Lemon Discussion Thread [try to keep it SFW~ish]

Everything Evangelion Fanfiction related.

Moderator: Board Staff

DarkBluePhoenix
Ireul
Ireul
User avatar
Age: 25
Posts: 683
Joined: Aug 01, 2016
Location: Opening a Wormhole
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Lemon Discussion Thread [try to keep it SFW~ish]

  •      
  •      
  • Quote

Postby DarkBluePhoenix » Fri Sep 22, 2017 5:52 pm

View Original Postamitakartok wrote:Question.

Since you guys probably read more Eva lemons than I ever did, did you ever ran across any with the old classic timestop plot?

I always wanted to see a story where it's not a guy who gets timestop powers, but a girl.

Well, premature ejeaculation sort of becomes a non-issue for whatever girl so the ladies can finally finish first. I think Asuka and or Mari would abuse that however, just because they could.
Avatar - Heero Yuy, pilot of Wing Gundam Zero. If you want to read my NGE fanfic go to my profile here - DarkBluePhoenix on FanFiction.net or DarkBluePhoenix on AO3

Voted in college to be Most likely to Take Over the World, how to do that however, will require at least Four Evangelions. Thanks for the idea Misato-san!
"Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds." Said at the beginning of the nuclear age by J. Robert Oppenheimer.
"That which does not kill us makes us stronger." Words of Wisdom from German Philosopher Friedrich Nietzsche.

Snow
Lilith
User avatar
Posts: 122
Joined: Mar 05, 2017

Re: Lemon Discussion Thread [try to keep it SFW~ish]

  •      
  •      
  • Quote

Postby Snow » Tue Oct 03, 2017 3:23 pm

I've recently noticed, that amongs all lemons and other more...explicit fanfics i've never witnessed one with Suzuhara and Ayanami as a pair. Not a single one. Which i find weird, since almost all other combinations i have seen in some form before. What could be the reason for this?
Fuyutsuki did nothing wrong.

Sachi
Oh Daddy!
Oh Daddy!
User avatar
Age: 24
Posts: 9827
Joined: Aug 29, 2006
Location: Hollywoo
Gender: Male

Re: Lemon Discussion Thread [try to keep it SFW~ish]

  •      
  •      
  • Quote

Postby Sachi » Tue Oct 03, 2017 3:32 pm

Plus there's actual potential drama there, since Hikari mistakenly thought they liked each other in ep 18. I approve.
"Chaos is merely a human construct. The world only knows its own natural law of harmony and order."
"So you are saying it's the human heart that throws the world into confusion."

amitakartok
Lilin
Lilin
User avatar
Age: 26
Posts: 1384
Joined: Jan 05, 2011
Location: The Ass End of Nowhere (TM)
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Lemon Discussion Thread [try to keep it SFW~ish]

  •      
  •      
  • Quote

Postby amitakartok » Tue Oct 03, 2017 4:21 pm

I don't know... I simply don't feel any chemistry there myself.
Strategic Cyborg Evangelion : an average author's aspiring attempt at awesomeness. Chapter 32 now up.

Mana, Mayumi and Sakura: the TRUE goddesses of Eva

Snow
Lilith
User avatar
Posts: 122
Joined: Mar 05, 2017

Re: Lemon Discussion Thread [try to keep it SFW~ish]

  •      
  •      
  • Quote

Postby Snow » Tue Oct 03, 2017 4:25 pm

View Original Postamitakartok wrote:I don't know... I simply don't feel any chemistry there myself.


That is fine, personal opinions are allowed, as far as i am aware. Personally i feel they would have some potential. Their quite different personalities could teach each other something, while keeping it less extreme than notorious AsuRei.
Fuyutsuki did nothing wrong.

amitakartok
Lilin
Lilin
User avatar
Age: 26
Posts: 1384
Joined: Jan 05, 2011
Location: The Ass End of Nowhere (TM)
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Lemon Discussion Thread [try to keep it SFW~ish]

  •      
  •      
  • Quote

Postby amitakartok » Tue Oct 03, 2017 4:40 pm

Oh, I have no doubt that they could get along. The big question is, what would be the initial impetus driving them together?

Rei has no logical reason to be interested in Toji and I'd like to think he's not so shallow as to fall for her purely because of her cup size being a bit bigger than Asuka's.
Strategic Cyborg Evangelion : an average author's aspiring attempt at awesomeness. Chapter 32 now up.

Mana, Mayumi and Sakura: the TRUE goddesses of Eva

Snow
Lilith
User avatar
Posts: 122
Joined: Mar 05, 2017

Re: Lemon Discussion Thread [try to keep it SFW~ish]

  •      
  •      
  • Quote

Postby Snow » Tue Oct 03, 2017 4:48 pm

Well, he did seem quite driven.
SPOILER: Show
Image


I'd say the initial driving force for most of the cases in fanfic (from my perspective) occur because of the characters being put in a situation where they do have a chance, if not a need, to get to know each other better, and more friendly matter. The so called random event. I feel that this applies especially to Nagisa/Soryu-cases, since they didn't even meet.
Fuyutsuki did nothing wrong.

