Evangelion Re Take (where to get?)

For Eva-related fan projects: fanfiction, fanart, AMVs, and other creations. Share your work and discuss others' here.

Moderator: Board Staff

Garmmermibe01
Embryo

Evangelion Re Take (where to get?)

•      
  •      

Postby Garmmermibe01 » Sat Jul 02, 2016 1:41 pm

Sorry, I'm new here. First post ever. Been an Eva fan for years though. Anyways, um...I was wondering if anyone could point me towards a reliable source from which I would be able to buy Re Take. I've seen a couple download links online, but I don't know if they're trustworthy or if I would even be able access them on my phone. (I don't have a working computer at the moment)

I'd prefer a physical copy if such a thing exists. I looked on Amazon and didn't see anything. Thought about checking eBay, but haven't gotten around to it yet. Also, I don't know a lick of Japanese, so I'd prefer for it to be in English if that's at all possible.

Any help is appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Garmmermibe01
Embryo

Re: Evangelion Re Take (where to get?)

•      
  •      

Postby Garmmermibe01 » Sun Jul 03, 2016 8:31 am

Just a little bump.

pwhodges
A Lilin in Wonderland
A Lilin in Wonderland

•      
  •      

Postby pwhodges » Sun Jul 03, 2016 3:09 pm

"Being human, having your health; that's what's important." (from: Magical Shopping Arcade Abenobashi )
"As long as we're all living, and as long as we're all having fun, that should do it, right?" (from: The Eccentric Family )
Avatar: The end of the journey (details); Past avatars.
Before 3.0+1.0 there was Afterwards... my post-Q Evangelion fanfic (discussion)

Garmmermibe01
Embryo

•      
  •      

Postby Garmmermibe01 » Sun Jul 03, 2016 6:47 pm

Ah, well, guess physical is out of the question then. Um, anyone know a safe site to download it then?

silvermoonlight
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

•      
  •      

Postby silvermoonlight » Thu Jul 07, 2016 11:01 am

You can go to the website Manga Park they have the none adult rated version though you'll have to save the jpg's I did this took me about two days to download in full, it was also a much safer way than full download from websites as they are not always safe.
Anywhere can be paradise as long as you have the will to live. After all, you are alive, so you will always have the chance to be happy.

My Eva fanfiction ff.net Fading In To The Stolen Light For download version please go to AO3
Sequel As The Divine Light Breaks For download version please go to AO3

pwhodges
A Lilin in Wonderland
A Lilin in Wonderland

•      
  •      

Postby pwhodges » Thu Jul 07, 2016 11:55 am

On Manga Park you can select a whole chapter as a single page, and then (in my browser - Opera - at least) save it as a single mhtml file which can be opened locally in any browser. This way it is possible to download one's own copy of a whole typical manga in no more than 15 minutes.
"Being human, having your health; that's what's important." (from: Magical Shopping Arcade Abenobashi )
"As long as we're all living, and as long as we're all having fun, that should do it, right?" (from: The Eccentric Family )
Avatar: The end of the journey (details); Past avatars.
Before 3.0+1.0 there was Afterwards... my post-Q Evangelion fanfic (discussion)

MuscleRobo
Ramiel
Ramiel

•      
  •      

Postby MuscleRobo » Thu Jul 07, 2016 12:27 pm

Mandarake might have it. I'm at work though so I can't access the website. I'll look when I get home! That's my go to for older doujinshi. Tora no Ana and otehrs are mostly newer stuff and also harder to ship overseas.

Garmmermibe01
Embryo

•      
  •      

Postby Garmmermibe01 » Thu Jul 07, 2016 12:47 pm

Oh man, thanks you guys. Haha, I'm really new to this stuff, so I appreciate the guidance.

Return to “Fan Works”