Evangelion Pic Thread 10: The Society for the Appreciation Of The Premium Girl (and her friends)

This is a forum for casual discussion of Evangelion. Topics like "Asuka is hot!" or "Which Eva kicks the most ass?" belong here.

Moderator: Board Staff

xanderkh
Donor
Donor

Re: Evangelion Pic Thread 10: The Society for the Appreciation Of The Premium Girl (and her friends)

•      
  •      

Postby xanderkh » Mon Aug 07, 2017 12:01 pm

View Original PostStillborn wrote:Meh. As if Asuka would be that desperate for his attention.

Apparently you've missed Asuka's attempts to garner some ATTENTION from Shinji in the series. Does "thermal expansion" ring a bell? XD
"You're na�ve, Cecil. Even knowing betrayal and despair, you would depend on the whims of others?" - Golbez
---------------------------------------
Sephiroth: "Do you miss the Light?"
Golbez: "Hmph...I merely have duties to fulfill."
Sephiroth: "Too close to the brightness, and you may get scorched."
Golbz:.............
Golbez: Your loss can strengthen you.

"NGE Shinji is broken, Manga Shinji is an asshole, Rebuild Shinji is an idiot. Which is best? Uh, can I get some other options? All of these really suck." -Bagheera

Stillborn
Donor
Donor

Re: Evangelion Pic Thread 10: The Society for the Appreciation Of The Premium Girl (and her friends)

•      
  •      

Postby Stillborn » Mon Aug 07, 2017 12:21 pm

There is difference between making fun of easily emberassed coworker and actually doing the whole cliche running around a corner with a toast in mouth.
Another jaded man.
Wciąż stoję nieruchomo, w nieżywym już szeregu. Umieram na stojąco, niech inni giną w biegu.

xanderkh
Donor
Donor

•      
  •      

Postby xanderkh » Mon Aug 07, 2017 12:39 pm

^
Maybe not as cliched, but there were definitely moments of concern from her and her need for his attention, like she tried to hide herself when he returned from Leliel. :)

But I'm not here to debate, I'm here to show of pics!

SPOILER: Show

Sabo-p, LOVE you're art!!! :)
Last edited by xanderkh on Mon Aug 07, 2017 2:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"You're na�ve, Cecil. Even knowing betrayal and despair, you would depend on the whims of others?" - Golbez

"NGE Shinji is broken, Manga Shinji is an asshole, Rebuild Shinji is an idiot. Which is best? Uh, can I get some other options? All of these really suck." -Bagheera

Arcadia's legacy
Lilin
Lilin

•      
  •      

Postby Arcadia's legacy » Mon Aug 07, 2017 1:22 pm

Images aren't working
Never let the flame that is hope burn out, for despite the length of the night, the sunrise will always come

Ray
Elder God
Elder God

•      
  •      

Postby Ray » Mon Aug 07, 2017 1:25 pm

Get a pinterest account and control-c the ones you can't link into a private board, that's what I do.
I’ll escape now from this world, from the world of Jean Valjean, Jean Valjean is nothing now! Another story must begin!
Avatar: "There's a Starman, waiting in the sky. He'd like to come and meet me, but he thinks he'd blow my mind."
Phew, I’m not tense anymore… now I’m just miserable.
People say "be yourself" but that's bad advice, if we were all to "be ourselves" many of us would stop wearing clothes. -Chuckman

Joseki
Israfel
Israfel

•      
  •      

Postby Joseki » Mon Aug 07, 2017 2:03 pm

Stillborn wrote:Meh. As if Asuka would be that desperate for his attention.

Doest it matter considering that it's a fan art based on the AU?
「希望は残っているよ。どんな時にもね」

29/07/2017

xanderkh
Donor
Donor

•      
  •      

Postby xanderkh » Mon Aug 07, 2017 2:05 pm

^ FIXED!!! :)

Arcadia's legacy
Lilin
Lilin

•      
  •      

Postby Arcadia's legacy » Mon Aug 07, 2017 3:28 pm

Thank you Xander
Never let the flame that is hope burn out, for despite the length of the night, the sunrise will always come

C.T.1290
Sachiel

•      
  •      

Postby C.T.1290 » Mon Aug 07, 2017 3:33 pm

View Original Postxanderkh wrote:^
Maybe not as cliched, but there were definitely moments of concern from her and her need for his attention, like she tried to hide herself when he returned from Leliel. :)

But I'm not here to debate, I'm here to show of pics!

Sabo-p, LOVE you're art!!! :)

These art are nice and all, and it's nice seeing them getting along like this, but does anyone see this happening anytime soon, or ever?
ONE RING TO RULE THEM ALL. ONE RING YOU TO FIND IT. ONE RING TO BRING THEM ALL AND IN THE DARKNESS BIND THEM.

"KONO DIO DA!"-Dio

Joseki
Israfel
Israfel

•      
  •      

Postby Joseki » Mon Aug 07, 2017 3:48 pm

Post-Q LAS  SPOILER: Show
「希望は残っているよ。どんな時にもね」

29/07/2017

silvermoonlight
Ireul
Ireul

•      
  •      

Postby silvermoonlight » Mon Aug 07, 2017 4:02 pm

View Original Postxanderkh wrote:^

That is really beautiful love the colours and the sweetness of it ^_^

Asuka/Shinji

Asuka

Mari

Group :nyao:
Anywhere can be paradise as long as you have the will to live. After all, you are alive, so you will always have the chance to be happy.

