Evangelion Pic Thread 10: The Society for the Appreciation Of The Premium Girl (and her friends)

This is a forum for casual discussion of Evangelion. Topics like "Asuka is hot!" or "Which Eva kicks the most ass?" belong here.

Moderator: Board Staff

silvermoonlight
Tabris
Tabris

Re: Evangelion Pic Thread 10: The Society for the Appreciation Of The Premium Girl (and her friends)

•      
  •      

Postby silvermoonlight » Thu Mar 22, 2018 4:15 am

View Original PostRei IV wrote:^
We all know that's exactly what happened during the 14 year time skip.

I agree as I refuse to believe that Asuka would be celibate for 14 years, as in reality people move on and have different sexual encounters and the way I see it Rebuild 3.33 is very depressing place so her seeking out comfort with Mari to me is not that far fetched even if its just friends with benefits or more.

I recommend reading jcmoorehead's Hand Cannot Erase and You Must (Not) Run Away as it goes in to this concept and how Asuka coped before Shinji came back.

Mari and Asuka  SPOILER: Show
Anywhere can be paradise as long as you have the will to live. After all, you are alive, so you will always have the chance to be happy.

My Eva fanfiction ff.net Fading In To The Stolen Light For download version please go to AO3

DarkBluePhoenix
Lilin
Lilin

Re: Evangelion Pic Thread 10: The Society for the Appreciation Of The Premium Girl (and her friends)

•      
  •      

Postby DarkBluePhoenix » Sun Mar 25, 2018 10:03 am

Asuka  SPOILER: Show
Avatar - Heero Yuy, pilot of Wing Gundam Zero. If you want to read my NGE fanfic go to my profile here - DarkBluePhoenix on FanFiction.net or DarkBluePhoenix on AO3

Voted in college to be Most likely to Take Over the World, how to do that however, will require at least Four Evangelions. Thanks for the idea Misato-san!
"Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds." Said at the beginning of the nuclear age by J. Robert Oppenheimer.
"That which does not kill us makes us stronger." Words of Wisdom from German Philosopher Friedrich Nietzsche.

Rei IV
Lilin
Lilin

•      
  •      

Postby Rei IV » Sun Mar 25, 2018 12:54 pm

I like how her boots are an amalgamation of a cat and Unit-02.

:D
Current avatar: A rarity. A smiling Rei.

"No, I am me. I became myself by the instrumentality of the links and relationships between myself and others. I am formed by interaction of others. They create me as I create them. These relationships and interactions serve to shape the patterns of my heart and mind." - Rei Ayanami, Episode 25, "Do you love me?"

Blockio
Shamshel
Shamshel

•      
  •      

Postby Blockio » Sun Mar 25, 2018 2:12 pm

View Original PostRei IV wrote:I like how her boots are an amalgamation of a cat and Unit-02.

:D

It is quite glorious indeed

EDIT: Also, that MP grin on the shirt tho
Why don't you save the Princess next time instead of being such a baby? She would love it and maybe you could get a sweet kiss. ~ sadly not Mari in Q (Joseki)

What about titty-ten? ~ Reichu

silvermoonlight
Tabris
Tabris

•      
  •      

Postby silvermoonlight » Mon Mar 26, 2018 5:47 am

Anywhere can be paradise as long as you have the will to live. After all, you are alive, so you will always have the chance to be happy.

My Eva fanfiction ff.net Fading In To The Stolen Light For download version please go to AO3

Rei IV
Lilin
Lilin

•      
  •      

Postby Rei IV » Mon Mar 26, 2018 6:39 am

Excellent.

:gendoscheme:

"No, I am me. I became myself by the instrumentality of the links and relationships between myself and others. I am formed by interaction of others. They create me as I create them. These relationships and interactions serve to shape the patterns of my heart and mind." - Rei Ayanami, Episode 25, "Do you love me?"

Joseki
Leliel
Leliel

•      
  •      

Postby Joseki » Mon Mar 26, 2018 8:53 am

View Original Postsilvermoonlight wrote:

Unit 02 looks life it's laughing at a stupid joke.
「希望は残っているよ。どんな時にもね」

29/07/2017

silvermoonlight
Tabris
Tabris

•      
  •      

Postby silvermoonlight » Mon Mar 26, 2018 1:54 pm

View Original PostJoseki wrote:Unit 02 looks life it's laughing at a stupid joke.

