What if you could tell Anno what to do for final?

Discussion of the new series of Evangelion movies ( "Evangelion Shin Gekijōban", meaning "Evangelion: New Theatrical Edition"). The final instalment made its debut in Japan on March 8, 2021.

Moderators: Rebuild/OT Moderators, Board Staff

Forum rules
By visiting this forum, you agree to read the rules for discussion.
DarkBluePhoenix
Pilot
Pilot
Location: Somewhere between the light in my heart and the darkness in my soul

What if you could tell Anno what to do for final?

Postby DarkBluePhoenix » Fri Aug 26, 2016 9:01 pm

Seeing as the wait for Final is going to be until the second coming, we might as well have some fun till then.

Alright, here is the scenario, If you could make Anno do anything for Final, and he had to do it, no questions asked, what would it be? Hell, you could give him the entire script if you wanted, just give us your ideas of what Final should be IYHO.

Have fun with it!
SPOILER: Show
Avatar - Heero Yuy, pilot of Wing Gundam Zero. If you want to read my NGE fanfic go to my profile here - DarkBluePhoenix on FanFiction.net or DarkBluePhoenix on AO3

Voted in college to be Most likely to Take Over the World, how to do that however, will require at least Four Evangelions. Thanks for the idea Misato-san!
"Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds." Said at the beginning of the nuclear age by J. Robert Oppenheimer.
"That which does not kill us makes us stronger." Words of Wisdom from German Philosopher Friedrich Nietzsche.

Reichu
Admin Emeritus
Admin Emeritus

Re: What if you could tell Anno what to do for final?

Postby Reichu » Fri Aug 26, 2016 11:47 pm

Isn't this basically the same premise as this thread with different phrasing?
さらば、全てのEvaGeeks。
「滅びの運命は新生の喜びでもある」
Departure Message | The Arqa Apocrypha: An Evangelion Analysis Blog

zlink64
Israfel
Israfel

Postby zlink64 » Sat Aug 27, 2016 7:20 pm

I wouldn't tell him anything except maybe "do you". His style seems unique to me. I wouldn't want to go f-it up.
hmmm
http://animeanalysis.com /(Blog where I write anime stuff like above)

DarkBluePhoenix
Pilot
Pilot
Location: Somewhere between the light in my heart and the darkness in my soul

Postby DarkBluePhoenix » Sat Aug 27, 2016 7:34 pm

Reichu wrote:Isn't this basically the same premise as this thread with different phrasing?

I think the premise is similar, but the other thread (which I did not know existed) is asking for what you're wishing you can see like an explanation of Asuka Langley Shikinami's backstory, or what's behind the eyepatch. What I'm asking is for you to tell Anno what her back story should be, or tell him what is behind her eyepatch. Similar, but still different.
Avatar - Heero Yuy, pilot of Wing Gundam Zero. If you want to read my NGE fanfic go to my profile here - DarkBluePhoenix on FanFiction.net or DarkBluePhoenix on AO3

Voted in college to be Most likely to Take Over the World, how to do that however, will require at least Four Evangelions. Thanks for the idea Misato-san!
"Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds." Said at the beginning of the nuclear age by J. Robert Oppenheimer.
"That which does not kill us makes us stronger." Words of Wisdom from German Philosopher Friedrich Nietzsche.

Reichu
Admin Emeritus
Admin Emeritus

Postby Reichu » Sat Aug 27, 2016 8:29 pm

The responses are going to be so similar I don't see any reason to keep this open.
さらば、全てのEvaGeeks。
「滅びの運命は新生の喜びでもある」
Departure Message | The Arqa Apocrypha: An Evangelion Analysis Blog

Return to “Rebuild of Evangelion Discussion”