Evangelion Pic Thread 10: The Society for the Appreciation Of The Premium Girl (and her friends)

This is a forum for casual discussion of Evangelion. Topics like "Asuka is hot!" or "Which Eva kicks the most ass?" belong here.

Moderator: Board Staff

Rei IV
Lilin
Lilin

Re: Evangelion Pic Thread 10: The Society for the Appreciation Of The Premium Girl (and her friends)

•      
  •      

Postby Rei IV » Wed Aug 30, 2017 11:19 pm

View Original PostMicrosoft_Sam wrote:Rei IV

Look at the previous page... I found something cool. :D :devil:

Q Misato is best Misato.....regardless of what all the Rays and Stillborns say.

:asuka_thumbsup: :misato_service:
"Books? If I were Ayanami Rei, would I read books?"

Ray
Elder God
Elder God

Re: Evangelion Pic Thread 10: The Society for the Appreciation Of The Premium Girl (and her friends)

•      
  •      

Postby Ray » Wed Aug 30, 2017 11:25 pm

View Original PostRei IV wrote:Q Misato is best Misato.....regardless of what all the Rays and Stillborns say.

:asuka_thumbsup: :misato_service:

Don't lump me in with Born. He goes places I would never go. I like dark and creepy, but I'm firmly opposed to naked nihilism.
I’ll escape now from this world, from the world of Jean Valjean, Jean Valjean is nothing now! Another story must begin!
Avatar: "There's a Starman, waiting in the sky. He'd like to come and meet me, but he thinks he'd blow my mind."
Phew, I’m not tense anymore… now I’m just miserable.
People say "be yourself" but that's bad advice, if we were all to "be ourselves" many of us would stop wearing clothes. -Chuckman

Microsoft_Sam
Embryo

•      
  •      

Postby Microsoft_Sam » Thu Aug 31, 2017 7:29 pm

View Original PostRay wrote:Don't lump me in with Born Shinji. He goes places I would never go. I like dark and creepy, but I'm firmly opposed to naked nihilism.

FTFY. I'm convinced Stillborn is really Shinji in disguise. :D
My ROFLcopter goes Soi soi soi.

Ray
Elder God
Elder God

•      
  •      

Postby Ray » Fri Sep 01, 2017 2:57 am

Creepy Rei Warning for Minor Blood  SPOILER: Show

Gorey Kaworu  SPOILER: Show

"What's the matter Ikari-kun?"
I’ll escape now from this world, from the world of Jean Valjean, Jean Valjean is nothing now! Another story must begin!
Avatar: "There's a Starman, waiting in the sky. He'd like to come and meet me, but he thinks he'd blow my mind."
People say "be yourself" but that's bad advice, if we were all to "be ourselves" many of us would stop wearing clothes. -Chuckman

Reichu
Admin Emeritus
Admin Emeritus

•      
  •      

Postby Reichu » Fri Sep 01, 2017 3:36 am

Why do people filter their art to achieve that eye-raping "put on your old-fashioned 3D glasses!" or "printer heads were not properly aligned" look?

Ray
Elder God
Elder God

•      
  •      

Postby Ray » Fri Sep 01, 2017 3:42 am

I think it was originally a gif that the artist converted to a Jpg.

silvermoonlight
Leliel
Leliel

•      
  •      

Postby silvermoonlight » Fri Sep 01, 2017 4:15 am

View Original PostRay wrote:
Gorey Kaworu  SPOILER: Show

"What's the matter Ikari-kun?"

That is hands down the most horrifying image I've seen of Kaworu regarding the collar and that's proberbly really close to what Shinji saw through the glass. Also I believe if the rebuild series had been as dark and as adult as the original series and EOE I think we would have seen a shot of that from Shinji's view point.
Anywhere can be paradise as long as you have the will to live. After all, you are alive, so you will always have the chance to be happy.

My Eva fanfiction ff.net Fading In To The Stolen Light For download version please go to AO3

Reichu
Admin Emeritus
Admin Emeritus

•      
  •      

Postby Reichu » Fri Sep 01, 2017 4:33 am

View Original PostRay wrote:I think it was originally a gif that the artist converted to a Jpg.

I'm referring to the pseudo-anaglyph 3D effect on the Rei image you posted. Similar thing was used on the source image for my avatar, to my chagrin; I can't comprehend why someone would intentionally turn their art into an eyesore.

View Original Postsilvermoonlight wrote:that's proberbly really close to what Shinji saw through the glass.

Seems a bit charitable to me, in terms of how much is left.

Ray
Elder God
Elder God

•      
  •      

Postby Ray » Fri Sep 01, 2017 5:15 am

View Original PostReichu wrote:Seems a bit charitable to me, in terms of how much is left.

He IS an angel, they probably have denser bone than human beings do. Not that it saved him from being turned into something out a Rob Zombie movie.

silvermoonlight
Leliel
Leliel

•      
  •      

Postby silvermoonlight » Fri Sep 01, 2017 8:43 am

View Original PostRay wrote:He IS an angel, they probably have denser bone than human beings do. Not that it saved him from being turned into something out a Rob Zombie movie.

