Burning Tank Love, Here It Comes! (Tank thread)

Yeah. You read right. This is for everything that doesn't have anything to do with Eva.

Moderators: Rebuild/OT Moderators, Board Staff

IronEvangelion
Bridge Bunny
Bridge Bunny

Burning Tank Love, Here It Comes! (Tank thread)

•      
  •      

Postby IronEvangelion » Tue May 05, 2015 1:05 am

After reading the discussion that arose in the Avatar/Sig thread as a result of Squigsquasher's tank picture, I have been inspired to create a thread where we can all talk about tanks. Real, animated, it doesn't matter. This thread is a place for:

Actual tanks!
Anime tanks!
CG tanks!
Tank model kits!
Things that aren't technically considered tanks but look like tanks! (tank destroyers, self-propelled artillery, infantry fighting vehicles, etc.)

Now I shall ask for the blessing of the tank fairy.

SPOILER: Show

The tank fairy is pleased and has blessed us! Let us begin. (Also I really want that RAH Yukari!)

My favorite tanks:

Leopard 2a6

Maus
Puny meat creatures shown for scale.

M551 Sherridan

Why does such a small tank need such a huge gun? So it can shoot missiles, of course!

B1 bis
Quack! I love duck tanks, even if they do suck. I currently drive one of these in World of Tanks.
Last edited by IronEvangelion on Sat May 23, 2015 7:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[Redacted]

Alaska Slim
Frigus Ignoramus
Frigus Ignoramus

Not completely exaggerated. Bl

•      
  •      

Postby Alaska Slim » Tue May 05, 2015 1:46 am

View Original PostUrsusArctos wrote:For what it's worth, the Sherman was vastly superior to the Grant and was a far better tank than most people think of it - the "5 Shermans needed to kill one Tiger/Panther" was a myth.

What isn't a myth, is that Shermans expelled 72 rounds on average to kill just one Tiger I.

Shermans next to Tigers and Panzer IVs were paper thin in their armor, it wasn't unusual for the crew to be killed with the tank more or less intact, the technician crews throwing on a few slabs of metal and repainting it, then giving the vehicle to a new crew.

What they needed were the Pershings. Under powered though it was, it could slug its way through a fight with the Panther D on more than equal footing.
"Therefore encourage one another and build one another up, just as you are doing." - 1 Thessalonians 5:11

"It is one of the blessings of old friends that you can afford to be stupid with them." -Ralph Waldo Emerson

"God is in his Heaven, and free men walk upon the Earth" - Rev. Robert Sirico, President of the Acton Institute

::KL7::
Ireul
Ireul

•      
  •      

Postby ::KL7:: » Tue May 05, 2015 8:01 am

I was reading the Avi thread and was thinking "brace yourselves a tank thread is coming" then i happened to come across this. :tongue:

Can't really say im knowledgeable about tanks, everything I know about them comes from Girls Und Panzer. :facepalm:
Though I did like the Stug III
It's Ok if you hate me, I hate me too.

NemZ
Token Misanthrope
Token Misanthrope

•      
  •      

Postby NemZ » Tue May 05, 2015 9:19 am

They might have been terribly unreliable death traps, but there's something just plain neat looking about the British rhomboid-style WW1 tanks with the crazy side-mounted guns.

[url]http://www.tanks-encyclopedia.com/ww1/gb/tank_MkV.php[/url]
Rest In Peace ~ 1978 - 2017
"I'd consider myself a realist, alright? but in philosophical terms I'm what's called a pessimist. It means I'm bad at parties." - Rust Cohle
"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize that half of 'em are stupider than that." - George Carlin
"The internet: It's like a training camp for never amounting to anything." - Oglaf
"I think internet message boards and the like are dangerous." - Anno

IronEvangelion
Bridge Bunny
Bridge Bunny

•      
  •      

Postby IronEvangelion » Tue May 05, 2015 11:06 am

View Original PostNemZ wrote:[url]http://www.tanks-encyclopedia.com/ww1/gb/tank_MkV.php[/url]

I like those too, and I always thought it was odd that they were missing from World of Tanks. Although, it would have been hard to implement them with the way the game only lets you use one of your tank's guns. I can't even describe how much I'd love to be able to fire my B1's forward-firing 75mm cannon instead of just the much smaller turret gun.

