Only in Japan...

Yeah. You read right. This is for everything that doesn't have anything to do with Eva.

Moderators: New Moderators, Board Staff

cyharding
Our Man in Tokyo 3
Our Man in Tokyo 3

Re: Only in Japan...

•      
  •      

Postby cyharding » Mon Dec 18, 2017 9:15 pm

Thank you Cybermat47 for giving me enough information so I don't have to click the link. You've done a valuable service. :salute:

Cybermat47
Ramiel
Ramiel

•      
  •      

Postby Cybermat47 » Tue Dec 19, 2017 12:01 am

View Original Postcyharding wrote:Thank you Cybermat47 for giving me enough information so I don't have to click the link. You've done a valuable service. :salute:

I’m glad to have been able to spare you from... that.
My fanfics:
Evangelion 2.9: You Will (Not) Survive
Godzilla VS Evangelion: Who Will Know?

"I have to count my blessings, I have to learn my lessons, my fate is in the balance, I must go on believing!"
- Fate by Shirō Sagisu

DarkBluePhoenix
Arael
Arael

•      
  •      

Postby DarkBluePhoenix » Tue Jan 09, 2018 9:14 pm

Only in Japan could an anime themed figure skating routine work so well. That girl really sold it too, she clearly loves anime considering how enthused she looked doing the routine. And according to some cursory research, she broke a scoring record with her routine.

EDIT: If anyone watches it, does it look like she's singing while she's skating?
Avatar - Heero Yuy, pilot of Wing Gundam Zero. If you want to read my NGE fanfic go to my profile here - DarkBluePhoenix on FanFiction.net or DarkBluePhoenix on AO3

Voted in college to be Most likely to Take Over the World, how to do that however, will require at least Four Evangelions. Thanks for the idea Misato-san!
"Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds." Said at the beginning of the nuclear age by J. Robert Oppenheimer.
"That which does not kill us makes us stronger." Words of Wisdom from German Philosopher Friedrich Nietzsche.

Return to “Completely and Utterly Off-Topic”