Evangelion Pic Thread 10: The Society for the Appreciation Of The Premium Girl (and her friends)

This is a forum for casual discussion of Evangelion. Topics like "Asuka is hot!" or "Which Eva kicks the most ass?" belong here.

Moderator: Board Staff

Microsoft_Sam
Adam

Re: Evangelion Pic Thread 10: The Society for the Appreciation Of The Premium Girl (and her friends)

•      
  •      

Postby Microsoft_Sam » Tue Aug 15, 2017 4:46 am

So I was looking at EVA X Pokemon pictures and found these:

SPOILER: Show

The inevitable conclusion:

My ROFLcopter goes Soi soi soi.

Ray
Banned

Re: Evangelion Pic Thread 10: The Society for the Appreciation Of The Premium Girl (and her friends)

•      
  •      

Postby Ray » Tue Aug 15, 2017 3:55 pm

Priorities  SPOILER: Show
I’ll escape now from this world, from the world of Jean Valjean, Jean Valjean is nothing now! Another story must begin!
Avatar: "There's a Starman, waiting in the sky. He'd like to come and meet me, but he thinks he'd blow my mind."
Phew, I’m not tense anymore… now I’m just miserable.
People say "be yourself" but that's bad advice, if we were all to "be ourselves" many of us would stop wearing clothes. -Chuckman

silvermoonlight
Lilin
Lilin

•      
  •      

Postby silvermoonlight » Tue Aug 15, 2017 4:25 pm

Shinji/Asuka

Shinji/Rei

Group

Gender Bender
Anywhere can be paradise as long as you have the will to live. After all, you are alive, so you will always have the chance to be happy.

My Eva fanfiction ff.net Fading In To The Stolen Light For download version please go to AO3

Reichu
Space-Time Teratoma
Space-Time Teratoma

•      
  •      

Postby Reichu » Tue Aug 15, 2017 6:24 pm

Shinko and Kaworu-chan have rather boyish figures. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Rei IV
Lilin
Lilin

•      
  •      

Postby Rei IV » Tue Aug 15, 2017 9:18 pm

What would a male Misato be called? Mansato? Or would the name remain the same?

:nyao:

Ray
Banned

•      
  •      

Postby Ray » Tue Aug 15, 2017 9:25 pm

View Original PostReichu wrote:Shinko and Kaworu-chan have rather boyish figures. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Well Shinji was originally modeled after Nadia Who Was a Very tomboyish Girl.

I do think a gender-bent Kaworu should be a LOT sexier looking though. Given part of the reason Shinji likes him is because he's everything he wants to be. For girl Shinji, you have to translate that into Femme Kaworus design.
I’ll escape now from this world, from the world of Jean Valjean, Jean Valjean is nothing now! Another story must begin!
Avatar: "There's a Starman, waiting in the sky. He'd like to come and meet me, but he thinks he'd blow my mind."
People say "be yourself" but that's bad advice, if we were all to "be ourselves" many of us would stop wearing clothes. -Chuckman

Sachi
Oh Daddy!
Oh Daddy!

•      
  •      

Postby Sachi » Tue Aug 15, 2017 9:35 pm

Kaworu and Shinji are still in their male school uniforms. I don't think this is a gender bend, so much as everybody is now male
- Sachi

I host the unofficial EGF discord server. Join us! https://discord.gg/WqS7wRW
I also host another server dedicated to Star Wars: https://discord.gg/wWYPwjb

Ray
Banned

•      
  •      

Postby Ray » Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:00 pm

Descent Into Hell  SPOILER: Show

Settie
Adam

•      
  •      

Postby Settie » Tue Aug 15, 2017 11:29 pm

Whoa i'm getting some serious rapey vibes from gender bent Mari.

silvermoonlight
Lilin
Lilin

•      
  •      

Postby silvermoonlight » Wed Aug 16, 2017 2:55 am

View Original PostRay wrote:Well Shinji was originally modeled after Nadia Who Was a Very tomboyish Girl.

I do think a gender-bent Kaworu should be a LOT sexier looking though. Given part of the reason Shinji likes him is because he's everything he wants to be. For girl Shinji, you have to translate that into Femme Kaworus design.

I can fix that for you.

Gender bent Kaworu, Shinji.

Kaworu/Rei

Unit 02 Beast Mode 3.0
Anywhere can be paradise as long as you have the will to live. After all, you are alive, so you will always have the chance to be happy.

