but he thinks he'd blow my mind."
Phew, I’m not tense anymore… now I’m just miserable.
People say "be yourself" but that's bad advice, if we were all to "be ourselves" many of us would stop wearing clothes. -Chuckman

Cybermat47
Shamshel
Shamshel

•      
  •      

Postby Cybermat47 » Tue Sep 05, 2017 11:58 pm

"Uh... Asuka?"

"What is it?"

"I'm confused... Misato just looks like a younger version of you, but Rei looks like... well... Rei. The original one, I mean. . But with your hair colour and eyes."

"I know you meant that."

"But why?! And look, she reads, just like the old Rei!"

"You could just call her Lilith instead of "old Rei", geez."

"Was Rei Lilith, or was Lilith Rei? I'm still confused about that."

"How would I know? I was dead."

"Okay, but... why does this Rei look like that Rei?!"

"I don't know, why did your Dad wear Mickey Mouse gloves?!"
My fanfics:
Evangelion 2.9: You Will (Not) Survive
Godzilla VS Evangelion: Who Will Know?

"I have to count my blessings, I have to learn my lessons, my fate is in the balance, I must go on believing!"
- Fate by Shirō Sagisu

Rei IV
Lilin
Lilin

•      
  •      

Postby Rei IV » Wed Sep 06, 2017 12:05 am

But I thought Asuka-san didn't want kids?

:huh:
"Books? If I were Ayanami Rei, would I read books?"

Return to “Evangelion Chit-Chat”