Lemon Discussion Thread [try to keep it SFW~ish]

Everything Evangelion Fanfiction related.

Moderator: Board Staff

Bagheera
Banned

•      
  •      

Postby Bagheera » Sat Mar 07, 2015 7:32 pm

View Original PostChaddyManPrime wrote:^
At least Baggums isn't defending Date Rape or Special Delivery.

Hey man, I'm not defending anything. If anything I'm saying "wait, this is just as awful, wtf?"

As to comedy, this reminds me that I have to sort out Shinji's and Asuka's sexual power dynamics in Ghosts. Oh my, this should be fun.
For my post-3I fic, go here.
The law doesn't protect people. People protect the law. -- Akane Tsunemori, Psycho-Pass
People's deaths are to be mourned. The ability to save people should be celebrated. Life itself should be exalted. -- Volken Macmani, Tatakau Shisho: The Book of Bantorra
I hate myself. But maybe I can learn to love myself. Maybe it's okay for me to be here! That's right! I'm me, nothing more, nothing less! I'm me. I want to be me! I want to be here! And it's okay for me to be here! -- Shinji Ikari, Neon Genesis Evangelion
Yes, I know. You thought it would be something about Asuka. You're such idiots.

MisterHalt
Adam

Re: Lemon Discussion Thread (Semi-NSFW)

•      
  •      

Postby MisterHalt » Sat Mar 07, 2015 7:47 pm

View Original PostBagheera wrote:(particularly given the nuance of Power Plays, and the fact that he's penning a sequel)

Whoah whoah. Rommel's actually making a sequel to Power Plays?!
Strength is being able to crush a tomato. Dexterity is being able to dodge a tomato. Constitution is being able to eat a bad tomato. Intelligence is knowing a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is knowing not to put a tomato in a fruit salad. Charisma is being able to sell a tomato based fruit salad.

xanderkh
Donor
Donor

•      
  •      

Postby xanderkh » Sat Mar 07, 2015 7:54 pm

View Original PostBagheera wrote:Hey man, I'm not defending anything. If anything I'm saying "wait, this is just as awful, wtf?"

As to comedy, this reminds me that I have to sort out Shinji's and Asuka's sexual power dynamics in Ghosts. Oh my, this should be fun.

Oh Lord, THIS is gonna be good. :lol:
"You're na�ve, Cecil. Even knowing betrayal and despair, you would depend on the whims of others?" - Golbez
---------------------------------------
Sephiroth: "Do you miss the Light?"
Golbez: "Hmph...I merely have duties to fulfill."
Sephiroth: "Too close to the brightness, and you may get scorched."
Golbz:.............
Golbez: Your loss can strengthen you.

"NGE Shinji is broken, Manga Shinji is an asshole, Rebuild Shinji is an idiot. Which is best? Uh, can I get some other options? All of these really suck." -Bagheera

Monk Ed
Sunshine Administrator
Sunshine Administrator

•      
  •      

Postby Monk Ed » Sat Mar 07, 2015 9:28 pm

Rommel is awesome. I don't care what else he writes that scratches different itches than my own.

View Original PostGuy Nacks wrote:Everyone should read Shinji's Nightmare Cataclysm at least once. It's like a right of passage.

I'd never even heard of it. :lol: Tell me more.
System Administrator
"NGE is like a perfectly improvised jazz piece. It builds on a standard and then plays off it from there, and its developments may occasionally recall what it's done before as a way of keeping the whole concatenated." -- Eva Yojimbo
"To me watching anime is not just for killing time or entertainment, it is a life style, and a healthy one too." -- symbv
"That sounds like the kind of science that makes absolutely 0 sense when you stop and think about it... I LOVE IT." -- Rosenakahara

Guy Nacks
Test Subject
Test Subject

•      
  •      

Postby Guy Nacks » Sat Mar 07, 2015 9:31 pm

View Original PostMonk Ed wrote:I'd never even heard of it. :lol: Tell me more.

This is an MST of the actual fic on another forum. It must be seen to be believed. You can scroll through the posts to get to the next chapters of the fic that he MST's.

[url]http://www.projectafterforums.com/index.php?showtopic=1716[/url]

It's also in its raw form on AFF.net.

