Only in Japan...

Yeah. You read right. This is for everything that doesn't have anything to do with Eva.

Moderators: New Moderators, Board Staff

DarkBluePhoenix
Lilin
Lilin

Re: Only in Japan...

•      
  •      

Postby DarkBluePhoenix » Wed May 09, 2018 7:42 pm

Avatar - Heero Yuy, pilot of Wing Gundam Zero. If you want to read my NGE fanfic go to my profile here - DarkBluePhoenix on FanFiction.net or DarkBluePhoenix on AO3

Voted in college to be Most likely to Take Over the World, how to do that however, will require at least Four Evangelions. Thanks for the idea Misato-san!
"Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds." Said at the beginning of the nuclear age by J. Robert Oppenheimer.
"That which does not kill us makes us stronger." Words of Wisdom from German Philosopher Friedrich Nietzsche.

pwhodges
A Lilin in Wonderland
A Lilin in Wonderland

Re: Only in Japan...

•      
  •      

Postby pwhodges » Thu May 10, 2018 1:18 am

Um, it was in Israel, but served to Prime Minister Abe.

I don't follow the Israeli media's logic that because the Japanese take off their shoes indoors, serving a novelty desert in an imitation shoe was an insult; seems to me they're trying to create a fuss.
"Being human, having your health; that's what's important." (from: Magical Shopping Arcade Abenobashi )
"As long as we're all living, and as long as we're all having fun, that should do it, right?" (from: The Eccentric Family )
Avatar: Why shouldn't a healthy young man be naked at home? (details); Past avatars.
Can't wait for 3.0+1.0? - try Afterwards... my post-Q Evangelion fanfic (discussion)

Return to “Completely and Utterly Off-Topic”