Moderators: Rebuild/OT Moderators, Board Staff

Gus Hanson
Authentic Wizard
Authentic Wizard

RS Project -Rebirth Storage-

•      
  •      

Postby Gus Hanson » Fri Apr 29, 2016 8:46 am

Based on the character designs and plot details, I am gonna go ahead and assume it's straight up an Eva homage show which are my thing so I can't wait. :w00:

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/20 ... ff/.101543
"Damn it! Who do I have to screw around here just to get a stupid story?!" - Gail Hailstorm, author of the book You're Dead, I'm Rich (Scary Movie)

Gus Hanson
Authentic Wizard
Authentic Wizard

Re: RS Project -Rebirth Storage-

•      
  •      

Postby Gus Hanson » Sun Jul 10, 2016 8:52 pm

I had no idea that it was just going to be a 1 episode TV special when I finally saw it today so I was bummed about that, but maybe the amount of viewings by audiences will give rise to an extension of the tale in some form.

It was very nice, the characters got some interesting development which I mentioned in another site that it reminded me of how the two leads in Gundam Reconguista turned out as far as hooking up would go. Guess Tomino really was right in declaring this new era "The Age of the Onee-san". Speaking of characters, their designs worked well mixed in with the environment which is more fleshed out than the teasers would lead one to guess. As for my ever growing interest in Kouki Uchiyama's voice after hearing how splendid it worked wonders with Rin here as well as Messer in Macross Delta, I feel confident about going back to old school Gundam Unicorn OVA and give it a whirl with the Japanese audio seeing how the first time I watched it was with the English dub.
"Damn it! Who do I have to screw around here just to get a stupid story?!" - Gail Hailstorm, author of the book You're Dead, I'm Rich (Scary Movie)

Return to “Anime and Manga”