Poland has been up to some interesting stuff! Behold the PL-01:

http://www.military-today.com/tanks/pl_01.htm

This is a stealth tank, ladies and gentlemen. A. STEALTH. TANK.
[Redacted]

UrsusArctos
The Beginning and The End

Re: Not completely exaggerated. Bl

•      
  •      

Postby UrsusArctos » Tue May 05, 2015 3:29 pm

View Original PostAlaska Slim wrote:What isn't a myth, is that Shermans expelled 72 rounds on average to kill just one Tiger I.

Excessive ammunition expenditures from blind shots and misses were all too common in the Second World War. No surprise at all, and I'm sure you'll find similar figures for Tigers shooting at Shermans.

Shermans next to Tigers and Panzer IVs were paper thin in their armor, it wasn't unusual for the crew to be killed with the tank more or less intact, the technician crews throwing on a few slabs of metal and repainting it, then giving the vehicle to a new crew.

Which was done for every single tank that was knocked out. The Panzer IV in its later variants had a maximum frontal armor thickness of 80mm, the Tiger 100mm and those tanks had excessively brittle armor to speak of as well. The Sherman had 51mm armor sloped at 56 degrees, giving an effective armor thickness of 90mm, easily comparable to both, albeit its armor was softer. Later versions had the armor at 63mm sloped at 48 degrees and harder armor too, preventing any overmatching while retaining the same linear armor thickness.

The 75mm of the Sherman was capable of knocking out a Tiger from the side at 500 meters - and the vast majority of tank combat happened at ranges between 400 to 800 meters, with the 2 kilometer shots being a statistically tiny portion of the same.

http://tankarchives.blogspot.ca/2013/03/sherman-vs-tiger.html
http://tankarchives.blogspot.com/2013/08/combat-performance-of-75-cm-and-88-cm.html
http://ftr.wot-news.com/2013/07/28/please-dont-use-the-5-m4s-1-panther-myth/

What they needed were the Pershings. Under powered though it was, it could slug its way through a fight with the Panther D on more than equal footing.

The Pershing was a more powerful tank with a much better gun and superior armor to the Panther and Tiger, no doubt about that - but don't diss the Sherman because of it.
(Was Board Staff from Dec 31, 2007 - Oct 17, 2015 and Oct 20, 2020 - Aug 1, 2021)
Not knowing that Monk is bi is like not knowing the Pope is Catholic - ZapX
You're either really bad at interpreting jokes or really good at pretending you are and I have no idea which.-Monk Ed
WAAAAAAAAGH!!!!!(<-link to lunacy)...Taste me, if you can bear it. (Warning: Language NSFW)
The main point of idiocy is for the smart to have their lulz. Without human idiocy, trolling would not exist, and that's uncool, since a large part of my entertainment consists of mocking the absurdity and dumbassery of the world, especially the Internet.-MaggotMaster

Squigsquasher
Banned

•      
  •      

Postby Squigsquasher » Tue May 05, 2015 3:37 pm

Shermans are awesome, even if they need ZERG RUSH KEKEKEKE tactics to be effective.

Here's another of my favourite tanks:

The Chieftain main battle tank. This thing is just so damn stylish, especially in person. A great tank too.

Also, any love for anti-air tanks here? I'm quite fond of the Gepard myself. It looks so damn cool.
I'm actually building a 1/35 scale model of one of these, albeit in the wrong colours as I had no idea when I started it that the Gepard was never done in desert colours. Do your research, folks.
Here lies Squigsquasher.
2013-2017.

Shamsiel-kun
Tokyo-3 Resident
Tokyo-3 Resident

•      
  •      

Postby Shamsiel-kun » Tue May 05, 2015 3:57 pm

This is the best tank.

Also because it looks like something that could be straight out of Kenner's Micromachine-like Mega Force toyline, which is full of giant tracked vehicles.

UrsusArctos

•      
  •      

Postby UrsusArctos » Tue May 05, 2015 4:18 pm

View Original PostSquigsquasher wrote:Also, any love for anti-air tanks here?

