E3 is around the corner. What are you expecting?

Discussions about non-Evangelion related video games, board games, card games and gaming in general.

Moderators: Rebuild/OT Moderators, Board Staff

Ray
Elder God
Elder God

•      
  •      

Postby Ray » Thu Jun 18, 2015 2:05 am

View Original Postsoul.assassin wrote:Why, of all people, HER? She could've made a request to get a bland looking politically-correct ID. No surprises that she'll be baiting napalm again.

Okay Anita, you've officially crossed the line going after Persona.

She didn't just go after Persona either, and she made a VERY hypocritical comment about Dishonored 2. Does she not remember that one of the Non-lethal options of the game was handing a woman (albeit a corrupt evil woman) over to her stalker?

http://www.breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2015/06/15/feminist-gaming-critics-mocked-for-moral-panic-over-e3-game-trailers/

Rosenakahara
Evangelion
Evangelion

•      
  •      

Postby Rosenakahara » Thu Jun 18, 2015 2:23 am

View Original PostChaddyManPrime wrote:@ Rose and King

Did you two sign the petition?

Why would i? i dont need to act like nintendo has to cancel a game just because im pissed, i'll speak with my wallet because im not a child and can actually be pissed but still semi-reasonable.
Also @ the persona thing, yeah i dont care, anita is a troll and this has been proven.
"She had better march back here and try again! I only send people off on my terms! ...Or in a casket."
I don't need a scabbard to sheathe my mind
What is going on is a concerted effort from anti-progressives to silence anyone who disagrees with them.-Bagheera 2016
The Twelve Kingdoms discussion thread

TehDonutKing
Camel Dilettante
Camel Dilettante

•      
  •      

Postby TehDonutKing » Thu Jun 18, 2015 2:36 am

View Original PostChaddyManPrime wrote:@ Rose and King

Did you two sign the petition?

The one to keep the game from being released? No.

View Original Postsoul.assassin wrote:Why, of all people, HER? She could've made a request to get a bland looking politically-correct ID. No surprises that she'll be baiting napalm again.

https://www.facebook.com/ChieSteakLovingLegs/photos/a.159795237501094.42588.159790387501579/509408719206409/?type=1&fref=nf

:lol: Did her parents beat her for masturbating or something? Why does she slut-shame fictional characters?
/hj

I said and did some dumb and hurtful things in my time here when i was younger. If i ever hurt you, i'm sorry. If you see any of this while reading old threads, i'm learning and trying to improve. Donut redemption arc in progress.

soul.assassin
Geezer of All Trades
Geezer of All Trades

•      
  •      

Postby soul.assassin » Thu Jun 18, 2015 5:26 am

I'll never know how her parents raised her, but their whinery over trailers just got blared out by the buzz on new titles and previews.

@Ray: if Sark doesn't like a girl [s:3c2bfy2l]dressed up like[/s:3c2bfy2l] who is a genuine idol who enjoys herself doing her best after a day of fighting baddies, then I'd bet she'll lose her shit over the world's largest pop group (fortunately still not well-known in the West).

They're not going to stop because good or bad PR will bring attention to their (misguided) cause because they think they're always right it should be the good for everyone to embrace their vision.

FO4? I'd like a shot at it, but that doesn't mean I'll leave Skyrim... Moreso considering the new game mechanics and an enhanced game engine which left me mixed.

Return to “Video Games and Gaming”