Here are some of the the chapter titles for those interested:

Chapter 1: Bukkake and Big Macs
Chapter 2: Fetus in Flames
Chapter 3: Whoregasm
Chapter 4: Incesticide
Chapter 8: Fuck Your Mom
Chapter 14: Reip
Chapter 15: Rapeburger
Chapter 16: Fetsburger
Chapter 19: This Chapter Sucks
Among the people who use the Internet, many are obtuse. Because they are locked in their rooms, they hang on to that vision which is spreading across the world. But this does not go beyond mere ‘data’. Data without analysis [thinking], which makes you think that you know everything. This complacency is nothing but a trap. Moreover, the sense of values that counters this notion is paralyzed by it.

And so we arrive at demagogy. - Hideaki Anno, 1996

NemZ
Token Misanthrope
Token Misanthrope

•      
  •      

Postby NemZ » Sat Mar 07, 2015 10:39 pm

...You bastard.
Rest In Peace ~ 1978 - 2017
"I'd consider myself a realist, alright? but in philosophical terms I'm what's called a pessimist. It means I'm bad at parties." - Rust Cohle
"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize that half of 'em are stupider than that." - George Carlin
"The internet: It's like a training camp for never amounting to anything." - Oglaf
"I think internet message boards and the like are dangerous." - Anno

GrummanCat
Sandalphon
Sandalphon

Re: Lemon Discussion Thread (Semi-NSFW)

•      
  •      

Postby GrummanCat » Sat Mar 07, 2015 10:44 pm

View Original PostBagheera wrote:This is ridiculously easy. Asuka gets sent to Rei's apartment (to deliver class notes) instead of Shinji, notes the deplorable state of the girl's existence, and takes matters into her own hands on the basis of the fact that Rei is a pilot (i.e., she's a rival, and the Commander's pet, but she's still a pilot, and thus standards). So she and Rei wind up being roommates, and things proceed from there.

I've seen a few fanfics based on this very premise, so I'm not clear on why it's viewed as a holy grail or whatever.

This isn't far off from a TNT doujin out there. Except that it still wound up being Asuka/Shinji (in Rei's apartment) -though Misato couldn't help fantasize that Rei and Asuka were doing it ;)
Please check out my big Evangelion Webcomic! "EVA-303" http://eva303.smackjeeves.com

http://grummancat.deviantart.com

MisterHalt
Adam

•      
  •      

Postby MisterHalt » Sat Mar 07, 2015 11:40 pm

Oh god, thank you for bringing the TNT doujins to my attention. I'm reading NERV's Longest day and I just reached the part where the bridge is monitoring Asuka and Shinji inside Unit-02. Had to stop for a moment to wipe the laughter tears away.
Strength is being able to crush a tomato. Dexterity is being able to dodge a tomato. Constitution is being able to eat a bad tomato. Intelligence is knowing a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is knowing not to put a tomato in a fruit salad. Charisma is being able to sell a tomato based fruit salad.

Monk Ed
Sunshine Administrator
Sunshine Administrator

•      
  •      

Postby Monk Ed » Sat Mar 07, 2015 11:55 pm

Nerv's Longest Day was funny but not very erotic.

Which is not bad, because it was sooo funny.
System Administrator
"NGE is like a perfectly improvised jazz piece. It builds on a standard and then plays off it from there, and its developments may occasionally recall what it's done before as a way of keeping the whole concatenated." -- Eva Yojimbo
"To me watching anime is not just for killing time or entertainment, it is a life style, and a healthy one too." -- symbv
"That sounds like the kind of science that makes absolutely 0 sense when you stop and think about it... I LOVE IT." -- Rosenakahara

Guy Nacks
Test Subject
Test Subject

•      
  •      

Postby Guy Nacks » Sun Mar 08, 2015 12:58 am

Merry Box falls into that same category, IMO.
Among the people who use the Internet, many are obtuse. Because they are locked in their rooms, they hang on to that vision which is spreading across the world. But this does not go beyond mere ‘data’. Data without analysis [thinking], which makes you think that you know everything. This complacency is nothing but a trap. Moreover, the sense of values that counters this notion is paralyzed by it.

And so we arrive at demagogy. - Hideaki Anno, 1996

MisterHalt
Adam

•      
  •      

Postby MisterHalt » Sun Mar 08, 2015 1:11 am

Okay, this entire doujin series is hilarious. It's just a shame that I can't seem to find any TNT translations past 2012. They seem to stop at Crazy Angel.

