These Moons Were Made For Walking (Weird Image Thread 8)

Yeah. You read right. This is for everything that doesn't have anything to do with Eva.

Moderators: Rebuild/OT Moderators, Board Staff

child of Lilith
Celestial Serendipity
Celestial Serendipity

Re: These Moons Were Made For Walking (Weird Image Thread 8)

•      
  •      

Postby child of Lilith » Wed Sep 19, 2018 11:20 pm

SPOILER: Show
"Let the right one in. Let the old dreams die. Let the wrong ones go. They cannot do, what you want them to do."- Morrissey, Let the Right One Slip In

"Happy people can be so cruel"- Claudia, Silent Hill 3

"everlasting, true love, I am yours"- Rule of Rose

DarkBluePhoenix
Pilot
Pilot
Location: Somewhere between the light in my heart and the darkness in my soul

•      
  •      

Postby DarkBluePhoenix » Thu Sep 20, 2018 9:26 pm

Yuri  SPOILER: Show
Avatar - Heero Yuy, pilot of Wing Gundam Zero. If you want to read my NGE fanfic go to my profile here - DarkBluePhoenix on FanFiction.net or DarkBluePhoenix on AO3

Voted in college to be Most likely to Take Over the World, how to do that however, will require at least Four Evangelions. Thanks for the idea Misato-san!
"Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds." Said at the beginning of the nuclear age by J. Robert Oppenheimer.
"That which does not kill us makes us stronger." Words of Wisdom from German Philosopher Friedrich Nietzsche.

DarkBluePhoenix
Pilot
Pilot

•      
  •      

Postby DarkBluePhoenix » Sun Sep 23, 2018 12:22 pm

Um... Bad Touch?  SPOILER: Show
Avatar - Heero Yuy, pilot of Wing Gundam Zero. If you want to read my NGE fanfic go to my profile here - DarkBluePhoenix on FanFiction.net or DarkBluePhoenix on AO3

Voted in college to be Most likely to Take Over the World, how to do that however, will require at least Four Evangelions. Thanks for the idea Misato-san!
"Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds." Said at the beginning of the nuclear age by J. Robert Oppenheimer.
"That which does not kill us makes us stronger." Words of Wisdom from German Philosopher Friedrich Nietzsche.

DarkBluePhoenix
Pilot
Pilot

•      
  •      

Postby DarkBluePhoenix » Thu Sep 27, 2018 8:26 pm

Saw this notification on my phone yesterday, screenshoted it because... well, you'll see.
You're quoting what now?  SPOILER: Show

Cosmo11
Gaghiel
Gaghiel

•      
  •      

Postby Cosmo11 » Sat Sep 29, 2018 9:19 pm

DarkBluePhoenix
Pilot
Pilot

•      
  •      

Postby DarkBluePhoenix » Sun Sep 30, 2018 11:05 am

#Fail  SPOILER: Show

Vegeta 20XX
XX0↊ ɐʇǝƃǝɅ

•      
  •      

Postby Vegeta 20XX » Mon Oct 01, 2018 6:30 pm

View Original PostDarkBluePhoenix wrote:
#Fail  SPOILER: Show

For reasons I don't understand, I just read the pound sign as silent (hence, "#MeToo" is read as just "MeToo").
Avatar: Apophis' shifty-looking gaze as he invades the SGC.
Vegeta 20XX: Actually pixelated, and the self proclaimed "King of the screw up". - Fazmotron
The most awesome thing ever. Seriously.
I witnessed a young girl ohhh about 12 years of age or so fall off a snowbank then proceed to say "Fuck you snowhill that hurt" - Dataprime
For those who put things like "Chuckman x Chuckmen" and "Follower of the Chuckman x Chuckman pairing" in their signatures: All you need is fuck.