ZSU-23-4 Shilka, 'nuff said.
(Was Board Staff from Dec 31, 2007 - Oct 17, 2015 and Oct 20, 2020 - Aug 1, 2021)
You're either really bad at interpreting jokes or really good at pretending you are and I have no idea which.-Monk Ed
WAAAAAAAAGH!!!!!(<-link to lunacy)...Taste me, if you can bear it. (Warning: Language NSFW)
The main point of idiocy is for the smart to have their lulz. Without human idiocy, trolling would not exist, and that's uncool, since a large part of my entertainment consists of mocking the absurdity and dumbassery of the world, especially the Internet.-MaggotMaster

Ray
Elder God
Elder God

•      
  •      

Postby Ray » Tue May 05, 2015 4:47 pm

My favorite tank is a tie between the Soviet T-72 and the Modern Day Israeli Merkava. I know jack squat about them other than that they look cool and I wouldn't want to be on the receiving end of one. If anyone here can tell me more about how theyd work/operate on the battlefield against each other I'd greatly appreciate it.

IronEvangelion
Bridge Bunny
Bridge Bunny

•      
  •      

Postby IronEvangelion » Wed May 06, 2015 12:04 am

View Original PostUrsusArctos wrote:ZSU-23-4 Shilka

I love the Soviet military. No weapon concept was too crazy for them.

Speaking of crazy Soviet tanks I love, I can't believe I forgot to mention THE SHAGOHOD!

[Redacted]

MAGI_01
Nerv Employee
Nerv Employee

•      
  •      

Postby MAGI_01 » Wed May 06, 2015 1:28 am

Very nice all around! ^_^

Here's a few of my favorites.

T-34-85

M4 Sherman

JagdPanzer 38(T) Hetzer

Got to see that T-34 and M4 show off last summer. Sadly the Hetzer didn't come out to play. :lol: (It's fully restored and operational aswell)

Other's would have to be the JagdTiger and Tiger II, as well as the fabled Entwicklung or E-series tanks. Specifically the E-100, E-75, and E-50. Sadly none of the E-series existed outside of blueprints except for a partially built chassis for the E-100, which was eventually captured by Allied forces, studied, and scrapped. The E-100 was a direct competitor to the Maus, while the E-75 would have been a replacement for the Tiger II and JagdTiger and the E-50 replacing the Panther and Tiger I. Basically, the E-series was supposed to standardize Germany's tank designs. Being cheaper and easier to produce as well as more being much more reliable.

That's just a handful. I'll have to post more later. :wink:
"If it's stupid but works, it isn't stupid." - Me
"Has anyone ever told you how pretty your eyes are?" - Akio's most famous line.
Akio in Lance of LoL's Rebuild RP
Steam/PSN: MAGI_01 Origin: MAGI_02
Interested in a FMA based RP? Then check this out!

NemZ
Token Misanthrope
Token Misanthrope

•      
  •      

Postby NemZ » Wed May 06, 2015 1:51 am

Any thoughts on the new soviet T-14 Armata concept? Supposedly they were shown off recently but everything was under tarps. Pretty clearly was lacking the crazy secondary turrets.
"I'd consider myself a realist, alright? but in philosophical terms I'm what's called a pessimist. It means I'm bad at parties." - Rust Cohle
"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize that half of 'em are stupider than that." - George Carlin
"The internet: It's like a training camp for never amounting to anything." - Oglaf

IronEvangelion
Bridge Bunny
Bridge Bunny

•      
  •      

Postby IronEvangelion » Wed May 06, 2015 2:05 am

Found an article on the Armata with pics and a video here:

http://www.military-today.com/tanks/armata.htm

Looks pretty serious. 125mm main gun, that's 5mm larger than the one on the Abrams. The crew could be as small as 2 people thanks to the unmanned autoloading turret. That would give it the smallest crew of any modern MBT.
[Redacted]

Alaska Slim
Frigus Ignoramus
Frigus Ignoramus

•      
  •      

Postby Alaska Slim » Wed May 06, 2015 2:29 am

View Original PostUrsusArctos wrote:Excessive ammunition expenditures from blind shots and misses were all too common in the Second World War. No surprise at all, and I'm sure you'll find similar figures for Tigers shooting at Shermans.

With Tigers I wouldn't expect so, as they were largely reserved for "Aces" who were known to hold up entire Armored columns single-handedly.

