Minor Upgrade Coming, Downtime Required [COMPLETE]

Important site and forum news, announcements, and feedback goes here.

Moderator: Board Staff

Monk Ed
Sunshine Administrator
Sunshine Administrator

Minor Upgrade Coming, Downtime Required [COMPLETE]

•      
  •      

Postby Monk Ed » Sat Oct 08, 2016 4:13 am

Our current version of PHPBB3 is 3.1.6, which is out of date: The latest and greatest is 3.1.9, which has new event hooks that'll make fixing at least some things easier around here.

I don't know when I'll get around to it, but not tonight, and I think I should do a dry run of it first on a test server, so this is not likely coming in the next few days, but perhaps within the next week. The downtime should be only like an hour or so.
System Administrator
"NGE is like a perfectly improvised jazz piece. It builds on a standard and then plays off it from there, and its developments may occasionally recall what it's done before as a way of keeping the whole concatenated." -- Eva Yojimbo
"To me watching anime is not just for killing time or entertainment, it is a life style, and a healthy one too." -- symbv
"That sounds like the kind of science that makes absolutely 0 sense when you stop and think about it... I LOVE IT." -- Rosenakahara

Monk Ed
Sunshine Administrator
Sunshine Administrator

Re: Minor Upgrade Coming, Downtime Required [COMPLETE]

•      
  •      

Postby Monk Ed » Wed Oct 12, 2016 1:45 am

Upgrade complete. That wasn't so painful, was it? I bet most of you didn't even notice.
System Administrator
"NGE is like a perfectly improvised jazz piece. It builds on a standard and then plays off it from there, and its developments may occasionally recall what it's done before as a way of keeping the whole concatenated." -- Eva Yojimbo
"To me watching anime is not just for killing time or entertainment, it is a life style, and a healthy one too." -- symbv
"That sounds like the kind of science that makes absolutely 0 sense when you stop and think about it... I LOVE IT." -- Rosenakahara

Return to “EvaGeeks News and Feedback”