Eva Themed Cursors for your computer

For Eva-related fan projects: fanfiction, fanart, AMVs, and other creations. Share your work and discuss others' here.

Moderator: Board Staff

BlackKnight
Embryo

Eva Themed Cursors for your computer

•      
  •      

Postby BlackKnight » Fri Sep 16, 2016 4:57 pm

Here are some Evangelion themed cursors I designed that you can use on your computer:

Image Unit 00 Image Unit 00 Image Unit 01 Image Unit 02 Image Unit 03 Image Mass Production Eva
Image Unit 00 Image Unit 00 Image Unit 01 Image Unit 02 Image Unit 03 Image Mass Production Eva

Download available here: http://www.rw-designer.com/cursor-set/evangelion

Let me know what you think and share any suggestions!
P.S. the crosshair that appears at the point of the cursors won't appear when used. They are only on the thumbnail to show you where the hotspot is for the cursor

DarkBluePhoenix
Pilot
Pilot
Location: Somewhere between the light in my heart and the darkness in my soul

Re: Eva Themed Cursors for your computer

•      
  •      

Postby DarkBluePhoenix » Fri Oct 14, 2016 10:53 am

These are pretty sweet!

You should do some angel themed ones too if you can.
Avatar - Heero Yuy, pilot of Wing Gundam Zero. If you want to read my NGE fanfic go to my profile here - DarkBluePhoenix on FanFiction.net or DarkBluePhoenix on AO3

Voted in college to be Most likely to Take Over the World, how to do that however, will require at least Four Evangelions. Thanks for the idea Misato-san!
"Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds." Said at the beginning of the nuclear age by J. Robert Oppenheimer.
"That which does not kill us makes us stronger." Words of Wisdom from German Philosopher Friedrich Nietzsche.

Dojyaaaan
Embryo

•      
  •      

Postby Dojyaaaan » Fri Oct 14, 2016 12:53 pm

Awesome. Now if only I had a computer...
It was a long, long, roundabout path...

Mink Car
Embryo

•      
  •      

Postby Mink Car » Tue Nov 08, 2016 11:26 am

This reminds me, you guys ever see those little Asriel walking icons for your desktop you can pick up with your cursor and throw around? We need those but with Shinji.

DarkBluePhoenix
Pilot
Pilot
Location: Somewhere between the light in my heart and the darkness in my soul

•      
  •      

Postby DarkBluePhoenix » Fri Apr 06, 2018 11:32 pm

Bump, because these cursors are still awesome. I hope you make more EVA-themed cursors.
Avatar - Heero Yuy, pilot of Wing Gundam Zero. If you want to read my NGE fanfic go to my profile here - DarkBluePhoenix on FanFiction.net or DarkBluePhoenix on AO3

Voted in college to be Most likely to Take Over the World, how to do that however, will require at least Four Evangelions. Thanks for the idea Misato-san!
"Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds." Said at the beginning of the nuclear age by J. Robert Oppenheimer.
"That which does not kill us makes us stronger." Words of Wisdom from German Philosopher Friedrich Nietzsche.

Blockio
Full/Super Moderator
Full/Super Moderator

•      
  •      

Postby Blockio » Sat Apr 07, 2018 9:16 am

View Original PostDarkBluePhoenix wrote:I hope you make more EVA-themed cursors.

Yep, if the rest of my family didnt also use this computer occasionally, I would so get these. Also, Id love to see a Unit 04 one
I can see why Gendo hired Misato to do the actual commanding. He tried it once and did an appalling job. ~ AWinters
Your point of view is horny, and biased. ~ glitz2hard
What about titty-ten? ~ Reichu
The movies function on their own terms. If people can't accept them on those terms, and keep expecting them to be NGE, then they probably should have realized a while ago that they weren't going to have a good time. ~ Words of wisdom courtesy of Reichu

Return to “Fan Works”