Evangelion Pic Thread 10: The Society for the Appreciation Of The Premium Girl (and her friends)

This is a forum for casual discussion of Evangelion. Topics like "Asuka is hot!" or "Which Eva kicks the most ass?" belong here.

Moderator: Board Staff

silvermoonlight
Lilin
Lilin

Re: Evangelion Pic Thread 10: The Society for the Appreciation Of The Premium Girl (and her friends)

•      
  •      

Postby silvermoonlight » Mon Apr 30, 2018 10:45 am

View Original PostChaddyManPrime wrote:^
Kaworu's holding his hands out asking to hold it while Shinji is shaking head rapidly mouthing no.

Oh god I just realized what this reference meant and won't be saying anything else other than I really hate manga Kaworu for doing that. :irked:
Anywhere can be paradise as long as you have the will to live. After all, you are alive, so you will always have the chance to be happy.

My Eva fanfiction ff.net Fading In To The Stolen Light For download version please go to AO3

DarkBluePhoenix
Lilin
Lilin

Re: Evangelion Pic Thread 10: The Society for the Appreciation Of The Premium Girl (and her friends)

•      
  •      

Postby DarkBluePhoenix » Mon Apr 30, 2018 10:50 am

^ Logic is the cement of our civilization, with which we ascend from chaos, using reason as our guide :tongue:
Avatar - Heero Yuy, pilot of Wing Gundam Zero. If you want to read my NGE fanfic go to my profile here - DarkBluePhoenix on FanFiction.net or DarkBluePhoenix on AO3

Voted in college to be Most likely to Take Over the World, how to do that however, will require at least Four Evangelions. Thanks for the idea Misato-san!
"Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds." Said at the beginning of the nuclear age by J. Robert Oppenheimer.
"That which does not kill us makes us stronger." Words of Wisdom from German Philosopher Friedrich Nietzsche.

AngelNo13Bardiel
Still Ill
Still Ill

•      
  •      

Postby AngelNo13Bardiel » Mon Apr 30, 2018 12:30 pm

^ All too true.

View Original Postsilvermoonlight wrote:
Its my cat you idiots  SPOILER: Show

Absolutely a-frickin'-dorable. If I could give you a gold star, I would.

View Original PostBlockio wrote:
Can you ship people with themselves?  SPOILER: Show

In a manner of speaking, but the line between loving oneself and masturbation can be rather blurry. :tongue:

Bad jokes aside, I'd probably ship it. Actually, that would be an interesting idea for a one-off PWP: the contents of the Reiquarium gain sentience and get freaky with themselves.
Evangelion fan since 15 October 2002, Evangelion fanfiction writer since 1 April 2004. (FFN) (AO3)
Current avatar: PIKA PIKA MOTHERF**KER!
Don't bend; don't water it down; don't try to make it logical; don't edit your own soul according to the fashion. Rather, follow your most intense obsessions mercilessly. - Franz Kafka
Clones to the left of me, tsunderes to the right...and here I am, stuck in the middle with Shinji. - how I view my experience with Evangelion
-When it comes to Asuka/Shinji, pre-EoE is like moving Mount Everest and post-EoE is like moving the Olympus Mons. Either way, it's moving a mountain. It's just the size of said mountain.-

Joseki
Zeruel
Zeruel

•      
  •      

Postby Joseki » Mon Apr 30, 2018 1:44 pm

Evangelion 3.0 but in Jojo's part 4 colour style  SPOILER: Show
Last edited by Joseki on Mon Apr 30, 2018 2:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
「希望は残っているよ。どんな時にもね」

29/07/2017

Blockio
Clockiel
Clockiel

•      
  •      

Postby Blockio » Mon Apr 30, 2018 1:54 pm

View Original PostAngelNo13Bardiel wrote:Actually, that would be an interesting idea for a one-off PWP: the contents of the Reiquarium gain sentience and get freaky with themselves.

As much as I like Rei, that would really creep me out
Why don't you save the Princess next time instead of being such a baby? She would love it and maybe you could get a sweet kiss. ~ sadly not Mari in Q (Joseki)

What about titty-ten? ~ Reichu

DarkBluePhoenix
Lilin
Lilin

•      
  •      

Postby DarkBluePhoenix » Mon Apr 30, 2018 1:55 pm

View Original PostJoseki wrote:

The picture is broken...... :sniffle:
Avatar - Heero Yuy, pilot of Wing Gundam Zero. If you want to read my NGE fanfic go to my profile here - DarkBluePhoenix on FanFiction.net or DarkBluePhoenix on AO3

Voted in college to be Most likely to Take Over the World, how to do that however, will require at least Four Evangelions. Thanks for the idea Misato-san!
"Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds." Said at the beginning of the nuclear age by J. Robert Oppenheimer.
"That which does not kill us makes us stronger." Words of Wisdom from German Philosopher Friedrich Nietzsche.

Mr. Tines
Administrator
Administrator

•      
  •      

Postby Mr. Tines » Mon Apr 30, 2018 2:48 pm

View Original PostDarkBluePhoenix wrote:The picture is broken...... :sniffle:
I'm getting a "403 Forbidden" from that URL.

