[Game] Battle Orchestra PSP Translation Help Wanted

For talking about everything else Evangelion: from the various manga and video games to merchandising and video/audio releases.

Moderator: Board Staff

Banana0042
Embryo

[Game] Battle Orchestra PSP Translation Help Wanted

•      
  •      

Postby Banana0042 » Mon Sep 28, 2015 2:01 am

I would like to request for anyone up to the task with enough free time on their hands for help translating the loading screens for the PSP version of Battle Orchestra as well as a list of the mapped controls for the game as I can't find anything anywhere explaining how the controls are mapped. I myself have no grasp on the Japanese language and so I would appreciate some help with this.

The loading screens directly from the game files: [url]https://www.dropbox.com/s/8vu26gj6kw4bber/Battle%20Orchestra%20Loading%20Screens%20Untranslated.zip?dl=0[/url]

Any help would be appreciated as I think it might help me and other english speakers to learn how to play.
Share and Enjoy

xPearse
Ramiel
Ramiel

•      
  •      

Postby xPearse » Mon Sep 28, 2015 8:10 am

Gack! There's about 136 of 'em. Good luck finding somebody to translate all those.
Evangelion, Higurashi, Terra Formars and video game translations
http://pearsehillock.blogspot.co.uk/

BlueBasilisk
Lilin
Lilin

•      
  •      

Postby BlueBasilisk » Mon Sep 28, 2015 3:20 pm

I'm really interested in the screens for Units Alpha and Beta. Probably nothing important, but we know almost nothing about them anyway.
Someday I hope that we'll be reunited if that is what's destined to be. Perhaps we'll discover that elusive bible. And then we will finally be free!

richie0805
Embryo

Re: [Game] Battle Orchestra PSP Translation Help Wanted

•      
  •      

Postby richie0805 » Fri Nov 10, 2017 8:22 pm

On the note of translation, I have tried to translate the options in rumble mode for ages and got nowhere. I figured out the time limit, location, items and stage hazards, but everything else is a blank to me. Same for the character settings and Lvl options (which I assume to be handicap settings). Any help at all? :|

Return to “Everything Else Evangelion”