My Eva fanfiction ff.net Fading In To The Stolen Light For download version please go to AO3

C.T.1290
Sachiel

•      
  •      

Postby C.T.1290 » Mon Aug 07, 2017 4:08 pm

View Original PostJoseki wrote:
Post-Q LAS  SPOILER: Show

I'm surprised Asuka had allowed Shinji to come close to her, and let him do that with her too. Think this might happen somewhere in the final film?
ONE RING TO RULE THEM ALL. ONE RING YOU TO FIND IT. ONE RING TO BRING THEM ALL AND IN THE DARKNESS BIND THEM.

"KONO DIO DA!"-Dio

silvermoonlight
Ireul
Ireul

•      
  •      

Postby silvermoonlight » Mon Aug 07, 2017 4:19 pm

View Original PostC.T.1290 wrote:I'm surprised Asuka had allowed Shinji to come close to her, and let him do that with her too. Think this might happen somewhere in the final film?

I think the final film is going to do some kind of time reverse or reset, so there's a possibly this could happen though not in the same way.

There is a hard reset in the original manga where they meet again and it implied that they may become friends and possibly more this that scene from the manga

Shinji/Asuka
Last edited by silvermoonlight on Mon Aug 07, 2017 4:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Anywhere can be paradise as long as you have the will to live. After all, you are alive, so you will always have the chance to be happy.

My Eva fanfiction ff.net Fading In To The Stolen Light For download version please go to AO3

Arcadia's legacy
Lilin
Lilin

•      
  •      

Postby Arcadia's legacy » Mon Aug 07, 2017 4:22 pm

View Original Postsilvermoonlight wrote:I think the final film is going to do some kind of time reverse or reset so this a possibly this could happen though not in the same way.

Oh god i hope not. The last thing this series needs is the main characters forgetting their experiences and removing any important life lessons they learned in the process

silvermoonlight
Ireul
Ireul

•      
  •      

Postby silvermoonlight » Mon Aug 07, 2017 4:28 pm

View Original PostArcadia's legacy wrote:Oh god i hope not. The last thing this series needs is the main characters forgetting their experiences and removing any important life lessons they learned in the process

I didn't get a chance to edit this, I was gonna say that unlike the manga I'd like it to be implied that they do remember. As that's always been my huge beef with the manga as I hate that they all forget everything because as you say it removes the important lessons every one learnt, hence why if rebuild does this I want a loop hole where they remember everything.

Joseki
Israfel
Israfel

•      
  •      

Postby Joseki » Mon Aug 07, 2017 4:46 pm

View Original PostC.T.1290 wrote:Think this might happen somewhere in the final film?

It already happened in my heart. :lol:

silvermoonlight wrote:I think the final film is going to do some kind of time reverse or reset so this a possibly this could happen though not in the same way. There is a hard reset in the original manga where they meet again and it implied that they may become friends and possibly more.

Or maybe Anno decides to have an epilogue and deliver what he teased for 2 movies, the hints are really there.
「希望は残っているよ。どんな時にもね」

29/07/2017

silvermoonlight
Ireul
Ireul

•      
  •      

Postby silvermoonlight » Mon Aug 07, 2017 5:01 pm

View Original PostJoseki wrote:Or maybe Anno decides to have an epilogue and deliver what he teased for 2 movies, the hints are really there.

I'll take that, I just don't want it to end with a simular scene from EOE where he's strangling her on the beach I don't think I could stand that a second time around as I'd rather if the worst comes to the worst there at least hugging and have an implied friendship.

Joseki
Israfel
Israfel

•      
  •      

Postby Joseki » Mon Aug 07, 2017 5:19 pm

That would be sweet.
「希望は残っているよ。どんな時にもね」

29/07/2017

Guy Nacks
Test Subject
Test Subject

•      
  •      

Postby Guy Nacks » Mon Aug 07, 2017 6:06 pm

The fuck do you people think this franchise is? Clannad?

Anno will not provide us with maximum feels, no matter how much we'd want it.
Among the people who use the Internet, many are obtuse. Because they are locked in their rooms, they hang on to that vision which is spreading across the world. But this does not go beyond mere ‘data’. Data without analysis [thinking], which makes you think that you know everything. This complacency is nothing but a trap. Moreover, the sense of values that counters this notion is paralyzed by it.

And so we arrive at demagogy. - Hideaki Anno, 1996

Ray
Elder God
Elder God

•      
  •      

Postby Ray » Mon Aug 07, 2017 6:12 pm

Back on track.
I’ll escape now from this world, from the world of Jean Valjean, Jean Valjean is nothing now! Another story must begin!
Avatar: "There's a Starman, waiting in the sky. He'd like to come and meet me, but he thinks he'd blow my mind."
Phew, I’m not tense anymore… now I’m just miserable.
People say "be yourself" but that's bad advice, if we were all to "be ourselves" many of us would stop wearing clothes. -Chuckman

Return to “Evangelion Chit-Chat”