A Shoutbox for EvaGeeks?

Important site and forum news, announcements, and feedback goes here.

Moderator: Board Staff

El Squibbonator
Nerv Employee
Nerv Employee

A Shoutbox for EvaGeeks?

•      
  •      

Postby El Squibbonator » Sun Sep 13, 2015 10:50 am

On another forum I'm a member of, there's a feature called a shoutbox, where people can type in things they want to say that they don't want to make new threads for, "advertise" their own threads, or have ongoing casual conversations. Is it possible that this forum could get one. I think it would be a good idea.
Life can seem a challenge. Life can seem impossible. It's never easy when so much is on the line.

Do you like Eva? Do you like Pokemon? Then check out Neon Genesis Evangelemon-- You Can (Not) Catch 'Em All thread/16052/Neon-Genesis-Evangelemon/

ChaudSept
Embryo

•      
  •      

Postby ChaudSept » Sun Sep 13, 2015 11:05 am

Minichats rule!
I won't be surprised though, if the irc channel is considered to serve that purpose.
At the very Beginning is playing.
Imagine. You’re driving home, you’re in a forest and the road is straight. You can easily see the skyline. Night is almost upon you yet you feel the sun behind the clouds. The sky gets darker and darker as the cumulonimbus spread shadow across the land. Rain drops lightly it seems as though they’re announcing the venue of something greater. All the way down the horizon you see a storm forming. You keep driving, the clouds doesn’t scare you yet you worry. You should. The tempest is fully formed, now the song is midway and you see light, white light illuminating the vale. The lightings are close even though the thunder remains quiet to your ear.

The Eva Monkey
IT'S OVER 9000!!!
IT'S OVER 9000!!!

•      
  •      

Postby The Eva Monkey » Sun Sep 13, 2015 11:06 am

I would say the IRC fulfills much of what you're proposing.

You could suggest embedding the IRC somewhere, though I don't think it's necessary.

Sailor Star Dust
Kept you waiting, huh?
Kept you waiting, huh?

•      
  •      

Postby Sailor Star Dust » Sun Sep 13, 2015 11:54 am

You can access the IRC from the sidebar here, at the very least: http://www.evageeks.org/
~Take care of yourself, I need you~

Return to “EvaGeeks News and Feedback”