Evangelion Pic Thread 10: The Society for the Appreciation Of The Premium Girl (and her friends)

This is a forum for casual discussion of Evangelion. Topics like "Asuka is hot!" or "Which Eva kicks the most ass?" belong here.

Moderator: Board Staff

DarkBluePhoenix
Lilin
Lilin
Location: Somewhere between the light in my heart and the darkness in my soul

Re: Evangelion Pic Thread 10: The Society for the Appreciation Of The Premium Girl (and her friends)

•      
  •      

Postby DarkBluePhoenix » Sat Apr 28, 2018 10:30 am

Battle Ready (NSFW)  SPOILER: Show
Armor Up  SPOILER: Show
Dress Up  SPOILER: Show
Avatar - Heero Yuy, pilot of Wing Gundam Zero. If you want to read my NGE fanfic go to my profile here - DarkBluePhoenix on FanFiction.net or DarkBluePhoenix on AO3

Voted in college to be Most likely to Take Over the World, how to do that however, will require at least Four Evangelions. Thanks for the idea Misato-san!
"Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds." Said at the beginning of the nuclear age by J. Robert Oppenheimer.
"That which does not kill us makes us stronger." Words of Wisdom from German Philosopher Friedrich Nietzsche.

Rei IV
Pilot
Pilot

Re: Evangelion Pic Thread 10: The Society for the Appreciation Of The Premium Girl (and her friends)

•      
  •      

Postby Rei IV » Sat Apr 28, 2018 10:32 am

Asuka can totally fill in Misato's if she gets help and grows up. She has the potential.

:asuka_thumbsup:
"I am neither false nor fake, I am simply me." - Rei Ayanami, Episode 26, "Take care of yourself" (The Beast that Shouted "I" at the Heart of the World)

DarkBluePhoenix
Lilin
Lilin

•      
  •      

Postby DarkBluePhoenix » Sat Apr 28, 2018 11:08 am

^ Well, she certainly has the brains and the training for it.

Good nekogirl  SPOILER: Show
Avatar - Heero Yuy, pilot of Wing Gundam Zero. If you want to read my NGE fanfic go to my profile here - DarkBluePhoenix on FanFiction.net or DarkBluePhoenix on AO3

Voted in college to be Most likely to Take Over the World, how to do that however, will require at least Four Evangelions. Thanks for the idea Misato-san!
"Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds." Said at the beginning of the nuclear age by J. Robert Oppenheimer.
"That which does not kill us makes us stronger." Words of Wisdom from German Philosopher Friedrich Nietzsche.

silvermoonlight
Lilin
Lilin

•      
  •      

Postby silvermoonlight » Sat Apr 28, 2018 11:18 am

View Original PostDarkBluePhoenix wrote:^ Well, she certainly has the brains and the training for it.

Good nekogirl  SPOILER: Show

Accept you don't train cats they train you and make you there servant and they will do what ever they want, regardless of you.:kittyspin:

Meow Translation Me Now  SPOILER: Show
Anywhere can be paradise as long as you have the will to live. After all, you are alive, so you will always have the chance to be happy.

My Eva fanfiction ff.net Fading In To The Stolen Light For download version please go to AO3

Blockio
Sandalphon
Sandalphon

•      
  •      

Postby Blockio » Sat Apr 28, 2018 12:50 pm

View Original Postsilvermoonlight wrote:
Meow Translation Me Now  SPOILER: Show

I will never get enough of this pic, its just too cute :3
Why don't you save the Princess next time instead of being such a baby? She would love it and maybe you could get a sweet kiss. ~ sadly not Mari in Q (Joseki)

What about titty-ten? ~ Reichu

The Cruel
Shamshel
Shamshel

•      
  •      

Postby The Cruel » Sat Apr 28, 2018 1:41 pm

View Original PostDarkBluePhoenix wrote:
Battle Ready (NSFW)  SPOILER: Show

Far more than being a Lilin.

Valkyrie as the Doom Slayer?
Last edited by The Cruel on Sat May 05, 2018 8:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
I carry out things right to the end. No. Matter. What.

silvermoonlight
Lilin
Lilin

•      
  •      

Postby silvermoonlight » Sat Apr 28, 2018 2:15 pm

I believe this is a take on bubblegum crash/crisis/and the reboot crisis 2040 which are a really unrated set of animes in my view. ^_^

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VrATMdEsr1I&ab_channel=SDF1
Anywhere can be paradise as long as you have the will to live. After all, you are alive, so you will always have the chance to be happy.

