Freedom Planet 2

Discussions about non-Evangelion related video games, board games, card games and gaming in general.

Moderators: Rebuild/OT Moderators, Board Staff

Rosenakahara
Evangelion
Evangelion

Freedom Planet 2

•      
  •      

Postby Rosenakahara » Tue Dec 29, 2015 2:01 pm

So this just got announced: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CHAYtSUfW0c&ab_channel=GalaxyTrail
No kickstarter this time, they got enough money from the last games sales, needless to say I am super hyped for this.
"She had better march back here and try again! I only send people off on my terms! ...Or in a casket."
I don't need a scabbard to sheathe my mind
What is going on is a concerted effort from anti-progressives to silence anyone who disagrees with them.-Bagheera 2016
The Twelve Kingdoms discussion thread

Monk Ed
Sunshine Administrator
Sunshine Administrator

Re: Freedom Planet 2

•      
  •      

Postby Monk Ed » Tue Dec 29, 2015 6:51 pm

View Original PostRosenakahara wrote:No kickstarter this time, they got enough money from the last games sales, needless to say I am super hyped for this.

Not exploiting one's loyal fanbase like a flock of sheep? Who do they think they are, decent people? :D

...I take it the repetition of the title in katakana that appears with each instance of the title in English is because they think it's cool rather than because they are actually Japanese. "Stephen DiDuro" does not sound like a Japanese name. Well, good -- I hope they get away with it.
System Administrator
"NGE is like a perfectly improvised jazz piece. It builds on a standard and then plays off it from there, and its developments may occasionally recall what it's done before as a way of keeping the whole concatenated." -- Eva Yojimbo
"To me watching anime is not just for killing time or entertainment, it is a life style, and a healthy one too." -- symbv
"That sounds like the kind of science that makes absolutely 0 sense when you stop and think about it... I LOVE IT." -- Rosenakahara

Rosenakahara
Evangelion
Evangelion

Re: Freedom Planet 2

•      
  •      

Postby Rosenakahara » Tue Dec 29, 2015 7:33 pm

Not really any different than how Anno uses Christian symbology because its cool.
"She had better march back here and try again! I only send people off on my terms! ...Or in a casket."
I don't need a scabbard to sheathe my mind
What is going on is a concerted effort from anti-progressives to silence anyone who disagrees with them.-Bagheera 2016
The Twelve Kingdoms discussion thread

Return to “Video Games and Gaming”