The 75mm of the Sherman was capable of knocking out a Tiger from the side at 500 meters

With the right ammo, yes, but the High Velocity Armor Piercing were largely reserved for the Tank Destroyer M3/M10s. Meanwhile, most heavy German tanks had their APCR shots, as they put an insanely high material preference on their Panzer forces. These shots could defeat 103mm of homogenous equivalent armor at 1000m.

It isn't helpful to reference field tests, who fire on a static target under ideal conditions. Shermans in the European theater were firing on larger targets who could take a shot from their guns, and equally could kill them even in a glancing blow off their frontal armor, while they had to flank the Germans at close range.

Sherman crews were equally driving into unfamiliar territory, against defensive Germans who had been fighting in these places for half a decade. When that's the scenario, it doesn't help being the one with less protection.

The Pershing was a more powerful tank with a much better gun and superior armor to the Panther and Tiger, no doubt about that - but don't diss the Sherman because of it.

I diss it because the crews who drove them characterized it as a death trap, and the statistics back them on that.

It didn't help that every single Sherman deployed to the European theatre had the radial gasoline engines, meaning if the engine compartment was hit the fuel would ignite, and burn the crew alive.

The Army took a quantity over quality approach with the Sherman, an approach post-war we decided was outmoded when we instead adopted the MBT concept that the Panther D was the forerunner of.

Ergo, since we didn't continue the design concept, it proves the Sherman was obsolete, which by 1945, if not '44, it was, as crews by that stage were relying heavily on artillery and air support (and numbers) to try and level the playing field.

IronEvangelion wrote:Looks pretty serious. 125mm main gun, that's 5mm larger than the one on the Abrams

Pfft, who cares? The T-80 has a 125mm, still loses to the L/44 when it comes to muzzle velocity.

Rather than a new tank, sounds to me that they just dusted off an old prototype. Note that it has the same gun.

It seems the price tag is higher than they anticipated, I'd be interested to see if they can actually bear to produce enough of them to make them a threat. Unlike, say, the SU-23.

The crew could be as small as 2 people

Likely done for cost concerns. It'll cripple them.

The U.S. hasn't adopted autoloaders for a reason. I doubt the Russians have done enough to cause that calculus to change.
"Therefore encourage one another and build one another up, just as you are doing." - 1 Thessalonians 5:11

"It is one of the blessings of old friends that you can afford to be stupid with them." -Ralph Waldo Emerson

"God is in his Heaven, and free men walk upon the Earth" - Rev. Robert Sirico, President of the Acton Institute

UrsusArctos

•      
  •      

Postby UrsusArctos » Wed May 06, 2015 6:58 am

The Armata looks like it hides a couple of surprises. Let's see what comes from this brand new addition. (Object 148 is its factory designation? Hmm...time to add that to World of Tanks!)

Now, while I usually frown upon omnislashing, the sheer level of factual inaccuracy in Alaska Slim's post has me riled up.

View Original PostAlaska Slim wrote:With Tigers I wouldn't expect so, as they were largely reserved for "Aces" who were known to hold up entire Armored columns single-handedly.

Bullshit. There were just a couple of "aces", and some of them had ridiculously exaggerated kills, or had the kills of an entire 4-tank section added up to them. Otto Carius is probably more of an ace than the far more celebrated Michael Wittman. The Nazis had this fetish for manufacturing heroes where there were far fewer.

Besides, I wouldn't expect 1,354 tank aces to exist in the entire world, let alone Nazi Germany in the Second World War!

With the right ammo, yes, but the High Velocity Armor Piercing were largely reserved for the Tank Destroyer M3/M10s. Meanwhile, most heavy German tanks had their APCR shots, as they put an insanely high material preference on their Panzer forces. These shots could defeat 103mm of homogenous equivalent armor at 1000m.

Absolutely wrong. Look up the armor loadouts on the tanks that were used in testing. Plain vanilla 75mm M61 and M72 rounds. No fancy HVAP shenanigans. And most German heavy tanks reserved one or two rounds of APCR at most for priority targets because the PzGr.43 APCR was in severely short supply due to a crippling lack of Tungsten Carbide. There was no way they'd be spamming that stuff at Shermans or T-34s! And there were units that never got hold of the PzGr.43...

Also, the German test metric is a 50% probability of penetration using a batch of high-quality ammo, while other more rigorous test metrics - the Soviet one, for instance, count it as penetration only if there's a 75% probability of penetration with most of the shell passing through the plate. Take a look at the site I linked to. It utterly demolishes these myths with clear proof.

