Lilin
Lilin

Imaishi and Nakashima are back - Promare

•      
  •      

Postby kuribo-04 » Sun Jul 02, 2017 10:02 pm

They have been planning it for 4 years.
No release date AFAIK.
Apparently similar in tone to TTGL and KlK.
Key visual by Shigeto Koyama.

Get hype
https://ryuko-is-my-life.tumblr.com/image/162531005041

Also, this is gold:
http://kuribo4indahouse.tumblr.com/post/162532108977/this-is-the-finest-piece-of-cinematic-work-ive
Shinji: "Sooner or later I'll be betrayed... And they'll leave me. Still... I want to meet them again, because I believe my feelings at that time were real."
Ryuko: "I'm gonna knock ya on your asses!"
-Asuka: THINK IN GERMAN!!! -Shinji: Öh... Baumkuchen...
Hayashida: "As game developers, our work is special. All of us here can put smiles on very many people's faces with our work."
"In any case, it (Kill la Kill) is the greatest work of fiction ever written and should be taught in schools." -Squigsquasher
~('.'~) (~'.')~ Dancin Kirby

kuribo-04
Lilin
Lilin

Re: Imaishi and Nakashima are back - Promare

•      
  •      

Postby kuribo-04 » Wed Jun 27, 2018 6:26 am

Logo revealed and further announcements at Anime Expo teased!
https://twitter.com/trigger_inc/status/1011930996655046657

Anybody else excited? This is my most anticipated anime after Eva 3+1.

(Does anybody here have an opinion on XFlag?)
Shinji: "Sooner or later I'll be betrayed... And they'll leave me. Still... I want to meet them again, because I believe my feelings at that time were real."
Hayashida: "As game developers, our work is special. All of us here can put smiles on very many people's faces with our work."
"In any case, it (Kill la Kill) is the greatest work of fiction ever written and should be taught in schools." -Squigsquasher

Gendo'sPapa
God
God

•      
  •      

Postby Gendo'sPapa » Wed Jun 27, 2018 9:37 am

This is the Trigger show I expect good things from. Now that Trigger is an established studio Imaishi & team should be able to play around and really blow things up animation wise (they found creative ways to get around budgetary issues in Kill La Kill, the first Trigger show). Should be similar in tone to Gurren Lagann & Kill La Kill so I expect it to be a fun & insane week-by-week viewing experience.

Anyone know if the other upcoming Trigger show SSSS. Gridman is a 12 or 24 episode show? I imagine Trigger wouldn't want two shows airing at the same time. If Gridman is a 12 episode show and starts in October than I imagine Promare could start airing in January like Trigger's last two big showcase shows - Little Witch Academia & Darling in the Franxx

kuribo-04
Lilin
Lilin

•      
  •      

Postby kuribo-04 » Wed Jun 27, 2018 9:53 am

True, Trigger's budgets have seemingly been increasing.

I suspect Gridman to be shorter since Amemiya has only directed the smaller projects Inferno Cop and Ninja Slayer till now (apart from his work on other shows), although this doesn't confirm anything.

I'd rather have Promare earlier, but it'll be how it'll be.

Would it be that strange for them to have to shows coincide?
I guess one could take attention from the other.

Imaishi's KlK and Luluco started in october and april respectively IIRC.

EDIT: A trailer is confirmed for tomorrow!

kuribo-04
Lilin
Lilin

•      
  •      

Postby kuribo-04 » Sat Jul 07, 2018 4:46 am

The trailer was sadly panel exclusive, but here is quite a bit of info about what was shown!
http://fandom.wikia.com/articles/kill-la-kill-creators-new-protagonist-is-stupid-with-a-strong-heart

Galo is the name of our protagonist.

Return to “Anime and Manga”