The Boogiepop Otaku Page

For Eva-related fan projects: fanfiction, fanart, AMVs, and other creations. Share your work and discuss others' here.

Moderator: Board Staff

The Eva Monkey
IT'S OVER 9000!!!
IT'S OVER 9000!!!

The Boogiepop Otaku Page

•      
  •      

Postby The Eva Monkey » Wed Jul 21, 2004 4:36 pm

This is a bit of stretch, but I'm going to put this here anyways.

The Boogiepop Otaku Page
http://www.boogiepop.studiokanzen.com/

This is coming from Brendan Jameison and Bochan_Bird, who authored the Evangelion Otaku page. If you're a fan of Boogiepop Phantom or The Eva Otaku page, please give the page a look.

My opinion on this page is forthcoming. I have not seen Boogipop yet, though I really want to. And the fact that Brendan can devote another page to something even remotely like he did with Eva, it has to be good.

Olin of Xephon
Ramiel
Ramiel

Agreed.

•      
  •      

Postby Olin of Xephon » Tue Aug 10, 2004 10:51 pm

Took me forever to find this thread or I would have commented earlier.

Boogiepop phantom (along with all of Abe's work Lain, Kino's Journey, Haibane Renmei, etc, etc,) is one of my all time favorite animes.

It's a real good site. I just wish they would release the manga and the books here.
I'm trying to track down the live action movie.

Boogiepop is amazing.
I asked "And where would you take me?"
At this the beast laughed, tears made of my mother's blood leaked from his eyes.
"I will take you to every place you never wanted to be, and you will hate it."
"Then I will take you to every place you've already been, and you will hate that also."
"Last I will take you to the places you have always dreamed of, and that you'll hate worst of all."

Genocide
Embryo

•      
  •      

Postby Genocide » Tue Aug 10, 2004 11:31 pm

I noticed the site and also wanted to get more familiar with Boogiepop Phantom. I've been waiting for Stray Radio to come back, but Im sure Brendan is busy as usual.
"I wish everyone would just die."

The Eva Monkey
IT'S OVER 9000!!!
IT'S OVER 9000!!!

•      
  •      

Postby The Eva Monkey » Wed Aug 11, 2004 2:32 am

From what I understand, Stray Radio was on indefinite hiatus, but is now no more. Brendan is aparently working on a new radio program. But don't quote me on that.

MongolSquad
Matarael
Matarael

•      
  •      

Postby MongolSquad » Wed Aug 11, 2004 8:41 am

I've seen a few episodes of BoogiePop, and man it is weird. I've seen it on Tech TV so the dubbing is sub-par, I want to get my hands on the subs or fan dubs. All I have to say is that series really messes with you, I'm not sure how it compares to Lain but it probably comes close.

Return to “Fan Works”