Server downtime tonight at 9/25 0500 UTC

Important site and forum news, announcements, and feedback goes here.

Moderator: Board Staff

Monk Ed
Sunshine Administrator
Sunshine Administrator

Server downtime tonight at 9/25 0500 UTC

Postby Monk Ed » Sat Sep 24, 2016 6:15 pm

Linode has offered a free upgrade for my Linode from 2 GB to 4 GB of RAM. The upgrade downtime is estimated to take 48 minutes, assuming there's no one ahead of us in the upgrade queue (which is currently empty). I plan to do it at my local midnight, which is UTC 0500.
System Administrator, Thread Surgeon General, Default Complaint Receptacle
"NGE is like a perfectly improvised jazz piece. It builds on a standard and then plays off it from there, and its developments may occasionally recall what it's done before as a way of keeping the whole concatenated." -- Eva Yojimbo
"To me watching anime is not just for killing time or entertainment, it is a life style, and a healthy one too." -- symbv
"That sounds like the kind of science that makes absolutely 0 sense when you stop and think about it... I LOVE IT." -- Rosenakahara

Sachi
Oh Daddy!
Oh Daddy!

Re: Server downtime tonight at 9/25 0500 UTC

Postby Sachi » Sat Sep 24, 2016 8:22 pm

This is outrageous. I demand my money back.
"Chaos is merely a human construct. The world only knows its own natural law of harmony and order."
"So you are saying it's the human heart that throws the world into confusion."

Monk Ed
Sunshine Administrator
Sunshine Administrator

Re: Server downtime tonight at 9/25 0500 UTC

Postby Monk Ed » Sun Sep 25, 2016 1:25 am

Back online. Painless, right?

G'night everybody.
System Administrator, Thread Surgeon General, Default Complaint Receptacle
"NGE is like a perfectly improvised jazz piece. It builds on a standard and then plays off it from there, and its developments may occasionally recall what it's done before as a way of keeping the whole concatenated." -- Eva Yojimbo
"To me watching anime is not just for killing time or entertainment, it is a life style, and a healthy one too." -- symbv
"That sounds like the kind of science that makes absolutely 0 sense when you stop and think about it... I LOVE IT." -- Rosenakahara

Return to “Evageeks.org News and Feedback”