Cybermat47
Shamshel
Shamshel
User avatar
Age: 18
Posts: 264
Joined: Jun 20, 2017
Location: NSW, Australia
Gender: Male

Re: Lemon Discussion Thread [try to keep it SFW~ish]

  •      
  •      
  • Quote

Postby Cybermat47 » Tue Oct 03, 2017 7:59 pm

View Original PostSnow wrote:I'd say the initial driving force for most of the cases in fanfic (from my perspective) occur because of the characters being put in a situation where they do have a chance, if not a need, to get to know each other better, and more friendly matter. The so called random event. I feel that this applies especially to Nagisa/Soryu-cases, since they didn't even meet.


There's also the fact that they're living in a life-or-death situation, making them more likely to make rash decisions.
My fanfics:
Evangelion 2.9: You Will (Not) Survive
Godzilla VS Evangelion: Who Will Know?

"I have to count my blessings, I have to learn my lessons, my fate is in the balance, I must go on believing!"
- Fate by Shirō Sagisu

ChaddyManPrime
Test Subject
Test Subject
User avatar
Age: 30
Posts: 2796
Joined: Mar 25, 2014
Location: Peoria, AZ
Gender: Male

Re: Lemon Discussion Thread [try to keep it SFW~ish]

  •      
  •      
  • Quote

Postby ChaddyManPrime » Tue Oct 03, 2017 9:06 pm

There's been some recent doujins though, Ayanami Alpha and Ayanami Beta that have done the pairing. I haven't read them personally though, so I have no idea what their quality is.
"Look at Me!, I'm Mr. MeeSeeks!" - Mr. MeeSeeks

You know nothing, Jon Snow - Chuckman

Sachi
Oh Daddy!
Oh Daddy!
User avatar
Age: 24
Posts: 9827
Joined: Aug 29, 2006
Location: Hollywoo
Gender: Male

Re: Lemon Discussion Thread [try to keep it SFW~ish]

  •      
  •      
  • Quote

Postby Sachi » Tue Oct 03, 2017 9:24 pm

Toji and Rei would be like the classic teen romance cliche of the jock and the bookworm. Unlikely, but oh so juicy.
"Chaos is merely a human construct. The world only knows its own natural law of harmony and order."
"So you are saying it's the human heart that throws the world into confusion."

Snow
Lilith
User avatar
Posts: 122
Joined: Mar 05, 2017

Re: Lemon Discussion Thread [try to keep it SFW~ish]

  •      
  •      
  • Quote

Postby Snow » Wed Oct 04, 2017 7:41 am

View Original PostSachi wrote:Unlikely, but oh so juicy.


And that is the strange part about it. Why hasn't anyone bit her teeth in such an opportunity?
Fuyutsuki did nothing wrong.

silvermoonlight
Ireul
Ireul
User avatar
Posts: 663
Joined: Jun 19, 2016
Location: UK
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: Lemon Discussion Thread [try to keep it SFW~ish]

  •      
  •      
  • Quote

Postby silvermoonlight » Wed Oct 04, 2017 10:57 am

View Original PostSnow wrote:And that is the strange part about it. Why hasn't anyone bit her teeth in such an opportunity?


That's a good question I mean even if its not smut its an interesting concept fora long fanfiction in its self so long as the writer doesn't go with Toji only likes Rei when she gets dressed up good looking like in Clueless which undermines the relationship in a big way as it makes him come off shallow and Toji should like her as she is but just not know how to talk to her as he had that issue some what in the manga but the reason was different.
Anywhere can be paradise as long as you have the will to live. After all, you are alive, so you will always have the chance to be happy.

My Eva fanfiction ff.net Fading In To The Stolen Light For download version please go to AO3

amitakartok
Lilin
Lilin
User avatar
Age: 26
Posts: 1384
Joined: Jan 05, 2011
Location: The Ass End of Nowhere (TM)
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Lemon Discussion Thread [try to keep it SFW~ish]

  •      
  •      
  • Quote

Postby amitakartok » Thu Oct 05, 2017 3:08 pm

...now that Toji's been brought up, is it wrong of me to think about Toji/Mari as genderflipped Misato/Kaji? As in, Toji is game but Mari isn't sure whether she wants to commit to this.
Strategic Cyborg Evangelion : an average author's aspiring attempt at awesomeness. Chapter 32 now up.

Mana, Mayumi and Sakura: the TRUE goddesses of Eva

Snow
Lilith
User avatar
Posts: 122
Joined: Mar 05, 2017

Re: Lemon Discussion Thread [try to keep it SFW~ish]

  •      
  •      
  • Quote

Postby Snow » Thu Oct 05, 2017 4:39 pm

View Original Postamitakartok wrote:...now that Toji's been brought up, is it wrong of me to think about Toji/Mari as genderflipped Misato/Kaji? As in, Toji is game but Mari isn't sure whether she wants to commit to this.


