Evangelion Pic Thread 10: The Society for the Appreciation Of The Premium Girl (and her friends)

This is a forum for casual discussion of Evangelion. Topics like "Asuka is hot!" or "Which Eva kicks the most ass?" belong here.

Moderator: Board Staff

Rei IV
Lilin
Lilin

Re: Evangelion Pic Thread 10: The Society for the Appreciation Of The Premium Girl (and her friends)

•      
  •      

Postby Rei IV » Sun Aug 13, 2017 1:31 pm

The fight that never happened (Unit 01 vs. Mark. 06)

:irked:

Cybermat47
Clockiel
Clockiel

Re: Evangelion Pic Thread 10: The Society for the Appreciation Of The Premium Girl (and her friends)

•      
  •      

Postby Cybermat47 » Sun Aug 13, 2017 6:30 pm

View Original PostRay wrote:Getting laid? Sure. Getting taken advantage physically of when I'm psychologically damaged and longing for any sort of intimacy? Lesso. I definitely wouldn't want to be taken advantage of by Asuka of all people.

Woah, who said anything about taking advantage of anyone?
Reichu wrote:It’s all weird and phallic.

My fanfics:
Evangelion 2.9: You Will (Not) Survive
Godzilla VS Evangelion: Who Will Know?

Chuckman
Chuckman
Chuckman

•      
  •      

Postby Chuckman » Sun Aug 13, 2017 7:40 pm

View Original PostRay wrote:Getting laid? Sure. Getting taken advantage physically of when I'm psychologically damaged and longing for any sort of intimacy? Lesso. I definitely wouldn't want to be taken advantage of by Asuka of all people.

If being forced to dress up a sissy maid by Asuka while Mari watches is wrong, I don't wanna be right
the prophecy is true
The wish for respectability, observed spiritual teacher Jiddu Krishnamurti, is the greatest deterrent to selfhood and progress.

Joseki
Bardiel
Bardiel

•      
  •      

Postby Joseki » Sun Aug 13, 2017 8:33 pm

That's like the best thing I could imagine happening for Shinji. Nothing brings people closer than cross dressing.
「希望は残っているよ。どんな時にもね」

29/07/2017

Joy Evangelion
Matarael
Matarael

•      
  •      

Postby Joy Evangelion » Sun Aug 13, 2017 8:46 pm

View Original PostRei IV wrote:The fight that never happened (Unit 01 vs. Mark. 06)

:irked:

They kinda fought...if you count getting the Spear of Cassius thrown at you from the sky a fight, haha. That is an awesome image though, we need more of Mark. 06(blue Evas are the best Evas).
I used to work in a factory and I was really happy because I could daydream all day -- I.C.
And thanks to EVA, I've started like myself and that has made me very happy. Mr. Anno, please keep working on EVA a lot more.
and thank you so much for everything!!

Sachi
Oh Daddy!
Oh Daddy!

•      
  •      

Postby Sachi » Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:02 pm

It was a One-Hit KO, despite Unit-01 being in god-mode. How OP is Mark.06, eh?
- Sachi

I host the unofficial EGF discord server. Join us! https://discord.gg/WqS7wRW
I also host another more general discord server for film and anime fans: https://discord.gg/wWYPwjb

Reichu
Space-Time Teratoma
Space-Time Teratoma

•      
  •      

Postby Reichu » Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:40 pm

View Original PostSachi wrote:It was a One-Hit KO, despite Unit-01 being in god-mode. How OP is Mark.06, eh?

It's the Spear that's overpowered. We never get any true indication of Mark.06's power, though getting completely digested by an Angel from the inside isn't terribly inspiring. Pity such a cool-looking getup was wasted on a derpy gray blob.

Sachi
Oh Daddy!
Oh Daddy!

•      
  •      

Postby Sachi » Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:45 pm

Ever play an RPG? The weapon is 125% the man, always. :tongue:
- Sachi

I also host another more general discord server for film and anime fans: https://discord.gg/wWYPwjb

Cybermat47
Clockiel
Clockiel

•      
  •      

Postby Cybermat47 » Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:52 pm

View Original PostReichu wrote:It's the Spear that's overpowered.

speer of casyus op

seele pls nerf

My fanfics:

silvermoonlight
Lilin
Lilin

•      
  •      

Postby silvermoonlight » Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:33 am

View Original PostJoseki wrote:That's like the best thing I could imagine happening for Shinji. Nothing brings people closer than cross dressing.

Having read the Ikari rising manga which has a lot of this I can confirm that this is true as its not played for laughs and its implied that Shinji enjoys dressing as a girl if its about helping his female friends in some way and at no point is he called a sissy or wuss for doing it.
Anywhere can be paradise as long as you have the will to live. After all, you are alive, so you will always have the chance to be happy.

My Eva fanfiction ff.net Fading In To The Stolen Light For download version please go to AO3

Ray
Banned

•      
  •      

Postby Ray » Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:54 am

View Original PostJoseki wrote:That's like the best thing I could imagine happening for Shinji. Nothing brings people closer than cross dressing.

Fuyutski would agree.
I’ll escape now from this world, from the world of Jean Valjean, Jean Valjean is nothing now! Another story must begin!
Avatar: "There's a Starman, waiting in the sky. He'd like to come and meet me, but he thinks he'd blow my mind."
Phew, I’m not tense anymore… now I’m just miserable.
People say "be yourself" but that's bad advice, if we were all to "be ourselves" many of us would stop wearing clothes. -Chuckman

Microsoft_Sam
Adam

•      
  •      

Postby Microsoft_Sam » Mon Aug 14, 2017 7:14 am

SPOILER: Show
My ROFLcopter goes Soi soi soi.

Ray
Banned

•      
  •      

Postby Ray » Mon Aug 14, 2017 1:14 pm

^If this were accurate to the show, it would be Misato as rick.
I’ll escape now from this world, from the world of Jean Valjean, Jean Valjean is nothing now! Another story must begin!
Avatar: "There's a Starman, waiting in the sky. He'd like to come and meet me, but he thinks he'd blow my mind."
People say "be yourself" but that's bad advice, if we were all to "be ourselves" many of us would stop wearing clothes. -Chuckman

Joseki
Bardiel
Bardiel

•      
  •      

Postby Joseki » Mon Aug 14, 2017 4:00 pm

Everyday we stray further from god

SPOILER: Show
「希望は残っているよ。どんな時にもね」

29/07/2017

Sachi
Oh Daddy!
Oh Daddy!

•      
  •      

Postby Sachi » Mon Aug 14, 2017 4:07 pm

That is much more disturbing than Gendo's shaving advertisement.
- Sachi

Cybermat47
Clockiel
Clockiel

•      
  •      

Postby Cybermat47 » Mon Aug 14, 2017 6:50 pm

Okay, I think it's time for third impact now.

My fanfics:

Ray
Banned

•      
  •      

Postby Ray » Mon Aug 14, 2017 7:02 pm

Dammit Gendo, would it kill you to at least shave your legs?

Ray
Banned

•      
  •      

Postby Ray » Tue Aug 15, 2017 12:54 am

Bunnies  SPOILER: Show

Shinji is embarassed, but you can tell he's secretly into it, and Kaworu is just working it.

Rei IV
Lilin
Lilin

•      
  •      

Postby Rei IV » Tue Aug 15, 2017 2:01 am

Shinji Ikari: The Best Eva Girl!

Cybermat47
Clockiel
Clockiel

•      
  •      

Postby Cybermat47 » Tue Aug 15, 2017 2:31 am

Asuka seems pretty happy about Shinji's change of wardrobe :emogendo:

My fanfics:

Return to “Evangelion Chit-Chat”