It isn't helpful to reference field tests, who fire on a static target under ideal conditions. Shermans in the European theater were firing on larger targets who could take a shot from their guns, and equally could kill them even in a glancing blow off their frontal armor, while they had to flank the Germans at close range.

Shermans were far less likely to be knocked out from a glancing blow than a Tiger due to their ductile armor being highly resistant to spalling. Besides the field tests, did you see the combat statistics showing the actual ranges at which these weapons were used? The field tests make complete sense and show what the weapons on these vehicles were capable of - so a static target makes absolutely no difference.

Sherman crews were equally driving into unfamiliar territory, against defensive Germans who had been fighting in these places for half a decade. When that's the scenario, it doesn't help being the one with less protection.

Half a decade? The units were in Normandy for only a matter of months at most and weren't fighting in those areas for "half a decade", even if they had the advantage of knowing the terrain better. And even so, it only took a 2.2:1 superiority on the behalf of the Allies to practically assure victory. Even if the German tanks and SPGs had the advantage of firing first and engaging most of the time, Shermans and other allied tanks were perfectly capable of-and routinely did- turn the tables.

I diss it because the crews who drove them characterized it as a death trap, and the statistics back them on that.

You've been reading too much of Belton Cooper's bullshit on it. He was a mechanic who didn't know better. The Sherman was no more of a death trap than the Tiger or the Panzer IV.

It didn't help that every single Sherman deployed to the European theatre had the radial gasoline engines, meaning if the engine compartment was hit the fuel would ignite, and burn the crew alive.

Another myth. The gasoline engines weren't the problem at all. It was the ammunition storage in the sponsons that had the tendency to explode and burn. The moment they introduced "wet" stowage with a mixture of water and ethylene glycol surrounding the ammo boxes the number of tank burnings went down dramatically.

Furthermore, all the German tanks had gasoline engines, so why didn't they all explode and burn from their gasoline engines? Answer: It has nothing to do with the engine!

The Army took a quantity over quality approach with the Sherman, an approach post-war we decided was outmoded when we instead adopted the MBT concept that the Panther D was the forerunner of.

Ergo, since we didn't continue the design concept, it proves the Sherman was obsolete, which by 1945, if not '44, it was, as crews by that stage were relying heavily on artillery and air support (and numbers) to try and level the playing field.

The Sherman had excellent build quality and was very reliable - and it wasn't an economic disaster like the Panther (with its miserable final drives) or the Tiger. The MBT concept wasn't adopted until the 1960s, it was all medium tanks. And of course the Sherman was obsolete by 1945 - what with the Russians coming up with the T-44 and T-54!

The muzzle velocity on the 2A46 and any variants thereof, or of the L/44 and L/55 weapons, is dependent on ammunition type. Furthermore, what's the weight of the shell being fired?

The US has had a long history of autoloading vehicles, the only reason they haven't been adopted is the complexity of the equipment and the large size of the tank, which makes it easy to just throw in a fourth person instead of an autoloader. Look at the other autoloaders in service, things like the very powerful South Korean K2.

Alaska Slim
Frigus Ignoramus
Frigus Ignoramus

•      
  •      

Postby Alaska Slim » Wed May 06, 2015 10:37 am

View Original PostUrsusArctos wrote:Bullshit.

No, they were reserved for their best. The Germans started their war at a deficit, fighting superior French armor, and had to become experts in aiming for weak spots in order to compensate.

That expertise certainly degraded over time, but that doesn't change who they typically reserved the Tigers for. Experienced tankers who could place their shots.

Not to mention, German ammo had less time to target and less drop off at the ranges they would have been engaging at than the Sherman 75mm.

Anyway that you look at it, the Germans had the advantage and would have been expending less rounds to take out their American and British opponents than the vice versa.

Absolutely wrong. Look up the armor loadouts on the tanks that were used in testing. Plain vanilla 75mm M61 and M72 rounds. No fancy HVAP shenanigans.

Read the results more closely. The M61 in all but one case failed to penetrate beyond the 400m test, and even then, the damage was relatively minor.

The M61 also was not vanilla APC, not standard ammo. Rather, it was APC Ballistic Cap Shop, which wasn't handed out to tankers under orders of General Lesley McNair.

