Inkitt.com Fandom fic contest

Everything Evangelion Fanfiction related.

Moderators: Derantor, Board Staff

Grand Duke of Yashima
Ramiel
Ramiel

Inkitt.com Fandom fic contest

•      
  •      

Postby Grand Duke of Yashima » Wed Oct 14, 2015 8:22 pm

There is currently a writing contest for fanfics at Inkitt([url]http://www.inkitt.com/contests[/url]). The contest is limited to longer stories, 40,000 words or longer, but is still taking submissions until Sunday October 18th.

I've entered the Blue Rose stories into the contest but if you have a longer EVA fanfic this is an easy contest to enter, particularly as it's pretty quick to transfer any stories you already have at FFN to Inkitt. There's very few EVA fanfics there at the moment so I'd suggest this might be a good avenue to introduce new stories.[/url]
EVA Fan Fiction: The Blue Rose Saga

https://www.facebook.com/EvangelionTheBlueRose

"The power of the Evangelion is the power of love"

Gob Hobblin
First Ancestor
First Ancestor

•      
  •      

Postby Gob Hobblin » Wed Oct 14, 2015 9:17 pm

Yeah, I got a message from this person over in FF.net. I considered submitting Ten Year Whole, but I'm marginally skeptical of the whole thing.
Though, Gob still might look good in a cocktail dress.
-Sorrow

Rei wanted to know what waffles tasted like.
-Literary Eagle

We have to remember what's important in life: friends, waffles, and work. Or waffles, friends, and work. But work has to come in third.
-Leslie Knope

Come read EVA Sessions! This place has it, too! There'll be pizza! Not really! There are other things, too! Not EVA Sessions! Did I mention the pizza!?

jcmoorehead
Leliel
Leliel

•      
  •      

Postby jcmoorehead » Thu Oct 15, 2015 2:44 am

Yeah I got this message too, the person was asking me about submitting Conspiracy but if I was to submit anything it'd be Human Equation as I think that's a little bit stronger. I'm like the above though, just a bit skeptical of it.

amitakartok
Nerv Scientist
Nerv Scientist

•      
  •      

Postby amitakartok » Thu Oct 15, 2015 3:11 am

Good for you, guys. I have nothing to submit, seeing as I don't have any complete stories of sufficient length.
Strategic Cyborg Evangelion : an average author's aspiring attempt at awesomeness. Currently at chapter 42.

Mana, Mayumi and Sakura: the TRUE goddesses of Eva

Rommel
Ireul
Ireul

•      
  •      

Postby Rommel » Sat Oct 17, 2015 8:10 am

Same deal. Got message about this. Kinda meh.

Chuckman
Chuckman
Chuckman

•      
  •      

Postby Chuckman » Sat Oct 17, 2015 12:03 pm

The prize wasn't very enticiting? Wasn't it help adapting your fanfic into an original work? I could do that myself anyway but my best work wouldn't make much sense if I

pwhodges
A Lilin in Wonderland
A Lilin in Wonderland

•      
  •      

Postby pwhodges » Sat Oct 17, 2015 12:41 pm

Everyone on FFN is getting this enticing "invitation". I got mine this morning, even though my one and only story is nowhere near long enough. Might be worth adding it to that site, though, to see if it gets any views there...
"Being human, having your health; that's what's important." (from: Magical Shopping Arcade Abenobashi )
"As long as we're all living, and as long as we're all having fun, that should do it, right?" (from: The Eccentric Family )
Avatar: The end of the journey (details); Past avatars.
Before 3.0+1.0 there was Afterwards... my post-Q Evangelion fanfic (discussion)

Folk Devil
Embryo

•      
  •      

Postby Folk Devil » Sat Oct 17, 2015 4:58 pm

View Original PostChuckman wrote:The prize wasn't very enticiting? Wasn't it help adapting your fanfic into an original work? I could do that myself anyway but my best work wouldn't make much sense if I

Really? That's the prize? Why the hell would I want to turn my fic into an original work? I have no Fifty Shades of Grey/Mortal Instruments ambitions. If I wanted to write an original work I'd write an original work. It's kinda condescending, really. "Oh you write fanfiction? Let me help you, honey. Clearly you don't have a creative bone in your body. Take a look at what I've written. My story is so original because it's about this loner girl with magic powers..."
The Creative Principle: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/11251079/1/The-Creative-Principle

Return to “Fanfiction”