Help Monk Fix Bug: Site Preview Wackiness

Important site and forum news, announcements, and feedback goes here.

Moderator: Board Staff

Monk Ed
Sunshine Administrator
Sunshine Administrator

Help Monk Fix Bug: Site Preview Wackiness

•      
  •      

Postby Monk Ed » Thu Oct 13, 2016 6:55 am

In linking someone on Discord to my latest RML post, I discovered that the site preview reads weirdly. The text was
Site preview text on Discord wrote:Yeah. You read right. This is for everything that doesn't have anything to do with Eva.,Everything is Rockin'! [RML Thread 4], discussion of neon genesis evangelion

Obviously this is a combination of the forum description, the topic title, and whatever that "discussion of" substring represents. I'm not sure as of this writing where this is generated, but I wanna fix it, cuz it looks ugly. :lol:

ITT I ask other users to see if the same thing or similar happens on various services they use that try to show some kind of preview.
System Administrator
"NGE is like a perfectly improvised jazz piece. It builds on a standard and then plays off it from there, and its developments may occasionally recall what it's done before as a way of keeping the whole concatenated." -- Eva Yojimbo
"To me watching anime is not just for killing time or entertainment, it is a life style, and a healthy one too." -- symbv
"That sounds like the kind of science that makes absolutely 0 sense when you stop and think about it... I LOVE IT." -- Rosenakahara

Return to “EvaGeeks News and Feedback”