Ironically enough, if one wanted to see Shermans firing these rounds you'd have to look East, at the Russians. The very people who produced that test.

And most German heavy tanks reserved one or two rounds of APCR at most for priority targets because the PzGr.43 APCR was in severely short supply due to a crippling lack of Tungsten Carbide.

Far enough, the APC Ballistic Cap Shot then. The Germans adopted them almost at the beginning of the war, well before any another nation, and were part to what gave them an edge in Africa.

(for 88mm) 101mm penetration at 1000m.

Shermans were far less likely to be knocked out from a glancing blow than a Tiger due to their ductile armor being highly resistant to spalling. Besides the field tests, did you see the combat statistics showing the actual ranges at which these weapons were used? The field tests make complete sense and show what the weapons on these vehicles were capable of

Again, no, because that test wasn't of the standard APC ammo, which most Shermans without the 76.2mm upgrade would have been using.

Half a decade? The units were in Normandy for only a matter of months at most and weren't fighting in those areas for "half a decade",

You're being too literal. Units like the 7th Panzer Division had been station in and out of France since 1940. They had been there before, and fought there before, which is more than the Allies had going in.

even if they had the advantage of knowing the terrain better. And even so, it only took a 2.2:1 superiority on the behalf of the Allies to practically assure victory. Even if the German tanks and SPGs had the advantage of firing first and engaging most of the time, Shermans and other allied tanks were perfectly capable of-and routinely did- turn the tables.

Yes... Because of American Doctrine's love of Artillery, and theatre air superiority. The Germans focused too much of their resources into too narrow a capability. They towards the later stages of war failed at a combined arms doctrine, which left them vulnerable.

You've been reading too much of Belton Cooper's bullshit on it.

He's just one voice, listed here among others.

Another myth. The gasoline engines weren't the problem at all.

True, my mistake.

The Sherman had excellent build quality and was very reliable

Important logistically, which I'm not trying to discount. But that's beyond the bounds of AFV vs AFV combat. Morale suffered among American tankers during the war, because they faced a superior opponent, with superior armor, superior guns with superior ammo and, if it was the Panther D they were facing, even superior mobility.

- and it wasn't an economic disaster like the Panther (with its miserable final drives) or the Tiger. The MBT concept wasn't adopted until the 1960s,

Again, too literal. The MBT is essentially an up-gunned Medium, which could strike at virtually any armored target. Proto-concepts existed, like the British "Universal Tank", that filled the space in the 1950s until the name of the MBT developed.

The US has had a long history of autoloading vehicles,

Not tanks, certainly none in the vein of the Pershing or Patton series. Any that did exist were just prototypes.

the only reason they haven't been adopted is the complexity of the equipment and the large size of the tank,

And because it limits how many round types you can select, damaging the turret de facto knocks out the tank, it's far more difficult to isolate the ammunition from the crew in case of cook-off, etc.
Last edited by Alaska Slim on Thu May 07, 2015 3:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

Fireball
First Ancestor
First Ancestor

•      
  •      

Postby Fireball » Wed May 06, 2015 10:55 am

This is why I never made a tank thread :coffee:

"I was born into the wrong time" - laughed the girl

「<ゝω・)\綺羅星☆!!/
[/size]

IronEvangelion
Bridge Bunny
Bridge Bunny

•      
  •      

Postby IronEvangelion » Wed May 06, 2015 12:50 pm

I have just fallen in love with this tank: The German WW1 K Grosskampfwagen.

http://www.militaryfactory.com/armor/detail.asp?armor_id=527

43 feet long, 20 feet wide, 9.8 feet tall, 120 tons, moving at a blistering 4.7 miles per hour, crewed by no less than 22 people(!), and armed with a modest FOUR 77mm cannons and SEVEN 7.92mm maxim machine guns! :rofl: This thing was the second largest tank ever made next to the Maus. Did I mention it carried 800 rounds for its main cannons and 21,000 rounds for its machine guns?
[Redacted]

NemZ
Token Misanthrope
Token Misanthrope

•      
  •      

Postby NemZ » Wed May 06, 2015 3:24 pm

Yep. WW1 is the the realm of crazy awesome terrible tanks. Landship committee indeed!

Ursus, Alaska... You guys wanna take that to PMs? You're ruining the mood.

Return to “Completely and Utterly Off-Topic”