NAP Turing Machine?

For serious and at times in-depth discussions only, covering the original TV series, the movies End of Evangelion and Death & Rebirth.

Moderator: Board Staff

Forum rules
By visiting this forum, you agree to read the rules for discussion and abide by them.
AchtungAffen
Banned

NAP Turing Machine?

•      
  •      

Postby AchtungAffen » Fri Oct 20, 2006 3:51 pm

Been checking #13 5.1 lines and they mention "Turing Machine" a couple of times. But they also name only once something that can be either "NAP" or "NAB/V" "Turing Machine". I wonder if anyone has some info on this NAP or NAV or whatever. I also chequed wikipedia's Turing Machine article but couldn't find anything.
"Oh, Constantine! To how many evils origin was given, not by your conversion to Christianity, but by the dowry which from you received the first Pope that was rich!" - Dante
How can you expect to live in a Republic when you don't care about the res-publica?
"The gun, in all its forms, was the epochal tool of white male supremacy, which is why it continues to have irrational appeal. As much as the jack-booted hate Jews and blacks, that much they love their guns." - James Carrol
My List @ AniDB

- Original activist against the lockers-that-be -

Return to “Evangelion TV Series + EoE Discussion”