DarkBluePhoenix
Pilot
Pilot

•      
  •      

Postby DarkBluePhoenix » Mon Oct 01, 2018 10:14 pm

^ Yeah, I overheard some old guys talking about it at DD, and then found the meme. Though a lot of people seem to add in the "hashtag" to the name as well.

child of Lilith
Celestial Serendipity
Celestial Serendipity

•      
  •      

Postby child of Lilith » Tue Oct 02, 2018 7:49 pm

"Let the right one in. Let the old dreams die. Let the wrong ones go. They cannot do, what you want them to do."- Morrissey, Let the Right One Slip In

DarkBluePhoenix
Pilot
Pilot

•      
  •      

Postby DarkBluePhoenix » Wed Oct 03, 2018 8:09 pm

^ That's hilarious.

That was not what I was expecting  SPOILER: Show

child of Lilith
Celestial Serendipity
Celestial Serendipity

•      
  •      

Postby child of Lilith » Wed Oct 03, 2018 8:42 pm

View Original PostDarkBluePhoenix wrote:^ That's hilarious.

And true.
That was not what I was expecting  SPOILER: Show
Isn't it usually uploads that kills bandwidth? :chinscratch:

DarkBluePhoenix
Pilot
Pilot

•      
  •      

Postby DarkBluePhoenix » Wed Oct 03, 2018 9:17 pm

child of Lilith wrote:Isn't it usually uploads that kills bandwidth? :chinscratch:

Well, yes, that's how I've always understood it, so maybe they're both uploading something. Everyone is equal afterall :lol:

Blockio
Full/Super Moderator
Full/Super Moderator

•      
  •      

Postby Blockio » Wed Oct 03, 2018 10:06 pm

:nyao: Upload and download are two entirely different benchmarks tho. So my guess would be both upload and download :nyao:
I can see why Gendo hired Misato to do the actual commanding. He tried it once and did an appalling job. ~ AWinters
Your point of view is horny, and biased. ~ glitz2hard
What about titty-ten? ~ Reichu
The movies function on their own terms. If people can't accept them on those terms, and keep expecting them to be NGE, then they probably should have realized a while ago that they weren't going to have a good time. ~ Words of wisdom courtesy of Reichu

child of Lilith
Celestial Serendipity
Celestial Serendipity

•      
  •      

Postby child of Lilith » Thu Oct 04, 2018 12:00 am

View Original PostDarkBluePhoenix wrote:Well, yes, that's how I've always understood it, so maybe they're both uploading something. Everyone is equal afterall :lol:
I guess that makes it a family affair. . . :cringe:

DarkBluePhoenix
Pilot
Pilot

•      
  •      

Postby DarkBluePhoenix » Sat Oct 06, 2018 8:00 pm

View Original Postchild of Lilith wrote:I guess that makes it a family affair. . . :cringe:
Yeah... :vomit:

That's Very Accurate  SPOILER: Show

Mr. Tines
Administrator
Administrator

•      
  •      

Postby Mr. Tines » Fri Oct 12, 2018 2:02 am

Parking problems solved

Reminder: Play nicely <<>> My vanity publishing:- NGE|blog|Photos|retro-blog|Fanfics &c.|MAL|𝕏|🐸|🦣

child of Lilith
Celestial Serendipity
Celestial Serendipity

•      
  •      

Postby child of Lilith » Tue Oct 16, 2018 8:23 pm

DarkBluePhoenix
Pilot
Pilot

•      
  •      

Postby DarkBluePhoenix » Thu Oct 18, 2018 8:46 pm

Rewatched the movie last night ad realized this...
The f....  SPOILER: Show

DarkBluePhoenix
Pilot
Pilot

•      
  •      

Postby DarkBluePhoenix » Sun Oct 28, 2018 8:43 pm

That is horrifyingly accurate  SPOILER: Show

child of Lilith
Celestial Serendipity
Celestial Serendipity

•      
  •      

Postby child of Lilith » Mon Oct 29, 2018 4:01 am

^The math checks out. :handshake:

Return to “Completely and Utterly Off-Topic”