Yeah but seriously what if to Shinji he only looked dead but he actuality survived? So he'd have to look that way until they could port him in to a new body similar to what they do with Rei as I believe that would mess him up mentality as normally he just dies but in that scenario he'd have to look at his own mangled face and body.
Anywhere can be paradise as long as you have the will to live. After all, you are alive, so you will always have the chance to be happy.

My Eva fanfiction ff.net Fading In To The Stolen Light For download version please go to AO3

Sachi
Oh Daddy!
Oh Daddy!

•      
  •      

Postby Sachi » Fri Sep 01, 2017 9:29 am

View Original PostReichu wrote:I'm referring to the pseudo-anaglyph 3D effect on the Rei image you posted. Similar thing was used on the source image for my avatar, to my chagrin; I can't comprehend why someone would intentionally turn their art into an eyesore.

Because grunge.
"Chaos is merely a human construct. The world only knows its own natural law of harmony and order."
"So you are saying it's the human heart that throws the world into confusion."

Cybermat47
Shamshel
Shamshel

•      
  •      

Postby Cybermat47 » Fri Sep 01, 2017 8:06 pm

"What happened is none of your business."  SPOILER: Show
My fanfics:
Evangelion 2.9: You Will (Not) Survive
Godzilla VS Evangelion: Who Will Know?

"I have to count my blessings, I have to learn my lessons, my fate is in the balance, I must go on believing!"
- Fate by Shirō Sagisu

Ray
Elder God
Elder God

•      
  •      

Postby Ray » Fri Sep 01, 2017 8:41 pm

View Original PostCybermat47 wrote: Image

That's the thousand mile stare. The limp, blank, unfocused gaze of a battle-weary soldier.

silvermoonlight
Leliel
Leliel

•      
  •      

Postby silvermoonlight » Sat Sep 02, 2017 1:36 pm

View Original PostCybermat47 wrote:

That images screams PTSD.

Ray
Elder God
Elder God

•      
  •      

Postby Ray » Sat Sep 02, 2017 1:49 pm

View Original Postsilvermoonlight wrote:That images screams PTSD.

I'd be suprised if there isn't a single character in the entire post-2.22 world who doesnt have SOME PTSD.

The Cruel
Tunniel

•      
  •      

Postby The Cruel » Sat Sep 02, 2017 1:56 pm

View Original Postsilvermoonlight wrote:That images screams PTSD.

Maybe that would be after Operation US, Shinjis escape from Wille, before the assault on NERV in preventing Shinji and Kaworu from initiating 4I. Asuka's stare and thoughts screams for performong absolute punishment on her "brat", which almost happened. Who knows how she would feel, if she has to kill Shinji herself. At first it would be Anger, then confusion and then regret. Now matter how it ends for Asuka and Shinji in 3.0+1.0, as long as their conflict goes on, they 'll only suffer and none of them 'll make it scatheless.
Last edited by The Cruel on Sun Sep 03, 2017 12:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I carry out things right to the end. No. Matter. What.

Joseki
Sandalphon
Sandalphon

•      
  •      

Postby Joseki » Sat Sep 02, 2017 4:47 pm

View Original PostCybermat47 wrote:

Is she on crack? The eye scream crack abouse.

Either that or Asuka is related to Steve Buscemi.
「希望は残っているよ。どんな時にもね」

29/07/2017

Ray
Elder God
Elder God

•      
  •      

Postby Ray » Sat Sep 02, 2017 4:51 pm

After 14 years of fighting an impossible to defeat existential threat caused at least in part by the boy you once had a crush on who's inaction resulted in your disfigurement? I don't think anyone would blame you for occasional self-medication.

C.T.1290
Sachiel

•      
  •      

Postby C.T.1290 » Mon Sep 04, 2017 7:21 pm

View Original PostThe Cruel wrote:Asuka's stare and thoughts screams for performong absolute punishment on her "brat", which almost happened. Who knows how she would feel, if she has to kill Shinji herself. At first it would be Anger, then confusion and then regret. Now matter how it ends for Asuka and Shinji in 3.0+1.0, as long as their conflict goes on, they 'll only suffer and none of them 'll make it scatheless.

Would she really do that?
"Who dares summon the master of masters, the deliverer of darkness, the Shogun of sorrow, Aku!?"-Aku

"KONO DIO DA!"-Dio

The Cruel
Tunniel

•      
  •      

Postby The Cruel » Mon Sep 04, 2017 11:46 pm

View Original PostC.T.1290 wrote:Would she really do that?

It depends. In 3.0 it could've gone that far. At least they wont end in a situation like in SAW. It would be too nice to be real that Asuka forgives Shinji. Soo much went wrong between them, that it almost ended the world. Until 3.0+1.0 is out, who will know?
I carry out things right to the end. No. Matter. What.

Return to “Evangelion Chit-Chat”