[FanFic Series] Neon Genesis Evangelion: Legacy

Everything Evangelion Fanfiction related.

Moderator: Board Staff

silvermoonlight
Shamshel
Shamshel

Re: New FanFic! Neon Genesis Evangelion: Legacy

•      
  •      

Postby silvermoonlight » Thu May 11, 2017 5:17 am

Very cool chapter not gonna lie seeing Wufei grovel and apologise to Asuka for being an asshole was great, oh and Mari being Mari was so funny in places. ^_^

SPOILER: Show
Anywhere can be paradise as long as you have the will to live. After all, you are alive, so you will always have the chance to be happy.

My Eva fanfiction ff.net Fading In To The Stolen Light For download version please go to AO3

DarkBluePhoenix
Clockiel
Clockiel

•      
  •      

Postby DarkBluePhoenix » Sat May 13, 2017 7:51 pm

Good evening everyone!

In my fervor to continue writing this morning, in addition to catching up on some of fanfic reading for the week, I forgot to post this earlier.

Here for your reading pleasure:
And here's a quick rundown of the next few chapters, hope you enjoy ^_^
    Chapter 7 – Return of the Lightning Count
    Chapter 8 – School Haze
    Chapter 9 – The Gundam They Called Zero
    Chapter 10 – Rhythm Emotion
Combat Ready  SPOILER: Show

The links and status of my saga are below: NGE: Legacy – Table of Contents
Origins Arc – Complete!
Neon Genesis Evangelion: Legacy – Episode I: The Phantom Menace; Complete, 10 Chapters
Neon Genesis Evangelion: Legacy – Episode II: Attack of the Seeds; Complete, 12 Chapters
Neon Genesis Evangelion: Legacy – Episode III: Revenge of Ikari; Complete, 12 Chapters
Angels Arc – Underway
Neon Genesis Evangelion: Legacy – Episode IV: The Last Hope; Complete, 12 Chapters
Neon Genesis Evangelion: Legacy – Episode V: SEELE Strikes Back; Complete, 12 Chapters
Neon Genesis Evangelion: Legacy – Gundam Invasion; In-Process, 6 of 15 Chapters
Neon Genesis Evangelion: Legacy – Episode VI: Return of Reality; Outlined, 0 of 12 Chapters
Resurgence Arc – Under Construction...
Neon Genesis Evangelion: Legacy – Episode VII: Awakenings
Neon Genesis Evangelion: Legacy – Episode VIII: Echoes of the Past
Neon Genesis Evangelion: Legacy – Episode IX: Daybreak
Supplemental Stories – Underway
Neon Genesis Evangelion: Legacy – One Shots; In-Process, 5 of ?? Chapters
Neon Genesis Evangelion: Legacy – One Shots: A Very Evangelion Xmas; In-Process, 2 of ?? Chapters
Avatar - Heero Yuy, pilot of Wing Gundam Zero. If you want to read my NGE fanfic go to my profile here - DarkBluePhoenix on FanFiction.net or DarkBluePhoenix on AO3

Voted in college to be Most likely to Take Over the World, how to do that however, will require at least Four Evangelions. Thanks for the idea Misato-san!
"Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds." Said at the beginning of the nuclear age by J. Robert Oppenheimer.
"That which does not kill us makes us stronger." Words of Wisdom from German Philosopher Friedrich Nietzsche.

DarkBluePhoenix
Clockiel
Clockiel

•      
  •      

Postby DarkBluePhoenix » Wed May 17, 2017 8:40 am

Hello all.

Just a quick update, I've updated Chapter 6 a bit to increase the amount of enemies that have been landed in order to assist my plot further down the line, as looking at the umber I need, it didn't make sense going forward. So 100,000 Virgos have been increased to 150,000 of the three Virgo variants.

Here for your (revised) reading pleasure:
    Chapter 7 – Return of the Lightning Count
    Chapter 8 – School Haze

Origins Arc – Complete!
Neon Genesis Evangelion: Legacy – Episode I: The Phantom Menace; Complete, 10 Chapters
Neon Genesis Evangelion: Legacy – Episode II: Attack of the Seeds; Complete, 12 Chapters
Neon Genesis Evangelion: Legacy – Episode III: Revenge of Ikari; Complete, 12 Chapters
Angels Arc – Underway
Neon Genesis Evangelion: Legacy – Episode IV: The Last Hope; Complete, 12 Chapters
Neon Genesis Evangelion: Legacy – Episode V: SEELE Strikes Back; Complete, 12 Chapters
Neon Genesis Evangelion: Legacy – Gundam Invasion; In-Process, 6 of 15 Chapters
Neon Genesis Evangelion: Legacy – Episode VI: Return of Reality; Outlined, 0 of 12 Chapters
Neon Genesis Evangelion: Legacy – One Shots: A Very Evangelion Xmas; In-Process, 2 of ?? Chapters
Avatar - Heero Yuy, pilot of Wing Gundam Zero. If you want to read my NGE fanfic go to my profile here - DarkBluePhoenix on FanFiction.net or DarkBluePhoenix on AO3

Voted in college to be Most likely to Take Over the World, how to do that however, will require at least Four Evangelions. Thanks for the idea Misato-san!
"Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds." Said at the beginning of the nuclear age by J. Robert Oppenheimer.
"That which does not kill us makes us stronger." Words of Wisdom from German Philosopher Friedrich Nietzsche.

DarkBluePhoenix
Clockiel
Clockiel

Re: [FanFic Series] Neon Genesis Evangelion: Legacy

•      
  •      

Postby DarkBluePhoenix » Sun May 21, 2017 12:50 pm

Good afternoon everyone.

Due to an injury in my family, this chapter was delayed in its posting. However, the chapter is now posted, so no harm done. I do hope everyone enjoys what I've pulled together for this chapter.

Here for your reading pleasure:
    Chapter 8 – School Haze

And welcome one of our newest additions.

Origins Arc – Complete!
Angels Arc – Underway
Neon Genesis Evangelion: Legacy – Gundam Invasion; In-Process, 7 of 15 Chapters

Return to “Fanfiction”