"Like post" system?

Important site and forum news, announcements, and feedback goes here.

Moderator: Board Staff

pwhodges
A Lilin in Wonderland
A Lilin in Wonderland

Re: "Like post" system?

•      
  •      

Postby pwhodges » Fri Mar 03, 2017 3:14 am

View Original PostMonk Ed wrote:Actually, we're due for another major update to the forum software that I wanted to have done before I start my new job in April, and I wouldn't be surprised if that came built-in or had an off-the-shelf extension for it.

The available extension might need to be updated - but as it's quite widely used it probably has been already. Of course it doesn't have to be installed at the same time as the update.
"Being human, having your health; that's what's important." (from: Magical Shopping Arcade Abenobashi )
"As long as we're all living, and as long as we're all having fun, that should do it, right?" (from: The Eccentric Family )
Avatar: Shinji feels oddly embarrassed sharing a bath with Kaworu (details); Past avatars.
Afterwards... a post-Q Evangelion fanfic (discussion)

Sicarius VI
Lilin
Lilin

Re: "Like post" system?

•      
  •      

Postby Sicarius VI » Fri Mar 03, 2017 8:02 am

View Original PostMonk Ed wrote:Actually, we're due for another major update to the forum software that I wanted to have done before I start my new job in April, and I wouldn't be surprised if that came built-in or had an off-the-shelf extension for it.

Sweet, it be a great feature to have on this forum. Also thanks for answering.
"I'm not going there to die, I'm going to find out if I'm really alive." - Spike Spiegel

Return to “Evageeks.org News and Feedback”