Squigsquasher
Banned

•      
  •      

Postby Squigsquasher » Sun Mar 08, 2015 9:13 am

I just read chapter 1 of Shinji's Nightmare Cataclysm.

I have no words.
Here lies Squigsquasher.
2013-2017.

StarShaper7
Arael
Arael

•      
  •      

Postby StarShaper7 » Sun Mar 08, 2015 1:03 pm

Are there any fics where angels have sex? Not humanoid angels like Kaworu, but the kaiju-type ones? It'd pretty funny if two angels banging caused an Impact. NERV would have to undertake Operation Biggest Cock Block of All Time. The resulting Impact would kill every living thing within its radius with explosive orgasms.

Mr. Tines
Administrator
Administrator

•      
  •      

Postby Mr. Tines » Sun Mar 08, 2015 1:11 pm

View Original PostStarShaper7 wrote:Are there any fics where angels have sex?
I think you want the Angel Kiss doujin.
Reminder: Play nicely <<>> My vanity publishing:- NGE|blog|Photos|retro-blog|Fanfics|G+|MAL
Avatar: Etoh Mei (b. 9-May-2018)

amitakartok
Lilin
Lilin

•      
  •      

Postby amitakartok » Sun Mar 08, 2015 1:49 pm

View Original PostStarShaper7 wrote:Are there any fics where angels have sex? Not humanoid angels like Kaworu, but the kaiju-type ones? It'd pretty funny if two angels banging caused an Impact. NERV would have to undertake Operation Biggest Cock Block of All Time. The resulting Impact would kill every living thing within its radius with explosive orgasms.

I seem to remember a fic on AFF where Rei gets raped by Sachiel. Not Rei's Eva, Rei herself. She's very badly hurt in the process but it doesn't dampen her sex drive at all; a few chapters later,
SPOILER: Show
she masturbates with a chair's leg. And I mean she actually inserts it into herself, not just rubs herself against it. She's also very sexually aggressive towards Gendo and he only manages to fend her off for a few chapters.
Strategic Cyborg Evangelion : an average author's aspiring attempt at awesomeness. Chapter 32 now up.

Mana, Mayumi and Sakura: the TRUE goddesses of Eva

Stillborn
Banned

•      
  •      

Postby Stillborn » Sun Mar 08, 2015 1:57 pm

I can't remember the doujin (so it probably wasn't up my alley) but I remeber the scene
SPOILER: Show

where Rei masturbated in the pit filled with decomposed clones, using half melted arm and foot she found around. She stuffed arm in her vagina and foot in her ass. That much I can remember.
Another jaded man.
Wciąż stoję nieruchomo, w nieżywym już szeregu. Umieram na stojąco, niech inni giną w biegu.

amitakartok
Lilin
Lilin

•      
  •      

Postby amitakartok » Sun Mar 08, 2015 2:08 pm

I remember that one too.
Strategic Cyborg Evangelion : an average author's aspiring attempt at awesomeness. Chapter 32 now up.

NemZ
Token Misanthrope
Token Misanthrope

•      
  •      

Postby NemZ » Sun Mar 08, 2015 2:44 pm

Can we drag this thread back towards more vanilla content and stop trying to one-up each other with ever more degenerate bullshit, please?
Rest In Peace ~ 1978 - 2017
"I'd consider myself a realist, alright? but in philosophical terms I'm what's called a pessimist. It means I'm bad at parties." - Rust Cohle
"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize that half of 'em are stupider than that." - George Carlin
"The internet: It's like a training camp for never amounting to anything." - Oglaf
"I think internet message boards and the like are dangerous." - Anno

Stillborn
Banned

•      
  •      

Postby Stillborn » Sun Mar 08, 2015 2:49 pm

Sorry. One-upping wasn't my intention. I think.
Another jaded man.
Wciąż stoję nieruchomo, w nieżywym już szeregu. Umieram na stojąco, niech inni giną w biegu.

amitakartok
Lilin
Lilin

•      
  •      

Postby amitakartok » Sun Mar 08, 2015 4:04 pm

Honestly, I'm not sure it's a good idea to even have a thread for this. Too much risk for squicky stuff being posted.

But as I wasn't the one who started the thread, I don't think it's my place to say.

Return to “Fanfiction”