Attack on Titan (KOEI/OMEGA FORCE) announced for PS4/PS3/PSV

Discussions about non-Evangelion related video games, board games, card games and gaming in general.

Moderators: Rebuild/OT Moderators, Board Staff

Dima
Eva Technician
Eva Technician

Attack on Titan (KOEI/OMEGA FORCE) announced for PS4/PS3/PSV

•      
  •      

Postby Dima » Wed Aug 05, 2015 4:24 am

Today at Gamescom KOEI-TEMCO announced that Omega Force is developing Attack on Titan for Playstation 4, Playstation 3 and Playstation Vita. It will be released in 2016.

Teaser trailer
[url]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_doTab4qcg4&feature=youtu.be[/url]

More here
[url]http://gematsu.com/2015/08/attack-titan-game-omega-force-announced-ps4-ps3-ps-vita[/url]
There was a signature here. It's gone now....... - This is (not) a Silent Hill's reference
Members on my ignore list: Bagheera, pwhodges, Nuclear Lunchbox, Rosenakahara

xPearse
Ramiel
Ramiel

•      
  •      

Postby xPearse » Wed Oct 21, 2015 4:58 am

Saw that when the trailer was posted online. Looks like crap, like all recent Dynasty Warrior type games. The series died when 6 came out and ruined everything, and then the DY FOTNS games happened. Ugh. This won't be any better. Though I guess you could say they're mediocre at best. Meh.
Evangelion, Higurashi, Terra Formars and video game translations
http://pearsehillock.blogspot.co.uk/

Dima
Eva Technician
Eva Technician

•      
  •      

Postby Dima » Sun Oct 25, 2015 7:49 am

What recent Dynasty Warriors games? Do you mean Dragon Quest Heroes, Zelda Musou and Samurai Warriors 4 that are considered the best musou games ever?

Also not sure of which trailer you are talking about. The first one barely showed anything and the second one which had gameplay footage showed that it will not be a musou game.
There was a signature here. It's gone now....... - This is (not) a Silent Hill's reference

xPearse
Ramiel
Ramiel

•      
  •      

Postby xPearse » Mon Oct 26, 2015 6:38 pm

Every single DY type game after 5. They're god awful pieces of shite from the stygian abyss. I still have nightmares of Kens Rage. Also, those ones you mentioned considered the best? Maybe new people think so but we old timers know DY 2 & 3 as the best. Now those are amazing games, not the soulless junk which the company makes now.

TehDonutKing
Camel Dilettante
Camel Dilettante

•      
  •      

Postby TehDonutKing » Tue Oct 27, 2015 5:17 pm

/hj

I said and did some dumb and hurtful things in my time here when i was younger. If i ever hurt you, i'm sorry. If you see any of this while reading old threads, i'm learning and trying to improve. Donut redemption arc in progress.

xPearse
Ramiel
Ramiel

•      
  •      

Postby xPearse » Tue Oct 27, 2015 6:50 pm

Monk Ed
Sunshine Administrator
Sunshine Administrator

•      
  •      

Postby Monk Ed » Wed Oct 28, 2015 12:02 am

Donut, xPearse, reminder:

Rules wrote:Replying primarily with an image is discouraged. Use words, not macros or reaction faces.
System Administrator
"NGE is like a perfectly improvised jazz piece. It builds on a standard and then plays off it from there, and its developments may occasionally recall what it's done before as a way of keeping the whole concatenated." -- Eva Yojimbo
"To me watching anime is not just for killing time or entertainment, it is a life style, and a healthy one too." -- symbv
"That sounds like the kind of science that makes absolutely 0 sense when you stop and think about it... I LOVE IT." -- Rosenakahara

Dima
Eva Technician
Eva Technician

•      
  •      

Postby Dima » Wed Oct 28, 2015 3:30 am

View Original PostxPearse wrote:Every single DY type game after 5. They're god awful pieces of shite from the stygian abyss. I still have nightmares of Kens Rage. Also, those ones you mentioned considered the best? Maybe new people think so but we old timers know DY 2 & 3 as the best. Now those are amazing games, not the soulless junk which the company makes now.

Okay.

Return to “Video Games and Gaming”