@Joseki -- Try putting it on a dedicated image hosting site instead.
Reminder: Play nicely <<>> My vanity publishing:- NGE|blog|Photos|retro-blog|Fanfics|G+|MAL
Avatar: Etoh Mei (b. 9-May-2018)

Joseki
Zeruel
Zeruel

•      
  •      

Postby Joseki » Mon Apr 30, 2018 2:52 pm

View Original PostDarkBluePhoenix wrote:The picture is broken...... :sniffle:

Now it's fixed :tongue:

Mr. Tines wrote:@Joseki -- Try putting it on a dedicated image hosting site instead.

I did rehost the photo but I put the wrong link in there, woopsy.
「希望は残っているよ。どんな時にもね」

29/07/2017

DarkBluePhoenix
Lilin
Lilin

•      
  •      

Postby DarkBluePhoenix » Mon Apr 30, 2018 2:53 pm

Joseki wrote:
Now it's fixed :tongue:

Cool!

View Original PostJoseki wrote:

Wow, what an interesting color pallet, yet the food somehow looks more inedible and unappetizing...

silvermoonlight
Lilin
Lilin

•      
  •      

Postby silvermoonlight » Tue May 01, 2018 11:48 am

Anywhere can be paradise as long as you have the will to live. After all, you are alive, so you will always have the chance to be happy.

My Eva fanfiction ff.net Fading In To The Stolen Light For download version please go to AO3

The Cruel
Sachiel

•      
  •      

Postby The Cruel » Tue May 01, 2018 12:36 pm

Zero Two would be a hard competition and being on par with Asuka. Them facing eachother would be the scary.
I carry out things right to the end. No. Matter. What.

silvermoonlight
Lilin
Lilin

•      
  •      

Postby silvermoonlight » Tue May 01, 2018 2:38 pm

View Original PostThe Cruel wrote:Zero Two would be a hard competition and being on par with Asuka. Them facing eachother would be the scary.

yeah I need to watch this series sometime as I've heard a lot regarding Zero Two and that out of the copy cat Asuka's in anime she is the first real deal that could stand up to her in a face off and give her a run for her money.

Or if you prefer  SPOILER: Show

hui43210
Lilin
Lilin

•      
  •      

Postby hui43210 » Tue May 01, 2018 9:14 pm

View Original Postsilvermoonlight wrote:yeah I need to watch this series sometime as I've heard a lot regarding Zero Two and that out of the copy cat Asuka's in anime she is the first real deal that could stand up to her in a face off and give her a run for her money.

Well out of a mech, I'm afraid Zero Two would probably clobber Asuka. But they both pilot basically the same beast mode mech so that's a 50/50 matchup I'd say.
Is the 3.0 spoiler policy gone?.... Cool, then I'm nominating myself as EvaGeeks 1# Sakura Suzuhara fan/nerd.

I mean, predictability is the central attraction and the narrative hook that we've all come to expect from the Evangelion franchise. How come Anno can't realize this? Twice? - FreakyFilmFan4ever

DarkBluePhoenix
Lilin
Lilin

•      
  •      

Postby DarkBluePhoenix » Tue May 01, 2018 10:03 pm

Am I pretty, baka?  SPOILER: Show
Oh, you were looking at me?  SPOILER: Show
Why did you leave us?  SPOILER: Show
I'm bored...  SPOILER: Show
Out of the ocean  SPOILER: Show

BlueBasilisk
Lilin
Lilin

•      
  •      

Postby BlueBasilisk » Wed May 02, 2018 2:42 am

I'm surprised KawoShin fans aren't all over this concept. :???:
Someday I hope that we'll be reunited if that is what's destined to be. Perhaps we'll discover that elusive bible. And then we will finally be free!

silvermoonlight
Lilin
Lilin

•      
  •      

Postby silvermoonlight » Wed May 02, 2018 5:56 am

View Original PostBlueBasilisk wrote:I'm surprised KawoShin fans aren't all over this concept. :???:

Yeah I though the fan fiction train would be all over this as well, because its ultimate f/f pairing in terms of hard asses. ^_^

The Cruel
Sachiel

•      
  •      

Postby The Cruel » Wed May 02, 2018 1:37 pm

View Original PostDarkBluePhoenix wrote:
Out of the ocean  SPOILER: Show

"I'll Keep Coming"
I carry out things right to the end. No. Matter. What.

DarkBluePhoenix
Lilin
Lilin

•      
  •      

Postby DarkBluePhoenix » Wed May 02, 2018 7:05 pm

Don't...  SPOILER: Show
Injured  SPOILER: Show
Hi...  SPOILER: Show

Blockio
Clockiel
Clockiel

•      
  •      

Postby Blockio » Thu May 03, 2018 11:59 am

View Original PostDarkBluePhoenix wrote:
Don't...  SPOILER: Show
Injured  SPOILER: Show
Hi...  SPOILER: Show

I like how the images went from trauma over severely wounded to cute
Why don't you save the Princess next time instead of being such a baby? She would love it and maybe you could get a sweet kiss. ~ sadly not Mari in Q (Joseki)

What about titty-ten? ~ Reichu

DarkBluePhoenix
Lilin
Lilin

•      
  •      

Postby DarkBluePhoenix » Thu May 03, 2018 12:35 pm

^ Well, not everything needs to be doom and gloom, and a smiling Rei is always a nice surprise.

Return to “Evangelion Chit-Chat”