My Eva fanfiction ff.net Fading In To The Stolen Light For download version please go to AO3

Blockio
Sandalphon
Sandalphon

•      
  •      

Postby Blockio » Sat Apr 28, 2018 3:17 pm

View Original Postsilvermoonlight wrote:I believe this is a take on bubblegum crash/crisis/and the reboot crisis 2040 which are a really unrated set of animes in my view. ^_^

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VrATMdEsr1I&ab_channel=SDF1

Catchy intro, thats for sure
Why don't you save the Princess next time instead of being such a baby? She would love it and maybe you could get a sweet kiss. ~ sadly not Mari in Q (Joseki)

DarkBluePhoenix
Lilin
Lilin

•      
  •      

Postby DarkBluePhoenix » Sun Apr 29, 2018 1:31 pm

Rei cooling off (NSFW)  SPOILER: Show
:heart:  SPOILER: Show
Was Shinji Looking?  SPOILER: Show

Blockio
Sandalphon
Sandalphon

•      
  •      

Postby Blockio » Sun Apr 29, 2018 3:46 pm

:heart:  SPOILER: Show
Was Shinji Looking?  SPOILER: Show

Haha, that first pic is to relatable during summer... would probably do the same

Also, second and third are really cute

Mr. Tines
Administrator
Administrator

•      
  •      

Postby Mr. Tines » Sun Apr 29, 2018 4:03 pm

That's what I call fan-service.
Reminder: Play nicely <<>> My vanity publishing:- NGE|blog|Photos|retro-blog|Fanfics|G+|MAL

Blockio
Sandalphon
Sandalphon

•      
  •      

Postby Blockio » Sun Apr 29, 2018 5:19 pm

More fan-service (thanks FFF)  SPOILER: Show

FreakyFilmFan4ever
(In)Sufficient Director
(In)Sufficient Director

•      
  •      

Postby FreakyFilmFan4ever » Sun Apr 29, 2018 7:12 pm

If this keeps up, I'll have to write a strongly-written complaint about all of this inappropriate fan service to the staff here.

View Original PostMr. Tines wrote:That's what I call fan-service.

Wait, what? Noooo!!!! The staff already approves!

DarkBluePhoenix
Lilin
Lilin

•      
  •      

Postby DarkBluePhoenix » Sun Apr 29, 2018 8:52 pm

View Original PostMr. Tines wrote:That's what I call fan-service.

I'm so glad someone made this pun.

silvermoonlight
Lilin
Lilin

•      
  •      

Postby silvermoonlight » Mon Apr 30, 2018 3:06 am

Its my cat you idiots  SPOILER: Show

ChaddyManPrime
Test Subject
Test Subject

•      
  •      

Postby ChaddyManPrime » Mon Apr 30, 2018 9:34 am

^
Kaworu's holding his hands out asking to hold it while Shinji is shaking head rapidly mouthing no.
"Look at Me!, I'm Mr. MeeSeeks!" - Mr. MeeSeeks

You know nothing, Jon Snow - Chuckman

DarkBluePhoenix
Lilin
Lilin

•      
  •      

Postby DarkBluePhoenix » Mon Apr 30, 2018 9:39 am

^ Well, considering his track record with cats, it's better if Kaworu just look and not be allowed to touch anyway...

Blockio
Sandalphon
Sandalphon

•      
  •      

Postby Blockio » Mon Apr 30, 2018 10:25 am

Can you ship people with themselves?  SPOILER: Show

DarkBluePhoenix
Lilin
Lilin

•      
  •      

Postby DarkBluePhoenix » Mon Apr 30, 2018 10:34 am

^ Technically speaking, clones of the same person still count as separate individuals due to their varying life experiences, so you're not even shipping Rei with Rei, more like Rei II and Rei Q.

Blockio
Sandalphon
Sandalphon

•      
  •      

Postby Blockio » Mon Apr 30, 2018 10:44 am

View Original PostDarkBluePhoenix wrote:^ Technically speaking, clones of the same person still count as separate individuals due to their varying life experiences, so you're not even shipping Rei with Rei, more like Rei II and Rei Q.

Stahp ruining mah jokes with logic

Return to “Evangelion Chit-Chat”