Server downtime tonight at 9/25 0500 UTC

Important site and forum news, announcements, and feedback goes here.

Moderator: Board Staff

Monk Ed
Sunshine Administrator
Sunshine Administrator

Server downtime tonight at 9/25 0500 UTC

Postby Monk Ed » Sat Sep 24, 2016 6:15 pm

Linode has offered a free upgrade for my Linode from 2 GB to 4 GB of RAM. The upgrade downtime is estimated to take 48 minutes, assuming there's no one ahead of us in the upgrade queue (which is currently empty). I plan to do it at my local midnight, which is UTC 0500.
System Administrator
"NGE is like a perfectly improvised jazz piece. It builds on a standard and then plays off it from there, and its developments may occasionally recall what it's done before as a way of keeping the whole concatenated." -- Eva Yojimbo
"To me watching anime is not just for killing time or entertainment, it is a life style, and a healthy one too." -- symbv
"That sounds like the kind of science that makes absolutely 0 sense when you stop and think about it... I LOVE IT." -- Rosenakahara

Sachi
Oh Daddy!
Oh Daddy!

Re: Server downtime tonight at 9/25 0500 UTC

Postby Sachi » Sat Sep 24, 2016 8:22 pm

This is outrageous. I demand my money back.
- Sachi

I host the discord server for the EvaGeeks forums. Join us! https://discord.gg/aBQ3F6M9yp

Monk Ed
Sunshine Administrator
Sunshine Administrator

Re: Server downtime tonight at 9/25 0500 UTC

Postby Monk Ed » Sun Sep 25, 2016 1:25 am

Back online. Painless, right?

G'night everybody.
System Administrator
"NGE is like a perfectly improvised jazz piece. It builds on a standard and then plays off it from there, and its developments may occasionally recall what it's done before as a way of keeping the whole concatenated." -- Eva Yojimbo
"To me watching anime is not just for killing time or entertainment, it is a life style, and a healthy one too." -- symbv
"That sounds like the kind of science that makes absolutely 0 sense when you stop and think about it... I LOVE IT." -- Rosenakahara

Return to “EvaGeeks News and Feedback”