Help with a particular NGE song(s)

This is the place to start: Feel free to introduce yourself, have general conversations and casual discussions about all things Evangelion, including chit-chatty topics like "Sachiel is adorable" or "Which Eva kicks the most ass?"

Moderator: Board Staff

skyynet
Embryo

Help with a particular NGE song(s)

•      
  •      

Postby skyynet » Mon Feb 06, 2017 12:19 am

All of this predates any of the 1.0,2.0.3.11 movies, with 100% certainty, so don't bother with them.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was wondering if anyone could help me identify (& find) a song I believe was sung by Misato(Kotono Mitsuishi).
I seem to remember it being located on the 1st of the 3 Saturn games (but I can't say for sure) by playing the Saturn disc as a music CD.
There were maybe 2 or 3 audio tracks accessible, with one of them being simply some sort of message spoken in Japanese (possibly, "This disc is intended for [something, something, something or other]", voice of Rei/Megumi H.)

If anyone could lend some insight, short of buying the games, that would be most excellent.
(Lastly, I keep thinking the title contains the word 'soldier', but that's probably only because Kotono Mitsuishi did the voice of Sailor Moon)

P.S.S.
There's also another song I have far less info about that was used in an NGE AMV(anime music video?)
The video editing was very good, with great transitions, ending in panning shots of black&white manga (mostly Shinji/Asuka?)
I cannot say that the song was in any way related to NGE, but the video might've been from MAD?

Return to “Evangelion General and Chit-Chat”