My Eva fanfiction ff.net Fading In To The Stolen Light For download version please go to AO3

El Squibbonator
Lilin
Lilin

•      
  •      

Postby El Squibbonator » Wed Aug 16, 2017 6:37 pm

View Original PostMicrosoft_Sam wrote:So I was looking at EVA X Pokemon pictures and found these:

The inevitable conclusion:

Speaking of which, the hiatus on my Evangelion/Pokemon fanfic is now over! Check it out!
thread/16052/Neon-Genesis-Evangelemon/20/
Life can seem a challenge. Life can seem impossible. It's never easy when so much is on the line.

Do you like Eva? Do you like Pokemon? Then check out Neon Genesis Evangelemon-- You Can (Not) Catch 'Em All thread/16052/Neon-Genesis-Evangelemon/

Ray
Banned

•      
  •      

Postby Ray » Wed Aug 16, 2017 7:15 pm

Born To Meet You  SPOILER: Show

imprimatur13
Gaghiel
Gaghiel

•      
  •      

Postby imprimatur13 » Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:51 pm

Just wondering: Are most of the (uncredited) posts here drawn by the poster, or is it understood that people don't always draw what they post? I ask, because I'm not sure exactly how much I should compliment them :).
My first fanfic: Neon Genesis Craig-Insertion
Kyoko's Melons: Currently being completely rewritten, so... if anyone liked it so far, great. I did too. But... not enough. ;)

EvaGeeks Discord server: https://discord.gg/MgA8Ev7

Ray
Banned

•      
  •      

Postby Ray » Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:08 pm

We have a seperate thread for those that draw their own fanart.

imprimatur13
Gaghiel
Gaghiel

•      
  •      

Postby imprimatur13 » Wed Aug 16, 2017 10:12 pm

Ah, thanks :)!
My first fanfic: Neon Genesis Craig-Insertion
Kyoko's Melons: Currently being completely rewritten, so... if anyone liked it so far, great. I did too. But... not enough. ;)

EvaGeeks Discord server: https://discord.gg/MgA8Ev7

Ray
Banned

•      
  •      

Postby Ray » Thu Aug 17, 2017 1:34 am

Rei-Q  SPOILER: Show

pwhodges
A Lilin in Wonderland
A Lilin in Wonderland

•      
  •      

Postby pwhodges » Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:57 am

View Original Postimprimatur13 wrote:Just wondering: Are most of the (uncredited) posts here drawn by the poster, or is it understood that people don't always draw what they post? I ask, because I'm not sure exactly how much I should compliment them :).

The images in this thread are not originals. Sometimes people provide a link to the original, but more in the past than now. These days images appear in so many places it can be hard to impossible to identify the original source for a lot of them, so the habit seems to have fallen out of use.
"Being human, having your health; that's what's important." (from: Magical Shopping Arcade Abenobashi )
"As long as we're all living, and as long as we're all having fun, that should do it, right?" (from: The Eccentric Family )
Avatar: Why do I have to deal with these Titans as well as Angels? (details); Past avatars.
Can't wait for 3.0+1.0? - try Afterwards... my post-Q Evangelion fanfic (discussion)

Joseki
Bardiel
Bardiel

•      
  •      

Postby Joseki » Thu Aug 17, 2017 1:20 pm

I'd love to see a flashback about Shinji's retrieval from the entry plug and the reaction from Misato and Asuka, I can already imagine the drama in my head.
「希望は残っているよ。どんな時にもね」

29/07/2017

ElMariachi
Le Posteur Verbeux
Le Posteur Verbeux

•      
  •      

Postby ElMariachi » Sat Aug 19, 2017 6:59 am

View Original PostJoseki wrote:

I'd love to see a flashback about Shinji's retrieval from the entry plug and the reaction from Misato and Asuka, I can already imagine the drama in my head.

That scene above can't have happened, or else the coffin's glass would be cracked. :eva01_roar:
Avatar: THE HIGHEST OF ALL HIGHS WE AAAAAAAAAARE!!!
Kensuke is a military otaku who, at one point, is shown creepily taking pictures of girls to sell. He would clearly fit right in as an animator at Studio Gainax. -- Compiling_Autumn
EoTV is a therapist, EoE is a drill instructor. -- Chuckman
Seriously, that is the most fananked theory I've ever heard, more than Mari being Marty McFly travelling through time to keep her parents (Asushin) together. -- Jäeger

Rei IV
Lilin
Lilin

•      
  •      

Postby Rei IV » Sat Aug 19, 2017 8:49 am

View Original PostElMariachi wrote:That scene above can't have happened, or else the coffin's glass would be cracked. :eva01_roar:

With Asuka loudly screaming "Baka Shinji!".

Return to “Evangelion Chit-Chat”