Moderators: New Moderators, Board Staff

movieartman
Pilot
Pilot

Re: New Dragon Ball series announced: Dragon Ball Super

•      
  •      

Postby movieartman » Sun Jul 29, 2018 10:04 pm

The actual Broly is being introduced into canon in the next Super movie.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hgTH0bZysYw
Film is said to be exploring a good amount of Sayian history so hopefully his origin/motivation will be better than in the old movies.
I like what I'm seeing here, he appears to be fighting a good amount before going SS & the line about learning as he fights suggest he won't be as mentally one note as he seemed previously. I like his new outfit (do not like Paraguses outfit tho)

Tokpile Quohog
Marquis Tokpile de Boîtes

•      
  •      

Postby Tokpile Quohog » Mon Jul 30, 2018 11:48 am

I'm making a "bold" prediction that Broly will be defeated by Goku with a kamehameha after taking Vegeta's energy.
TheEvaMonkey: I HATE BEING A FAT CHICK

DarkBluePhoenix
Lilin
Lilin
Location: Somewhere between the light in my heart and the darkness in my soul

•      
  •      

Postby DarkBluePhoenix » Wed Sep 05, 2018 5:33 am

View Original Postmovieartman wrote:The actual Broly is being introduced into canon in the next Super movie.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hgTH0bZysYw
Film is said to be exploring a good amount of Sayian history so hopefully his origin/motivation will be better than in the old movies.
I like what I'm seeing here, he appears to be fighting a good amount before going SS & the line about learning as he fights suggest he won't be as mentally one note as he seemed previously. I like his new outfit (do not like Paraguses outfit tho)

Anything would be better than a literal "giant fucking baby" as DBZA's Vegeta put it IIRC
Avatar - Heero Yuy, pilot of Wing Gundam Zero. If you want to read my NGE fanfic go to my profile here - DarkBluePhoenix on FanFiction.net or DarkBluePhoenix on AO3

Voted in college to be Most likely to Take Over the World, how to do that however, will require at least Four Evangelions. Thanks for the idea Misato-san!
"Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds." Said at the beginning of the nuclear age by J. Robert Oppenheimer.
"That which does not kill us makes us stronger." Words of Wisdom from German Philosopher Friedrich Nietzsche.

DarkBluePhoenix
Lilin
Lilin

•      
  •      

Postby DarkBluePhoenix » Sun Sep 23, 2018 10:47 am

Just a news update, but after Dragon Ball Super: Broly gets its wide release in Japan on December 14, 2018, the film will be released, fully dubbed no less, in theaters across North America on January 16, 2019 after a US premiere on December 13th (same day as the Japanese release, time zones and all) at Grauman's Chinese Theatre. Though, a small side note, Gohan is missing from all promotional materials, so he may not be in the movie at all, or (and this is a long short) they're downplaying the importance he could play in the movie.

SPOILER: Show
Avatar - Heero Yuy, pilot of Wing Gundam Zero. If you want to read my NGE fanfic go to my profile here - DarkBluePhoenix on FanFiction.net or DarkBluePhoenix on AO3

Voted in college to be Most likely to Take Over the World, how to do that however, will require at least Four Evangelions. Thanks for the idea Misato-san!
"Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds." Said at the beginning of the nuclear age by J. Robert Oppenheimer.
"That which does not kill us makes us stronger." Words of Wisdom from German Philosopher Friedrich Nietzsche.

Tokpile Quohog

•      
  •      

Postby Tokpile Quohog » Sun Sep 23, 2018 5:35 pm

Gohan's the strongest in the universe but doesn't do crap.

How much protection do you imagine Vegeta's armor offers him at this point?
TheEvaMonkey: I HATE BEING A FAT CHICK

DarkBluePhoenix
Lilin
Lilin

•      
  •      

Postby DarkBluePhoenix » Sun Sep 23, 2018 6:52 pm

View Original PostTokpile Quohog wrote:Gohan's the strongest in the universe but doesn't do crap.

How much protection do you imagine Vegeta's armor offers him at this point?

Well, he's not a blood thirsty Sayian like daddy and the prince, but if his family's threatened, then maybe he will fight. I mean, the boy doesn't even use that Super Sayian crutch like the other Sayians do, his base power is far above everyone else's. And Vegeta's armor gives him much less protection than the plot ever did.

Return to “Anime and Manga”