Isn't that the whole point of the Cthulhu gods though the more you know about them the more insane you become? Hence why I read the image as Asuka going insane inside and 02 kind of laughing in pain because Kyoko's also lost it. :devil:

Blockio
Shamshel
Shamshel

•      
  •      

Postby Blockio » Mon Mar 26, 2018 2:02 pm

Wholesome cute pic is wholesome and cute  SPOILER: Show
Why don't you save the Princess next time instead of being such a baby? She would love it and maybe you could get a sweet kiss. ~ sadly not Mari in Q (Joseki)

What about titty-ten? ~ Reichu

DarkBluePhoenix
Lilin
Lilin

•      
  •      

Postby DarkBluePhoenix » Mon Mar 26, 2018 2:09 pm

View Original PostBlockio wrote:
Wholesome cute pic is wholesome and cute  SPOILER: Show

There is a lot going on in that pic. Is Asuka trying to smother him with her bosom? Why is Rei's leg there? Where is Shinji's other hand?
Avatar - Heero Yuy, pilot of Wing Gundam Zero. If you want to read my NGE fanfic go to my profile here - DarkBluePhoenix on FanFiction.net or DarkBluePhoenix on AO3

Voted in college to be Most likely to Take Over the World, how to do that however, will require at least Four Evangelions. Thanks for the idea Misato-san!
"Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds." Said at the beginning of the nuclear age by J. Robert Oppenheimer.
"That which does not kill us makes us stronger." Words of Wisdom from German Philosopher Friedrich Nietzsche.

pwhodges
A Lilin in Wonderland
A Lilin in Wonderland

•      
  •      

Postby pwhodges » Mon Mar 26, 2018 6:09 pm

And what does it tell us that Shinji's wearing a T-shirt that says "PEN²" (I presume the "²" is there under Rei's bangs)?
"Being human, having your health; that's what's important." (from: Magical Shopping Arcade Abenobashi )
"As long as we're all living, and as long as we're all having fun, that should do it, right?" (from: The Eccentric Family )
Avatar: Why shouldn't a healthy young man be naked at home? (details); Past avatars.
Can't wait for 3.0+1.0? - try Afterwards... my post-Q Evangelion fanfic (discussion)

DarkBluePhoenix
Lilin
Lilin

•      
  •      

Postby DarkBluePhoenix » Mon Mar 26, 2018 8:47 pm

Mari: Oh look a Third...
Asuka: No, he's the Third Child... wait, I know that look!?!  SPOILER: Show

Joseki
Leliel
Leliel

•      
  •      

Postby Joseki » Tue Mar 27, 2018 5:36 am

View Original Postpwhodges wrote:And what does it tell us that Shinji's wearing a T-shirt that says "PEN²" (I presume the "²" is there under Rei's bangs)?

Shinji is proud of his bird maybe? :tongue:
「希望は残っているよ。どんな時にもね」

29/07/2017

Rei IV
Lilin
Lilin

•      
  •      

Postby Rei IV » Tue Mar 27, 2018 9:49 am

View Original PostDarkBluePhoenix wrote:

Lesbians"R"Us.

The Cruel
Sachiel

•      
  •      

Postby The Cruel » Tue Mar 27, 2018 3:55 pm

View Original PostDarkBluePhoenix wrote:

The Valkyrie and the Force of Nature are itchin' for their moment with the Tragic Hero. :pwnd:
I carry out things right to the end. No. Matter. What.

DarkBluePhoenix
Lilin
Lilin

•      
  •      

Postby DarkBluePhoenix » Tue Mar 27, 2018 6:25 pm

Rei IV wrote:Lesbians"R"Us.

The Cruel wrote:The Valkyrie and the Force of Nature are itchin' for their moment with the Tragic Hero. :pwnd:

I'm not sure which of these responses I like more :emogendo:

Cybermat47
Clockiel
Clockiel

•      
  •      

Postby Cybermat47 » Wed Mar 28, 2018 7:42 am

View Original PostRei IV wrote:Lesbians"R"Us.

Madoka Magica in a nutshell :tongue:
Reichu wrote:It’s all weird and phallic.

My fanfics:
Evangelion 2.9: You Will (Not) Survive
Godzilla VS Evangelion: Who Will Know?

Rei IV
Lilin
Lilin

•      
  •      

Postby Rei IV » Wed Mar 28, 2018 8:15 am

:marihearts: x :asuka_thumbsup: is the new :kaworusparkle: x :shinjismile:

DarkBluePhoenix
Lilin
Lilin

•      
  •      

Postby DarkBluePhoenix » Wed Mar 28, 2018 8:21 am

View Original PostRei IV wrote: :marihearts: x :asuka_thumbsup: is the new :kaworusparkle: x :shinjismile:

Well, you're not wrong. Besides, Mari and Asuka make a far more interesting couple because they're going to be in competition with each other all the time.

Joseki
Leliel
Leliel

•      
  •      

Postby Joseki » Wed Mar 28, 2018 8:31 am

View Original PostRei IV wrote::marihearts: x :asuka_thumbsup: is the new :kaworusparkle: x :shinjismile:

Mari x Kaworu is the missing link here.
「希望は残っているよ。どんな時にもね」

29/07/2017

Return to “Evangelion Chit-Chat”