That's an interesting thought. I disagree though, as Kaji, although possessing a quite risky lifestyle, takes things much more seriously on his emotional side than Mari, who happens to see many of the things around her close to a game.
Fuyutsuki did nothing wrong.

amitakartok
Lilin
Lilin
User avatar
Age: 26
Posts: 1384
Joined: Jan 05, 2011
Location: The Ass End of Nowhere (TM)
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Lemon Discussion Thread [try to keep it SFW~ish]

  •      
  •      
  • Quote

Postby amitakartok » Thu Oct 05, 2017 5:07 pm

I think I like the idea of Toji being in a relationship with Mari instead of Hikari. Not just because of him likely getting way more laying from Mari than from Hikari, but also because I like the idea of Hikari backing off without a fuss upon finding out he's already taken on the basis that her liking him doesn't mean he owes her anything or is obligated to return her feelings, which I feel would be a good display of emotional maturity from Hikari.
Strategic Cyborg Evangelion : an average author's aspiring attempt at awesomeness. Chapter 32 now up.

Mana, Mayumi and Sakura: the TRUE goddesses of Eva

Snow
Lilith
User avatar
Posts: 122
Joined: Mar 05, 2017

Re: Lemon Discussion Thread [try to keep it SFW~ish]

  •      
  •      
  • Quote

Postby Snow » Thu Oct 05, 2017 5:19 pm

Horaki certainly is one of the most mature characters from the class, and a controlled retreat would suit her well.
However, i don't see Makinami do well with Suzuhara. They both have somewhat impulsive personalities, which i usually do not see work very well. After all, i wouldn't recommend fighting fire with napalm.
Fuyutsuki did nothing wrong.

amitakartok
Lilin
Lilin
User avatar
Age: 26
Posts: 1384
Joined: Jan 05, 2011
Location: The Ass End of Nowhere (TM)
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Lemon Discussion Thread [try to keep it SFW~ish]

  •      
  •      
  • Quote

Postby amitakartok » Fri Oct 06, 2017 5:31 am

People aren't magnets.
Strategic Cyborg Evangelion : an average author's aspiring attempt at awesomeness. Chapter 32 now up.

Mana, Mayumi and Sakura: the TRUE goddesses of Eva

Mainblag
Embryo
User avatar
Age: 18
Posts: 18
Joined: Aug 05, 2017
Location: NYC
Gender: Male

Re: Lemon Discussion Thread [try to keep it SFW~ish]

  •      
  •      
  • Quote

Postby Mainblag » Fri Oct 06, 2017 1:46 pm

On the topic of Mari and the stooges, d'you think Kensuke and Mari would be a good matching? I dunno, just spitballing here, but both get enthusiastic about things, both have some obsession with the Evas (or some particular thing about them), and stuff like that.
Again, jus' spitballing.
Evangelion and Godzilla fan. Artist, Student, Writer.
Sachi's younger doppelganger.

silvermoonlight
Ireul
Ireul
User avatar
Posts: 663
Joined: Jun 19, 2016
Location: UK
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: Lemon Discussion Thread [try to keep it SFW~ish]

  •      
  •      
  • Quote

Postby silvermoonlight » Fri Oct 06, 2017 3:18 pm

View Original PostMainblag wrote:On the topic of Mari and the stooges, d'you think Kensuke and Mari would be a good matching? I dunno, just spitballing here, but both get enthusiastic about things, both have some obsession with the Evas (or some particular thing about them), and stuff like that.
Again, jus' spitballing.


I think that would a really interesting pairing to see I also think you could easily make Mari Toji's friend and have her as the forth Stooge. Or even replace a stooge in your AU like say have Mari, Shinji and Toji as I could see the dynamic working just as well because in my view Mari is not above crude jokes and ribbing Shinji over his love interests like Toji does (Insert Shinji's love interest of choice here) .
Anywhere can be paradise as long as you have the will to live. After all, you are alive, so you will always have the chance to be happy.

My Eva fanfiction ff.net Fading In To The Stolen Light For download version please go to AO3

amitakartok
Lilin
Lilin
User avatar
Age: 26
Posts: 1384
Joined: Jan 05, 2011
Location: The Ass End of Nowhere (TM)
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Lemon Discussion Thread [try to keep it SFW~ish]

  •      
  •      
  • Quote

Postby amitakartok » Sat Oct 07, 2017 8:56 am

View Original PostMainblag wrote:On the topic of Mari and the stooges, d'you think Kensuke and Mari would be a good matching? I dunno, just spitballing here, but both get enthusiastic about things, both have some obsession with the Evas (or some particular thing about them), and stuff like that.
Again, jus' spitballing.


Could work, but smells like bad wish fulfillment because how dare an unattractive geek have a bombshell of a girlfriend.
Strategic Cyborg Evangelion : an average author's aspiring attempt at awesomeness. Chapter 32 now up.

Mana, Mayumi and Sakura: the TRUE goddesses of Eva


Return to “Fanfiction”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests